FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Life current feelings

Life current feelings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust me 999 OP   Man  over a year ago

near you

Hi all

So what’s your current feelings about your individual lives ?

Are you happy in what your doing ?

Could you be having a better life if some things were different? Or are you in the right place at the right time ?

Thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I keep a photo. It’s a little girl comforting her younger brother who is dying of cancer. He’s about 6.

When I start to question am I ok, am I happy, do I have enough shit, I look at that photo.

Turns out I’m fine.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m very content with my life. I have my health, good job, amazing family and friends. I feel I am very lucky in life. I have always been the type to the appreciate the little things and count my blessings so I’m ok thank you

What about you?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Looking forward to an early retirement.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am healthy, own my home and have a job. Money is tight but I am well aware that many souls are not as lucky as me so it would be selfish to complain.

Yeah I'm happy ,content, always humble and positive and absolutely grateful for what I do have and for what I have had have a lovely day and lots of positive vibes and energy your way

By *lex.and.SexCouple  over a year ago

Bedale

On an individual level I've never been more accomplished professionally. Totally happy with my lot in general. Would be nice to get back to the athletic figure I had 5 or so years ago but realistically at my age and workload it's a sacrifice I've had to accept.

The world in general however is a massive black pill, feel like I've found myself hugely at a time when the rest of the world has lost its damned mind.

it’s a real shit show given that we’ve a corrupt Government, global warming, NHS system on the verge of collapse, lost Queen, economic turmoil, etc., but life goes on and grateful to be alive and well...

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I feel a bit like Dory in Finding Nemo sometimes.

Just keep swimming.

Life is full of ups and downs (but without the troughs I wouldn’t appreciate the highs) x

Wonderfully content and am a happy old soul! Perfectly disconnected from the world which means no negativity so am blessed

near you

"I’m very content with my life. I have my health, good job, amazing family and friends. I feel I am very lucky in life. I have always been the type to the appreciate the little things and count my blessings so I’m ok thank you

What about you? "

If I’m honest I can I’m not feeling the love from my life that I want to but currently circumstances are dictated I do crave more but don’t we all ? Thanks for asking x

By *ermite12ukMan  over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Similar to _a luna, but instead a swan:

Looking serene on da top.(I could be fooling myself? )

Below the surface: In a mad blind panic.

I’m where I need to be right now, and I’m happy with that.

"I keep a photo. It’s a little girl comforting her younger brother who is dying of cancer. He’s about 6.

When I start to question am I ok, am I happy, do I have enough shit, I look at that photo.

Turns out I’m fine. "

"Hi all

Could you be having a better life if some things were different? Or are you in the right place at the right time ?

Thoughts ? "

Personally l don't care about money , lm in the " do l have to be ashamed of the car l drive , lm just glad to be here happy to be alive " camp, live life as best you can while you can , enjoy what you do , whatever it is , do not live your life and have regrets , if you want to do or try something go ahead and do it.

Not happy not misserable not excitable not angry not the best part of my life that part is gone but not the worst yet either that part is over too i think

near you

"Hi all

Thoughts ?

Personally l don't care about money , lm in the " do l have to be ashamed of the car l drive , lm just glad to be here happy to be alive " camp, live life as best you can while you can , enjoy what you do , whatever it is , do not live your life and have regrets , if you want to do or try something go ahead and do it. "

My sentiments exactly it’s interesting to read peoples comments on subjects such as this so thank you for commenting

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

balanced,,

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Quiet and peaceful.

» Add a new message to this topic