FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I admit, I am a racist

I admit, I am a racist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dont wanna have any meets with those damn Liechtensteiners, they speak in a funny code that isnt even english, they have small hats that scare me, and they are FAR to fond of cheese to be healthy .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"I dont wanna have any meets with those damn Liechtensteiners, they speak in a funny code that isnt even english, they have small hats that scare me, and they are FAR to fond of cheese to be healthy . "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sigh ....... BUT are the same RACE as you.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I dont wanna have any meets with those damn Liechtensteiners, they speak in a funny code that isnt even english, they have small hats that scare me, and they are FAR to fond of cheese to be healthy . "

you should listen to there national anthem .... biggest pile of rubbish I have ever heard.....

(i bet some of you will go on to youtube and find it... I am not going to saying other than it will make you go "oooooh")

"I dont wanna have any meets with those damn Liechtensteiners, they speak in a funny code that isnt even english, they have small hats that scare me, and they are FAR to fond of cheese to be healthy .

you should listen to there national anthem .... biggest pile of rubbish I have ever heard.....

(i bet some of you will go on to youtube and find it... I am not going to saying other than it will make you go "oooooh")"

I think thats what put me off in the first place

Ooooooh

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I know some people have trouble spelling "Leicester" but that's just ridiculous!

"I dont wanna have any meets with those damn Liechtensteiners, they speak in a funny code that isnt even english, they have small hats that scare me, and they are FAR to fond of cheese to be healthy .

I know some people have trouble spelling "Leicester" but that's just ridiculous!"

Well your little hat had me terrified, I was only typing with one eye open hiding behind the chair

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I know some people have trouble spelling "Leicester" but that's just ridiculous!

Well your little hat had me terrified, I was only typing with one eye open hiding behind the chair "

Look down..... do you see that little red dot of light on your chest .... I can see you

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"you should listen to there national anthem .... biggest pile of rubbish I have ever heard.....

"

I thought that was Luxembourg!

Well your little hat had me terrified, I was only typing with one eye open hiding behind the chair

Look down..... do you see that little red dot of light on your chest .... I can see you "

Pah!!!! in the famous last words of an American general during the American civil war " you couldn't hit a barn door at this dista-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

"

I know some people have trouble spelling "Leicester" but that's just ridiculous!"

ha ha ha, now that was funny - one of those strange little things that hit the spot on my sense of humour

» Add a new message to this topic