FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cuts!

Cuts!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

More cuts to be announced...but not MP's expenses! The bar remains open selling cheap booze and they make decisions for us....what can I say?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"More cuts to be announced...but not MP's expenses! The bar remains open selling cheap booze and they make decisions for us....what can I say?"

Vote the Eton mess out next General Election.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"More cuts to be announced...but not MP's expenses! The bar remains open selling cheap booze and they make decisions for us....what can I say?"

Its not a surprise to be honest they are all self centred people who are out for themselves first.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"More cuts to be announced...but not MP's expenses! The bar remains open selling cheap booze and they make decisions for us....what can I say?

Vote the Eton mess out next General Election. "

Does it really matter if that were to happen? Lets face it, the country is in a shitty state and whoever is at the head of it has zero chance of making things any better. Is it any wonder the electoral turnouts are so low when confidence in politicians is non existent. Where should I put my cross? Nowhere, the slip goes straight in the bin.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

is it subsidised by taxpayers ? or is it because overheads may be lower rent? etc

I am not sure, so a genuine question.

as for the country being fucked... I don't think it is at all, maybe tough times but a long way from being fucked.

» Add a new message to this topic