FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel in London

Hotel in London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ub cd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

Recently stayed in London and tried to arrange a meet as I’ve done in the past , but noticed you needed card key for lift and even the stairs , I like to invite someone to my room rather than meet outside , this made it impossible. Does anyone know of a decent hotel where it’s easier to have visitors ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends how much your budget is.

I work in a 5* hotel and it’s just a case of heading to the lift, pressing the button, away to go

By *ub cd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

I usually stay in 4 star hotel but have found more and more hotels are operating the card system for all enries now . I thought I might not be the only person to have had this problem and perhaps someone regularly uses somewhere and can recommend

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Recently stayed in London and tried to arrange a meet as I’ve done in the past , but noticed you needed card key for lift and even the stairs , I like to invite someone to my room rather than meet outside , this made it impossible. Does anyone know of a decent hotel where it’s easier to have visitors ?"

Depends on the type of hotel:

I think cheaper hotels have the key entry but I could be wrong. I recently stayed at the Radisson Red at Heathrow and there was no key entry for stairs and lifts.

The old school way of doing it, is to leave your second key/key card at the reception with the person's name. The person meeting you goes to reception and states their name/gives their ID and your room number to receive the second key/key card.

Personally, for my own safety, I prefer to meet people in the hotel bar/restaurant first. However, if it is someone I know already, then I have no problems with them just coming straight to the room.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s happening all over the place, during Sparkle in Manchester I stayed at the Britannia which is very close to the gay village. On Friday and Saturday night they had security on the door ensuring you were guests before you could use the lifts.

D*unken me (only Friday, good girl Saturday) luckily hadn’t pulled or been pulled so it wasn’t an issue, but some others I noticed had guests and they were asked to leave.

» Add a new message to this topic