FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Treats

Treats

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Will you be treating yourself to something this festive season???

Ive spent loads this past few months on the house ,pressies are all purchased ,ive had a really bad Novemeber ( real life gets in the way) so im treating myself to a likkle something to cheer me up....

Will you be doing the same ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to think of others before myself, weve had a bit of a rough ride these past few months. If one of the hunky guys on here just happen to find thier way into my stocking xmas morning that would be a treat...

"I tend to think of others before myself, weve had a bit of a rough ride these past few months. If one of the hunky guys on here just happen to find thier way into my stocking xmas morning that would be a treat... "

I always put others before myself....for once im treating me.....a likkle bit of meeeee...maybe selfish in some peeps eyes but those who know me know me if you get me...so treatsaremine.com

"I tend to think of others before myself, weve had a bit of a rough ride these past few months. If one of the hunky guys on here just happen to find thier way into my stocking xmas morning that would be a treat...

I always put others before myself....for once im treating me.....a likkle bit of meeeee...maybe selfish in some peeps eyes but those who know me know me if you get me...so treatsaremine.com "

Yeh, know what you mean, gonna have to think of something nice for meeeee for a change

"I tend to think of others before myself, weve had a bit of a rough ride these past few months. If one of the hunky guys on here just happen to find thier way into my stocking xmas morning that would be a treat...

I always put others before myself....for once im treating me.....a likkle bit of meeeee...maybe selfish in some peeps eyes but those who know me know me if you get me...so treatsaremine.com

Yeh, know what you mean, gonna have to think of something nice for meeeee for a change "

Go for it we all need a likkle self indulgence from time to time

Thanks, its me, im gonna bloody do it, I mean it I am, well till someone else wants something, and I feel guilty snd give in.

"Thanks, its me, im gonna bloody do it, I mean it I am, well till someone else wants something, and I feel guilty snd give in."

Dont give in....u deserve it ..

"Thanks, its me, im gonna bloody do it, I mean it I am, well till someone else wants something, and I feel guilty snd give in.

Dont give in....u deserve it .. "

"Thanks, its me, im gonna bloody do it, I mean it I am, well till someone else wants something, and I feel guilty snd give in."

Unless you remember to look after number one, how are you going to keep happy and healthy enough to put everyone else first...??

Treat yourself.... Daily.....

"Thanks, its me, im gonna bloody do it, I mean it I am, well till someone else wants something, and I feel guilty snd give in.

Unless you remember to look after number one, how are you going to keep happy and healthy enough to put everyone else first...??

Not feeling too healthy at mo, ache all over, day off, had planed to do a me day, then 22 yr old asked me to take him to drs, daughter got appt this aftetnoon snd asked me to take her,.so no me time again. Can someone adopt me pkease

Treat yourself.... Daily..... "

It's not often I treat myself, it's usually my little girl who has everything she wants, last year my gift to me was a Kindle, this year I have got myself a Samsung Tablet, all be it a second hand one lol.....I think every now and then it's good to treat yourself.

By *ighclassfunMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

I get my treat when I see the reaction of those close to me being treated

Not feeling too healthy at mo, ache all over, day off, had planed to do a me day, then 22 yr old asked me to take him to drs, daughter got appt this aftetnoon snd asked me to take her,.so no me time again. Can someone adopt me pkease

Treat yourself.... Daily..... "

So.... Once you have spent the day running around for others... What are you planning to do to treat yourself, so that you ate on form to do it all again next time...??

Treat yourself.... Daily.....

So.... Once you have spent the day running around for others... What are you planning to do to treat yourself, so that you ate on form to do it all again next time...?? "

* are....

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Will you be treating yourself to something this festive season???

Ive spent loads this past few months on the house ,pressies are all purchased ,ive had a really bad Novemeber ( real life gets in the way) so im treating myself to a likkle something to cheer me up....

Will you be doing the same ? "

I'm refurbing a new house. My treat will be moving in when its done. Hopefully some time after Christmas. In the meantime I will be very busy and very stressed with it.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've just treated myself to 2 new charms for my Nominations bracelet. Once I'm recovered from my surgery and able to fly again I'll probably treat myself to a week on the Nile and I've got a week at my fave Spa booked already for my birthday in April - can probably work out from that, I believe in putting myself first which I'm fortunately able to do as.I've no dependants so my money is mine to do with as I please

» Add a new message to this topic