FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What was your most awkward ...

What was your most awkward ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meet?

Mine was 3 weeks into talking to a lady we met in the pub. Had a great time and went back to hers, was in the throws of passion and she got cramp in her thigh, spasms came straight away and she cracked my neck!

Had to go to hospital with fresh scratches down my.back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

London & Europe

"Meet?

Mine was 3 weeks into talking to a lady we met in the pub. Had a great time and went back to hers, was in the throws of passion and she got cramp in her thigh, spasms came straight away and she cracked my neck!

Had to go to hospital with fresh scratches down my.back "

Did she at least finish you off and get you an "early discharge"?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Meet?

Had to go to hospital with fresh scratches down my.back "

That’s funny could have easily been me, my legs do cramp when they’re put in positions they’re not used to

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

One with a couple. We were all playing away, with me sucking him and his wife and I playing with each other's boobs. I then asked if he wanted to fuck me.

He asked his wife who said yes in a way that obviously meant no and it totally killed the atmosphere. I couldn't get out of there quickly enough afterwards.

By *eeds fun guyMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

"Meet?

Had to go to hospital with fresh scratches down my.back

That’s funny could have easily been me, my legs do cramp when they’re put in positions they’re not used to "

You should mark your legs up like a fragile parcel “ Do not bend”

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

My first time meeting K. Her naked with head hanging over the bed, mouth full of my cock. Brain couldn't take it and in true anime fashion had a "fuck, she's so hot!" nosebleed all over her Clearly the rest of the sex after cleaning up must have made up for it though

LvM

» Add a new message to this topic