FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Treading Carefully

Treading Carefully

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Someone once said to me that single guys have to tread carefully when using forums…. “it’s best for guys to stick to light-hearted stuff and then you don’t rock any boats”

Is that really the case?

Do you guys read but avoid posting on controversial subjects?

Do you not post in some threads so as to avoid saying the wrong thing and being outcast?

Of course, it is a stupid question to ask really because if you do tread carefully then you’re hardly likely to reply lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Someone once said to me that single guys have to tread carefully when using forums…. “it’s best for guys to stick to light-hearted stuff and then you don’t rock any boats”

Is that really the case?

Do you not post in some threads so as to avoid saying the wrong thing and being outcast?

Of course, it is a stupid question to ask really because if you do tread carefully then you’re hardly likely to reply lol

"

I wasn't here, you didn't see a thing, you cannot prove anything *** finger to side of nose smiley ***

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

allways post if i think i have some thing to say on any subject

Tread carefully? After last night you seriously have to ask if we have to tread carefully? One word, 'fishcake'

I don't know about single males treading carefully and not passing opinion I'm too busy watching them make nauseating kiss arse comments to pics of tits n arses.... all dick led and obsequious.

Well thats me put well and truly in my place

"Tread carefully? After last night you seriously have to ask if we have to tread carefully? One word, 'fishcake'"

At least you didn't say "fruitcake"... now that would have caused trouble

"I don't know about single males treading carefully and not passing opinion I'm too busy watching them make nauseating kiss arse comments to pics of tits n arses.... all dick led and obsequious. "

pmsl soooo fucking true

"Well thats me put well and truly in my place "

Don't worry too much .. I think you're supposed to be dick led.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I don't know about single males treading carefully and not passing opinion I'm too busy watching them make nauseating kiss arse comments to pics of tits n arses.... all dick led and obsequious. "

Guilty as charged, it's easy to get caught up in that.

But, I'd hope that having an opinion and expressing it coherently is worth the effort - anyone who decides not to meet me based on something I wrote on here is unlikely to have liked me anyway, so it's all for the best.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"

Is that really the case?

"

Hell no I post on what I chose to and balls to playing it safe. If a subject doesn’t interest me or someone has said what I would have then I often don’t bother but I am not going to tread carefully for someone else’s political correctness. Rather be my self and castigated than fit into the pussy whipped sycophant category.

Having said that I have not posted on things that would make HPC do a hissy

treading carefully can in fact be far far more fun I find...

Not exclusive to single guys...

"treading carefully can in fact be far far more fun I find...

Not exclusive to single guys... "

And youse knows it boyo

"Having said that I have not posted on things that would make HPC do a hissy "

Oh ... why ?

I would never post on a controversial subject, or even take the piss a little.

"I would never post on a controversial subject, or even take the piss a little. "

Safer...

"I would never post on a controversial subject, or even take the piss a little.

Safer... "

I wouldn't want to ruin my chances with any of these lovely ladies that read the forums, and I have noticed the loveliest ladies read the forums, some more than others mind.

I could say something but I don't want to get banned again!!

By all means tread carefully not to rock the boat.

However, peeps who go with the flow and do not appear to have an opionion of their own are not particularly attractive to me, sorry!

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

I don't normally get involved with the childish spats, but if I have something to say I will say it.

And have in the past! LOL

I you haven't got the balls to stand up for yourself in a Forum you will soon be seen for what you are.

I just try to be as open and honest as I can, what you see on here with me is what you'd find if you met me for real - well I hope so anyway..............

If its a controversial thread but I have a comment I won't hold back thats for sure, but then I wouldn't to your face either ???

fuck it, just say it as you see it and sod the consequences

"fuck it, just say it as you see it and sod the consequences"

That's easy to say when you have tits

east london

"fuck it, just say it as you see it and sod the consequences

That's easy to say when you have tits "

True, but it wont change anything for me.

Or balls!

To be honest, I like peeps with a mind of their own and strong wills, especially ladies with balls!

Don't like wet blankets, sorry!

east london

Or balls!

To be honest, I like peeps with a mind of their own and strong wills, especially ladies with balls!

Don't like wet blankets, sorry! "

LOL!

I like that reply more than mine!

I just think...actually I dont give a shit.

If ive an opinion i will give it. I dont expect everyone to agree, or like it and dont care if they dont.

Im not here to win popularity contest of be one of the crowd and follow it, so I will be myself and bugger it! lol

can I be in Raps gang?????

"can I be in Raps gang????? "

No!

"I just think...actually I dont give a shit.

If ive an opinion i will give it. I dont expect everyone to agree, or like it and dont care if they dont.

Im not here to win popularity contest of be one of the crowd and follow it, so I will be myself and bugger it! lol

"

Well thats probably part of the reason people like you because you aren't being anything other than you - and have the strength and self worth to be just that xxx

"can I be in Raps gang?????

No! "

awwwwwwww even if I asked pwetty pwetty pwease????

Now i cant be blamed for that, i just come with tits! LOL

"

I agree to a very fine degree. There has to be room for tact though. I do enjoy reading everyone's opinion' especially those that conflict with my own ( no point in discussion otherwise )

I don't enjoy the posts of people who treat it like point scoring and will go for the juglar of even the most apparent less able. I can easily hold back if there's no challenge. I've nothing to prove. Well maybe.... but only to me.

Or balls!

Don't like wet blankets, sorry! "

I know what you mean.

Flirting is fun but when that's all there is all of the time I can't help but wonder if they really are that empty headed or .... well there are reason people might want to keep things simple.

sometimes feel a bit sorry for guys when they post and the bayin hounds attack but hey i started a war over fishcakes!!! i say what i feel and if people dont like it tough!! refuse to change the way i am to fit in with other peoples opinions nor will i sit back and take some muppets direct or indirect digs! dont do it in real life wont do it here! x

When I first started posting in here I felt quite in awe of you all, you seemed to know eachother, got on, were friends - and it was quite intimidating thinking about trying to 'join in'

I was then, very careful what I said and when, until I felt I'd got to know a few of you and how this place works - its been said it's 'cliquey' in here and for a newbie I can see how they can say that.

BUT once you find your feet and join in and be yourself, these forums are a bloody great place full of characters and fun people and a few pillocks lol, but it really wouldn't be the same without all of those.

I love the flirting and the silly and the serious and the helpful threads and long may they all continue xxx

"sometimes feel a bit sorry for guys when they post and the bayin hounds attack but hey i started a war over fishcakes!!! i say what i feel and if people dont like it tough!! refuse to change the way i am to fit in with other peoples opinions nor will i sit back and take some muppets direct or indirect digs! dont do it in real life wont do it here! x "

You go girl!

As mentioned before, some peeps at work find me obstructive and argumentative, because I refused to roll over and meet their demands or wishes.

Same peeps who have "influence" as in arse-lickers

As a result, my performance rating was affected by it.

And what do I do? Two fingers to them I'd say. I am only doing my fecking job to the best of my ability. If you don't like it, TS I'd say, and off I went to sharpen my axe even more!

hey we could be related lol!! i have that attitude but on the spin side im one of the people in life who would help anyone out i just dont suffer fools n fuckwits very well!! iv lost promotions at work etc cause i wont arselick and if i feel somethin isnt right i say it!! would rather be me than pretend to be someone im not!! in the words of my dear mother "here comes the gob almighy"!lol xx

"When I first started posting in here I felt quite in awe of you all, you seemed to know eachother, got on, were friends - and it was quite intimidating thinking about trying to 'join in'

I was then, very careful what I said and when, until I felt I'd got to know a few of you and how this place works - its been said it's 'cliquey' in here and for a newbie I can see how they can say that.

BUT once you find your feet and join in and be yourself, these forums are a bloody great place full of characters and fun people and a few pillocks lol, but it really wouldn't be the same without all of those.

I love the flirting and the silly and the serious and the helpful threads and long may they all continue xxx"

Nah, I did not hold back, just be myself, and be honest, truthful and respectful.

This is not the only forums that I participate, and am the same elsewhere.

I am very wysiwyg, and those who have met me can verify this. OK, they may also say I am an arsey opinionated with a loud mouth, that much is true too!

Diplomacy is not something I can do well, and it pains me to have to be diplomatic and bite my tongue!

"

I am very wysiwyg, and those who have met me can verify this. OK, they may also say I am an arsey opinionated with a loud mouth, that much is true too! "

I'd say you were just what I expected a lovely, fun, happy, strong feminine lady who I now count as a friend x

"Diplomacy is not something I can do well, and it pains me to have to be diplomatic and bite my tongue! "

Oh I can be very very diplomatic lol, I also wouldn't hurt or back bite or upset ANYONE on purpose - UNLESS they bite first, I've spent too long becoming the person I am now to take shit from anyone over anything xxx

"

I am very wysiwyg, and those who have met me can verify this. OK, they may also say I am an arsey opinionated with a loud mouth, that much is true too!

I'd say you were just what I expected a lovely, fun, happy, strong feminine lady who I now count as a friend x"

Awwww, thanks Razz, and I'm glad we met!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"

Nailed it.

I say what I think, often without regard to weather or not it would win me the popular vote or not.

On the odd occassion I will try to "water down" what I say, but only so I dont hurt others, after all there is no need to hurt ppl to make your point.

» Add a new message to this topic