FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel meeting

Hotel meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

Hi

Just wandered how you guys go about it, we are meeting a fab couple for ff soon but never booked hotel to do such sexy things. How do you roll?

R x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I book a room.

Staffs

Thats funny, but no help.

We guessed that bit.

It's literally that though, find a hotel you like the look of, book it, go?

What's the issue you're perceiving?

"Hi

Just wandered how you guys go about it, we are meeting a fab couple for ff soon but never booked hotel to do such sexy things. How do you roll?

R x

"

Have you met the couple in person before?

You could go to the room to get ready then meet them in the bar. Then head to the room after a drink.

By *enrietteandSamCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Booking apartments are our personal choice.

Airbnb type but we haven’t used that particular brand ourselves.

Private apartments are great value and so much less hassle for meeting potential fabbers that share similar choice of hobbies…

Plus then you get to show off your culinary skills in the morning by preparing a post coital feast

Or run to greggs… (my personal favourite)

"Booking apartments are our personal choice.

Private apartments are great value and so much less hassle for meeting potential fabbers that share similar choice of hobbies…

Plus then you get to show off your culinary skills in the morning by preparing a post coital feast

Or run to greggs… (my personal favourite)"

I didn't know food was included!!

Sign me up.

Staffordshire

Fill me up from both ends. "

Our pleasure.

Fill me up from both ends.

Our pleasure."

I'd totally meet just for a full English. I'm sure there's websites where you can join just to go eat with people rather than be billy no mates? right?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once had a hotel meet with 2 other Tgirls and we all had to arrive in drab mode and get ready in the room, which I did not like one little bit. This was sprung on us after we'd agreed to meet

Staffs

We have met the great couple just want it to go nice and smooth we like to tick all bases.

I think air bnb the best idea.

Moan as much as i want then.

Staffordshire

Our pleasure.

I'd totally meet just for a full English. I'm sure there's websites where you can join just to go eat with people rather than be billy no mates? right?"

I’d meet you for a fry up brother

By *ucks Couple UKCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

Unless there’s been a ton of alcohol involved the night before we prefer fresh fruit, granola, some natural yoghurt and strong coffee for breakfast. Croissants are optional. Just saying

Is there 4 of you?? Ask for adjoining rooms??

Staffordshire

Unless there’s been a ton of alcohol involved the night before we prefer fresh fruit, granola, some natural yoghurt and strong coffee for breakfast. Croissants are optional. Just saying "

Erm…

We do have meets that don’t involve alcohol.

I just can’t think of one right this minute!

Noted though

Unless there’s been a ton of alcohol involved the night before we prefer fresh fruit, granola, some natural yoghurt and strong coffee for breakfast. Croissants are optional. Just saying

Erm…

We do have meets that don’t involve alcohol.

I just can’t think of one right this minute!

Noted though "

I prefer a greasy fry up.

Just so you know.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"Hi

R x

"

tell the receptionist what you're going to be doing in the room in case it gets noisy and your neighbours complain, always ask if you can check the bed I've been in some very noisy beds oh and don't forget to put the do not disturb sign up in case hotel porter or maintenance come in the room

"

Mine too

Book a hotel….

There is something hot about turning up to an immaculate warm hotel room and plonking a bottle of booze on the table knowing that it’s just you and them away from the world.

By *eldomVanillaMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi

R x

tell the receptionist what you're going to be doing in the room in case it gets noisy and your neighbours complain, always ask if you can check the bed I've been in some very noisy beds oh and don't forget to put the do not disturb sign up in case hotel porter or maintenance come in the room "

Check the bed ?? yep so many hotels let you down there. Just build them sturdier guys it's a hotel room!

If I was in charge of advertising for a Premier in my slogan would be "Our beds don't squeak so you can squell."

"Hi

R x

tell the receptionist what you're going to be doing in the room in case it gets noisy and your neighbours complain, always ask if you can check the bed I've been in some very noisy beds oh and don't forget to put the do not disturb sign up in case hotel porter or maintenance come in the room

Check the bed ?? yep so many hotels let you down there. Just build them sturdier guys it's a hotel room!

If I was in charge of advertising for a Premier in my slogan would be "Our beds don't squeak so you can squell.""

They do bloody squeak.. And some of them 'walk' across the room

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Hi

R x

If I was in charge of advertising for a Premier in my slogan would be "Our beds don't squeak so you can squell."

They do bloody squeak.. And some of them 'walk' across the room "

Think that's just when it's so good that the earth moves.

"Hi

R x

They do bloody squeak.. And some of them 'walk' across the room

Think that's just when it's so good that the earth moves. "

Our pleasure.

I'd totally meet just for a full English. I'm sure there's websites where you can join just to go eat with people rather than be billy no mates? right?

I’d meet you for a fry up brother "

Insert extra sausage pun..

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Hi

R x

"

You book a room .. turn up to the hotel get your room key.. go to the room

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Hi

R x

They do bloody squeak.. And some of them 'walk' across the room "

Haha normally any hotels I book are top tier but booked a holiday inn once and remember the bed being a squeaky nightmare so we just chucked the duvet and pillows on the floor and fucked hard as fuck .. was like 2 am at that point

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Hi

R x

Have you met the couple in person before?

You could go to the room to get ready then meet them in the bar. Then head to the room after a drink. "

If you have not met them before then this is what is do too.

A drink and head to the room if all is well.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I was in a hotel room one time and could her the couple next door getting it on at 1 in the morning. They need better sound proofing.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have walked into a hotel with a couple and headed to their room, there was no issues.

Dorchester

"I have walked into a hotel with a couple and headed to their room, there was no issues."
I sat in the bar with a couple and when we left we the hubby and I both held her hand as we walked out...... I loved that lol

By *alguyMan  over a year ago

Gibraltar & Manchester

One suggestion I often add to this oft asked question is possibly try and book the 'Honeymoon' or 'Presidential' (or whatever they market it as) Suite in a larger Hotel.

Yes these types of hotels tend to be higher rated (4 or 5 Star) and there is naturally the cost to consider. However, by booking the 'top room' hotel staff tend to leave you to it. Plus the rooms often have some soundproofing and the honeymoon suites usually have a sturdier 'non-squeak' bed.

One hotel we've used even had its own exclusive lift to access the penthouse suite away from the reception/bar area so that was useful for keeping things discreet.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Has nobody used the Dayuse app you can book a hotel room for 5-6 hrs at a discount price for an afternoon or evening ?

Used them a few times for photoshoots with models saves having to book a room for a full day

By *amesB66Man  over a year ago

St Peter Port

"I have walked into a hotel with a couple and headed to their room, there was no issues."

I have had no problems doing this before.

Obviously it is easier with a larger hotel rather than a B&B!

In reality, why should Reception care what you do at all?

A meet in the bar prior to heading up to the room if things go well is my personal preference.

Dorchester

I've gone into a hotel where the reception desk was right outside room we were using lol the woman was in room and the guy or partner met us in a bar so 3 guys then went into room and emerged 3 hours later

By *inkKinkMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Hotel, near Hastings, 9 rooms, tgirls only (odd andmirer or couple), Role play and group, or simply 1 on 1. No Staff, code entry, matchmaking.

Staffs

We are looking for hotel in west Midlands resonable price for regular meets.

Any suggestions?

"We are looking for hotel in west Midlands resonable price for regular meets.

Any suggestions? "

Google.

Booking.com

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"We are looking for hotel in west Midlands resonable price for regular meets.

Any suggestions? "

have a look at dayuse app can save a lot of money that way .

Staffs

Fab night was had by all, next room hopefully enjoyed it too. Not long till we go again.

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"Fab night was had by all, next room hopefully enjoyed it too. Not long till we go again. "

What did you book ?? Air bnb or hotel chain ??

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We prefer hotel meets, sit in the bar while the nerves settle then back to the room when we’re all ready.

The mr

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 23/10/22 12:59:40]

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I love a day use hotel

Staffs

Hotel meets have worked great btw.

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Hotel meets have worked great btw.

"

Good to hear they are working well for you. Hotel meets can be extremely fun

"Hi

R x

"

Hey .. personally I'd my meet who ever in the bar area and when they turn up book the room .. trust me only 2 its 20 turn up !! Err been let down n stood up 25 times over years . Don't travel to far either as that could be a wasted journey .. #EXPERIENCE .. Good luck

Neutral ground, with areas to meet socially, and the ability to leave easily with plenty of safety around. Its a better option than a strangers home?

» Add a new message to this topic