FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can't understand how rude some profiles are

Can't understand how rude some profiles are

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Very confused why do profiles say no single men yet I have been looked at by more profiles saying this. Oh and no fat people now that is down right rude. Or am I being too sensitive this morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no single men.

ok i understand that.

so why do they keep looking at my profile?

some every day?

fascinating.

Lots of ladies and couples say no single men and also filter them out just to save being bombarded by them, they can then browse in peace to choose a single male if they want to

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating."

To perv, soz peek at that lush body, btw just had a peek myself

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating.

To perv, soz peek at that lush body, btw just had a peek myself "

your welcome.

Im not the only one then lol or the other thing it says straight on my profile and I've had more bi men looking at me.i have nothing against what sexuality someone is.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Im not the only one then lol or the other thing it says straight on my profile and I've had more bi men looking at me.i have nothing against what sexuality someone is. "

They can't tell you are straight unless they look at the profile.

"Lots of ladies and couples say no single men and also filter them out just to save being bombarded by them, they can then browse in peace to choose a single male if they want to "

That's fair I can see that but I don't bombard anyone come to think of it no one bombards me lol x

"Im not the only one then lol or the other thing it says straight on my profile and I've had more bi men looking at me.i have nothing against what sexuality someone is.

They can't tell you are straight unless they look at the profile. "

Ok that's cool never thought of that thank you x

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Some people prefer to seek others that they may want to meet rather than being inundated with mail...so they filter single men.

And no one knows whether or not you're straight / bi / gay until they've looked at your profile, so I don't really see the issue with them looking at you. If it's a problem to you or if you're being mailed by them, try filtering single men.

"Some people prefer to seek others that they may want to meet rather than being inundated with mail...so they filter single men.

And no one knows whether or not you're straight / bi / gay until they've looked at your profile, so I don't really see the issue with them looking at you. If it's a problem to you or if you're being mailed by them, try filtering single men."

I did not know I could but thank u maybe I was just being a little sensitive this morning xx

"Some people prefer to seek others that they may want to meet rather than being inundated with mail...so they filter single men.

And no one knows whether or not you're straight / bi / gay until they've looked at your profile, so I don't really see the issue with them looking at you. If it's a problem to you or if you're being mailed by them, try filtering single men."

some guys message me and if it is polite i have been known to reply with a thanks.

if its silly,no.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Lots of ladies and couples say no single men and also filter them out just to save being bombarded by them, they can then browse in peace to choose a single male if they want to

That's fair I can see that but I don't bombard anyone come to think of it no one bombards me lol x "

Just because you don't bombard people some of the other thousand of people that are on here do. It can get very overwhelming. Especially when you first join.

As for the fat thing (although its harsh) everyone has their preferences, age, size, race, hairy or not etc. x

Kent

If you filter single men you can still message ones you have spoken to before I think x

"Lots of ladies and couples say no single men and also filter them out just to save being bombarded by them, they can then browse in peace to choose a single male if they want to

That's fair I can see that but I don't bombard anyone come to think of it no one bombards me lol x

Just because you don't bombard people some of the other thousand of people that are on here do. It can get very overwhelming. Especially when you first join.

As for the fat thing (although its harsh) everyone has their preferences, age, size, race, hairy or not etc. x "

I understand that but it's not what was said it was the way it was put. I personally like a woman with curves and wobbly bits lol but I don't put no stick insects do you see what I mean xx

correct me if im wrong here ladies.

some of you have said before and here on this thread you get bombarded by messages.

surely this works or they just wouldnt keep up doing it and actually make a proper effort?

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"correct me if im wrong here ladies.

some of you have said before and here on this thread you get bombarded by messages.

surely this works or they just wouldnt keep up doing it and actually make a proper effort?

"

Im trying to remember the saying, something in regards to if you do something that many times to that many people one may take the bait, but bugger me I cant think of it rarrrrrr!

Im trying to remember the saying, something in regards to if you do something that many times to that many people one may take the bait, but bugger me I cant think of it rarrrrrr! "

fishing

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

In my opinion: the ruder the profile, the more nonsense they attract.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Is it the shooting fish in a barrel? I know what Im thinking of but cant get the words together.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating."

As a single women who looks for single men, I had to go perv, errrr I mean peruse your profile. Wow

Oh to be down south this weekend!!!! lol xxx

Glenrothes

Bugger I meant single "woman" singular! butter fingers this morning.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've had men message me saying 'are you bi' even though it says that on my people. I always so I'm in 2 minda about it, then I get winks when my profile says no winks and not rude but stupid ones.

i confess i do block single men at times, the number of messages can be like a chore, & Im primarily looking for single men. Between the forums & replying to my inbox, i don't really have time to perve I also struggle to keep up with the friends i have on here .

I think 'fat' is too generic, Im a size 12 ish but identify myself as curvy. I've seen profiles where they say curvy & are size 20 or more. 1 persons curvy and another persons fat is different

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating.

As a single women who looks for single men, I had to go perv, errrr I mean peruse your profile. Wow

Oh to be down south this weekend!!!! lol xxx"

how come when i lived in scotland i never bumped into a woman like this.

i must have been constantly d*unk!

I was! xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

*people? Profile! Dur! my point being people look at my profile but don't read it properly.

your profile is well written and states clearly what your after.

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 04/12/12 08:29:17]

Glenrothes

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating.

I was! xx"

Lol sometimes it's the only way to cope with the weather! But I have been here all the time. xx

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating.

I was! xx

Lol sometimes it's the only way to cope with the weather! But I have been here all the time. xx"

well hello you xxxx

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating.

To perv, soz peek at that lush body, btw just had a peek myself

your welcome.

"

x

so did I

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating."

I've perved lol

Kent

"

I suppose that if you message enough people the odds are you are going to get a response from someone. But in general from my point of _iew I wouldn't say it works. It's just irritating. Lol x

Glenrothes

"no single men.

ok i understand that.

some every day?

fascinating.

I was! xx

Lol sometimes it's the only way to cope with the weather! But I have been here all the time. xx

well hello you xxxx

"

Hello to you too xxx

I suppose that if you message enough people the odds are you are going to get a response from someone. But in general from my point of _iew I wouldn't say it works. It's just irritating. Lol x "

i perfectly understand that.but on another note a well thought out message gets binned just as equally so it is difficult how to approach some of you nice woman sometimes

This thread has got the juices going this morning lol

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I will look at profiles purely out of curiosity with no intention of drilling the owner of the profile.

People are allowed to _iew your public profile without entering into a contract of sex with you.

Im trying to remember the saying, something in regards to if you do something that many times to that many people one may take the bait, but bugger me I cant think of it rarrrrrr! "

There was a line on Family Guy(I think!), by someone doing an impression of Sean Connery, which went something along the lines of "Twenty no'sh and a yesh, ish shtill a yesh", which I believe sums up the mentality you're referring to..

Kent

I suppose that if you message enough people the odds are you are going to get a response from someone. But in general from my point of _iew I wouldn't say it works. It's just irritating. Lol x

i perfectly understand that.but on another note a well thought out message gets binned just as equally so it is difficult how to approach some of you nice woman sometimes "

Yes I totally agree, I did a thread a few days ago actually saying that I felt bad for the genuine single guys that send lovely messages. So I spent 2 days making an effort to message everyone to say no thanks and explain why, and all I got was 'Yeah but...' Or 'can't you make an exception' etc. it's such a shame that some ruin it for everyone xx

Kent

"I will look at profiles purely out of curiosity with no intention of drilling the owner of the profile.

People are allowed to _iew your public profile without entering into a contract of sex with you."

True!! Lol. X

"Very confused why do profiles say no single men yet I have been looked at by more profiles saying this. Oh and no fat people now that is down right rude. Or am I being too sensitive this morning. "

so what if people dont want fat people.. each to their own!

if u dont state on ur profile what u do and dont want how is anyone gonna know.. its what the profile is there for..

i perfectly understand that.but on another note a well thought out message gets binned just as equally so it is difficult how to approach some of you nice woman sometimes

Yes I totally agree, I did a thread a few days ago actually saying that I felt bad for the genuine single guys that send lovely messages. So I spent 2 days making an effort to message everyone to say no thanks and explain why, and all I got was 'Yeah but...' Or 'can't you make an exception' etc. it's such a shame that some ruin it for everyone xx "

its not out of rudeness people dont reply with a no thank you, its for protection of the hassle!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Im not the only one then lol or the other thing it says straight on my profile and I've had more bi men looking at me.i have nothing against what sexuality someone is.

They can't tell you are straight unless they look at the profile.

Ok that's cool never thought of that thank you x "

They can filter searches for men that are looking for men though.

Yes I totally agree, I did a thread a few days ago actually saying that I felt bad for the genuine single guys that send lovely messages. So I spent 2 days making an effort to message everyone to say no thanks and explain why, and all I got was 'Yeah but...' Or 'can't you make an exception' etc. it's such a shame that some ruin it for everyone xx "

I've never really understood this concept of some people 'ruining it for everyone' ??

Personally how others choose to interact with people - message sending, winks, random friends requests - has never bothered me once! If they are doing so in a positive manner - good luck to them. If they are acting like twats - then they only have themselves to blame for the reaction they get (or lack of!)

Does any of it affect me? Nope. Do I worry that the actions of certain people will affect my interactions with others? Nope. Do I worry that as a single guy I will be tarred with a 'virtual brush' alongside the rest of the male population of Fab? Nope.

Those that 'blame' the actions of others for their 'lack of success' - or whatever you choose to call it - should concentrate more on themselves and worry less about how badly others are portraying themselves. Everyone is an individual - just be the best 'you' possible and leave the rest to be as good/bad/rude/idiotic as they want!

Yes I totally agree, I did a thread a few days ago actually saying that I felt bad for the genuine single guys that send lovely messages. So I spent 2 days making an effort to message everyone to say no thanks and explain why, and all I got was 'Yeah but...' Or 'can't you make an exception' etc. it's such a shame that some ruin it for everyone xx

I've never really understood this concept of some people 'ruining it for everyone' ??

Personally how others choose to interact with people - message sending, winks, random friends requests - has never bothered me once! If they are doing so in a positive manner - good luck to them. If they are acting like twats - then they only have themselves to blame for the reaction they get (or lack of!)

Does any of it affect me? Nope. Do I worry that the actions of certain people will affect my interactions with others? Nope. Do I worry that as a single guy I will be tarred with a 'virtual brush' alongside the rest of the male population of Fab? Nope.

Those that 'blame' the actions of others for their 'lack of success' - or whatever you choose to call it - should concentrate more on themselves and worry less about how badly others are portraying themselves. Everyone is an individual - just be the best 'you' possible and leave the rest to be as good/bad/rude/idiotic as they want!"

u have to understand that the actions of some will cause certain behaviors in most people, like not replying, blocking single males.. so as long as u dont take that personally and understand the need to do it then fine

"Very confused why do profiles say no single men yet I have been looked at by more profiles saying this. Oh and no fat people now that is down right rude. Or am I being too sensitive this morning. "

I don't see it as rude just people saying their preferences and as its their profile it makes a lot of sense so they get or get less unwanted mail.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I will look at profiles purely out of curiosity with no intention of drilling the owner of the profile.

People are allowed to _iew your public profile without entering into a contract of sex with you."

» Add a new message to this topic