FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Finally made my mind up

Finally made my mind up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After much head scratching and deep concentration,.ive finally decided what I want for christmas... A professional photo shoot, just gotra find a photogragher now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

get on groupon hey do good offer.....unless its more private type shoot then there are some good photographers on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"get on groupon hey do good offer.....unless its more private type shoot then there are some good photographers on here "

how did your photoshoot go btw?

look at the "the usual suspect" on fab..although maybe too far ..hes brill at erotic photography,doesnt charge!!! imhaving a shoot wedsday....he has a website, cant remeber the name lol...message him and look at some of his work

evesham

"get on groupon hey do good offer.....unless its more private type shoot then there are some good photographers on here

how did your photoshoot go btw? "

fab...got some good pics. i'd do it again but save up some money to get more pics as could only afford to buy 3

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"look at the "the usual suspect" on fab..although maybe too far ..hes brill at erotic photography,doesnt charge!!! imhaving a shoot wedsday....he has a website, cant remeber the name lol...message him and look at some of his work "

There is more than one of them - but I believe both are happy to get their cameras out.

"get on groupon hey do good offer.....unless its more private type shoot then there are some good photographers on here

fab...got some good pics. i'd do it again but save up some money to get more pics as could only afford to buy 3 "

When i went for a 'free photoshoot' with DoubleTake Studio's i ended up buying £750's worth of pictures.. stupidly did it on finance. Would never do it again.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

fab...got some good pics. i'd do it again but save up some money to get more pics as could only afford to buy 3 "

Did you get the disc? I had some printed but I chose many more to have on disc. The last lot of professional ones I had done for work was someone from here and they are all available online.

evesham

fab...got some good pics. i'd do it again but save up some money to get more pics as could only afford to buy 3

When i went for a 'free photoshoot' with DoubleTake Studio's i ended up buying £750's worth of pictures.. stupidly did it on finance. Would never do it again. "

its good moeny of you can do it lol i've thought of taking photography courses so i can charge £200 for 2 pics

evesham

Did you get the disc? I had some printed but I chose many more to have on disc. The last lot of professional ones I had done for work was someone from here and they are all available online."

i got the offer of ! free print (without copyright) and 1 on disc with copyright as part of the offer but then they offered me 3 on disc with copyright for £50 which i did

evesham

When i went for a 'free photoshoot' with DoubleTake Studio's i ended up buying £750's worth of pictures.. stupidly did it on finance. Would never do it again.

its good moeny of you can do it lol i've thought of taking photography courses so i can charge £200 for 2 pics "

12 pics lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I know someone on here who had professional pics done and they are fab. And fabbed by me too.

We know someone who had some done recently as well. They really were very very good

now there's an idea

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"now there's an idea"

Oi took me ages to decide, stop nicking my idea lol xx

Photo shoots are great fun!! And a very good way to get a confidence boost too!!

» Add a new message to this topic