FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Woman's body shape

Woman's body shape

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Body Shape and Attraction - Different cultures-countries look at a woman's body shape as more or less appealing to both men and woman.Whether you're a pear or an apple, your body type sends signals about how attractive you are to men and woman alike. What is your opinion, what is your favorite woman's body style and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well all I am saying is how attractive your body shape is,very sexy lady.Perfect tits too xx.

"Well all I am saying is how attractive your body shape is,very sexy lady.Perfect tits too xx."

Nothing like taking an opputunity to suck up to the woman on the thread

"Well all I am saying is how attractive your body shape is,very sexy lady.Perfect tits too xx.

Nothing like taking an opputunity to suck up to the woman on the thread "

And why would I suck up? I am miles away and never going to meet her.I was really just stating the obvious.

"And why would I suck up? I am miles away and never going to meet her.I was really just stating the obvious."
Ha ha thanks anyway

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I like those women's body styles that have fajiners.

And it is simple,if you didn't look good why would I comment?

For me, female with the perfect body which I would kill to have is Marilyn Monroe or Beyonce. Unfortunately I am more of a cooking apple!

"I like those women's body styles that have fajiners."

What's a fajiner?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I like those women's body styles that have fajiners.

What's a fajiner?"

It's similar to a vagina but it starts with a ffffff

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"For me, female with the perfect body which I would kill to have is Marilyn Monroe or Beyonce. Unfortunately I am more of a cooking apple!"

Agree on MM and Beyonce. You dont look like a cooking apple to me though

"Body Shape and Attraction - Different cultures-countries look at a woman's body shape as more or less appealing to both men and woman.Whether you're a pear or an apple, your body type sends signals about how attractive you are to men and woman alike. What is your opinion, what is your favorite woman's body style and why?"

Mine is the style I like the best

Christina Hendricks looks preeeeetty good to me

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"For me, female with the perfect body which I would kill to have is Marilyn Monroe or Beyonce. Unfortunately I am more of a cooking apple!"

Naa more 'peachy' than an apple...

anyway, apples taste sweet so thats a result..

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

As I always say round is a shape... Not one I would have chosen but I come from a family of equally round women and years of fighting it don't seem to be making me any more oblong!!! Weeble it is for me.....lol

T xxx

Back to the actual op's quiestion.For me the perfect figure for a female is,long slim legs a flat stomach with firm a,b or c cup breasts.But I am far from perfect myself lol!

"For me, female with the perfect body which I would kill to have is Marilyn Monroe or Beyonce. Unfortunately I am more of a cooking apple!

Agree on MM and Beyonce. You dont look like a cooking apple to me though "

Well thank you very much x

"For me, female with the perfect body which I would kill to have is Marilyn Monroe or Beyonce. Unfortunately I am more of a cooking apple!

Agree on MM and Beyonce. You dont look like a cooking apple to me though

Well thank you very much x"

And a warm apple pie with cream is so tasty xx.

A perfect (woman's) shape for me is one that is in proportion; she can be tall or short, rounded or more athletic but overall in good proportions.

rod stewarts wife rachel hunter or penelpoe keith.

penelope keith, to the manor born.

Dita Von Teese. Hourglass shape. Boobs n bum but a teeny weeny waist. I'm more your jelly belly shape.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

think Denise Van Outen looks amazing on strictly and so does Tess Daly

"Dita Von Teese. Hourglass shape. Boobs n bum but a teeny weeny waist. I'm more your jelly belly shape."

Yes I forgot about her, she looks amazing and her skin is fantastic!

"Dita Von Teese. Hourglass shape. Boobs n bum but a teeny weeny waist. I'm more your jelly belly shape."

That's me

in Lancashire

ok then, yes as the OP says we all differ in what we find most attractive to us..

on the 'physical side'..

however we are far more than just a 'shape or body type'..

that part is just that, only a part of us..

the drive for perfection and to conform with fashion and what is 'popular' does my skull in tbh, the pressure that it puts young people under is shocking..

and its based largely on profit..

we are more than a percentage on a balance sheet..

"ok then, yes as the OP says we all differ in what we find most attractive to us..

on the 'physical side'..

the drive for perfection and to conform with fashion and what is 'popular' does my skull in tbh, the pressure that it puts young people under is shocking..

"

Gross or net profit

in Lancashire

"ok then, yes as the OP says we all differ in what we find most attractive to us..

on the 'physical side'..

Gross or net profit "

ooh you minx..

dont mean to be a grumpy old git..

"A perfect (woman's) shape for me is one that is in proportion; she can be tall or short, rounded or more athletic but overall in good proportions. "

I agree with this, I see women much larger than myself and think they look great cos they have everything in proprtion, I'm putting weight on like mad at the moment but don't have the tits to match

I wouldn't mind having small boobs so much if I could get the rest of me to match

on the 'physical side'..

Gross or net profit

ooh you minx..

"

Less of the old

"A perfect (woman's) shape for me is one that is in proportion; she can be tall or short, rounded or more athletic but overall in good proportions.

I agree with this, I see women much larger than myself and think they look great cos they have everything in proprtion, I'm putting weight on like mad at the moment but don't have the tits to match

I wouldn't mind having small boobs so much if I could get the rest of me to match "

I bought a really nice expensive dress for M's works do...by the time I'd got my boobs squashed in...they are still very prominent...he says no one else is going to notice anything else

in Lancashire

on the 'physical side'..

Gross or net profit

ooh you minx..

Less of the old "

i meant me ..

"Body Shape and Attraction - Different cultures-countries look at a woman's body shape as more or less appealing to both men and woman.Whether you're a pear or an apple, your body type sends signals about how attractive you are to men and woman alike. What is your opinion, what is your favorite woman's body style and why?"

I do t have a favourite!

Yes in the realms of 'fantasy' I'd be lying if I said I'd turn down Rihanna, Dita Vonnegut Teese, Kat Von D or Holly Willabooby - but hand in heart in my 'Fab' life so far I've met many a lovely lady from size 8 to 24. And all have had their own unique style, characteristics and body shape.

I'm not one for those that believe in perfection - give me a nice set of curves, regardless of height/dress size - and I'm happy!

And for those cynics who think I'm kissing arse to the masses - I've kissed enough arse of all shapes and sizes to know where I stand!

Apologies for the typos - been on the gin!

"Body Shape and Attraction - Different cultures-countries look at a woman's body shape as more or less appealing to both men and woman.Whether you're a pear or an apple, your body type sends signals about how attractive you are to men and woman alike. What is your opinion, what is your favorite woman's body style and why?

I do t have a favourite!

Yes in the realms of 'fantasy' I'd be lying if I said I'd turn down Rihanna, Dita Vonnegut Teese, Kat Von D or Holly Willabooby - but hand in heart in my 'Fab' life so far I've met many a lovely lady from size 8 to 24. And all have had their own unique style, characteristics and body shape.

I'm not one for those that believe in perfection - give me a nice set of curves, regardless of height/dress size - and I'm happy!

And for those cynics who think I'm kissing arse to the masses - I've kissed enough arse of all shapes and sizes to know where I stand! "

I dont think you are kissing arse at all. There is beauty, attractiveness in all sorts of shapes and the "whole" of that person is infinitely greater than the sum of its components (boobs, fce, bum, legs...).

on the 'physical side'..

Gross or net profit

ooh you minx..

Less of the old

i meant me ..

"

Precisely

"Apologies for the typos - been on the gin! "

Give me some

Think it is different for most, tastes are different which is good as all types of body shape can get some lol

in Lancashire

on the 'physical side'..

Gross or net profit

ooh you minx..

Less of the old

i meant me ..

Precisely "

touche..fair one ..

in Lancashire

"Body Shape and Attraction - Different cultures-countries look at a woman's body shape as more or less appealing to both men and woman.Whether you're a pear or an apple, your body type sends signals about how attractive you are to men and woman alike. What is your opinion, what is your favorite woman's body style and why?

I do t have a favourite!

And for those cynics who think I'm kissing arse to the masses - I've kissed enough arse of all shapes and sizes to know where I stand! I dont think you are kissing arse at all. There is beauty, attractiveness in all sorts of shapes and the "whole" of that person is infinitely greater than the sum of its components (boobs, fce, bum, legs...). "

nowt wrong with kissing a nice arse...

slim with some muscle tone is ideal.

I'm happy with my shape, I am curvy and I like it. I am happy with the size of my boobs even though they are huge, and I'm happy that my waist nips in and my hips flare out again. The only thing I'm not happy with is my bottom because it is round and sticks out like a bustle. My OH loves it though so all is good.

I'm not a tiny size but my OH likes curvy girls and my shape is perfect for him. I'm happy with me too so all is good

"A perfect (woman's) shape for me is one that is in proportion; she can be tall or short, rounded or more athletic but overall in good proportions.

I wouldn't mind having small boobs so much if I could get the rest of me to match

I bought a really nice expensive dress for M's works do...by the time I'd got my boobs squashed in...they are still very prominent...he says no one else is going to notice anything else

"

Envious here! I've never been able to buy a dress and look sexy in it... would Love to have a cleavage and heaving buzoomz, If I won the lottery I would soooo get a boob job

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

"I like those women's body styles that have fajiners."

Envious here! I've never been able to buy a dress and look sexy in it... would Love to have a cleavage and heaving buzoomz, If I won the lottery I would soooo get a boob job "

M did tell me I might need a reduction to wear it Lol

Do you want mine? Op at the same time then Haha

By *ll-Knight-longMan  over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

As high in importance as the body shape is the self confidence that goes with the personality.

Like many men I have an animal instinct for the "perfect" Amazon woman but in reality that gets blown away by a certain pernache of a confident woman who walks into a room and turns heads

I bought this new bra today, Gossard Ultrabra low cut thingy, for wearing with low cut dresses anyway. I tried it on and my boobs are now pushed up to my ears, which will keep them warm.

It will be ok in a swinging club, there is no way I could wear it on a normal night out as it looks obscene, its made them look like space hoppers on my chest

Im slim,(size 10 jeans) with small 34B boobs so love slim women but with bigger boobs. I so envy squishy boobs!!!

I enjoy being tall with curves. Women are lovely...all curvy and touchable I like long legs and sexy skin

Im more conference pear than hour glass, but happy with what I have, and think thhe guys are too xx

Slim and shapely. I'm not turned on by women who are stick thin with no bust (like you get on 'Next top model' etc) but then I'm not a BBW lover either.

Kelly Brook has a perfect figure for me. Helen Flanagan has amazing boobs and Rhianna is just 10/10!

The OP is in great shape too and I wouldn't turn her down if she asked (if that's sucking up to her then Yup, Guilty as charged)

I have an hourglass figure, just all the sand has fallen to the bottom

Short, curvy as hell! Big boobs, big bums, grrrr.

I like lots of womens figures, but somewhat unconventionally I must admit that I thought Zoe Smith looked absolutely gorgeous at the Olympics, not just for her fresh faced charm, but theres something about her wide lats and those powerful muscles in her arms and legs that I find incredibly sexual, her physique reminds me of a big cat.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I wouldn't mind having small boobs so much if I could get the rest of me to match "

I had the exact same problem, my boobs were tiny and didnt match the rest of me. Tried to shrink the body. Even when I lost weight I was still pear shaped so I gave in and made the boobs bigger lol x

Envious here! I've never been able to buy a dress and look sexy in it... would Love to have a cleavage and heaving buzoomz, If I won the lottery I would soooo get a boob job

M did tell me I might need a reduction to wear it Lol

Do you want mine? Op at the same time then Haha"

Yeah I'll have the overflow

"

I had the exact same problem, my boobs were tiny and didnt match the rest of me. Tried to shrink the body. Even when I lost weight I was still pear shaped so I gave in and made the boobs bigger lol x "

Yeppers, I'm thinking it's the way to go they look good on ya

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"

I had the exact same problem, my boobs were tiny and didnt match the rest of me. Tried to shrink the body. Even when I lost weight I was still pear shaped so I gave in and made the boobs bigger lol x

Yeppers, I'm thinking it's the way to go they look good on ya "

Thank you!! Boosted my confidence a lot. I was so paranoid about my body before. Now I've still got the same wobbly bits but they aren't so obvious coz I'm balanced out x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Happyxxxmiss: nothing wrong with your body! Fabbed a pic

I like women's bodies that mold to mine, they all seem to fit into place nicely anyway - except for one thin lady whose pelvic bones bruised my skin by bouncing so hard. She probably thought the 'ah..ah...' was pleasure. It was agony. Prefer shapely and more rather than slimmer.

"Short, curvy as hell! Big boobs, big bums, grrrr."

You been peeking at my pics? lol

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I do t have a favourite!

And for those cynics who think I'm kissing arse to the masses - I've kissed enough arse of all shapes and sizes to know where I stand! "

Think you are right in what you are saying. Depends on the person with the said body for us!!

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

"I like those women's body styles that have fajiners.

What's a fajiner?

It's similar to a vagina but it starts with a ffffff"

Is a fajiner a different shape to a vagina?

Hourglass is always the best with nice firm boobs and curvy tight ass and a waist you can see.

» Add a new message to this topic