FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mexico hols

Mexico hols

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imAndBarb OP   Couple  over a year ago

chester

Third time to Mexico never seen so many Brits as this year. Wonder why?

Great many bikini clad ladies though. Is it as we were in cancun and this time riviera maya? More Brits I mean

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a Fab holiday, Amigos!

Will you be buying one of those comedy Sombrero’s?

chester

"Have a Fab holiday, Amigos!

Will you be buying one of those comedy Sombrero’s? "

Of course!

By *ixiePoisonWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

Loved Cancun, best holiday I ever had

Is it still the cheapest all inclusive per week on the market for what you get?

I went twice and stayed in the Riu Yucatan worked out £500 a head per week for three weeks which even then was incredible VFM

chester

"Is it still the cheapest all inclusive per week on the market for what you get?

I went twice and stayed in the Riu Yucatan worked out £500 a head per week for three weeks which even then was incredible VFM"

Well ….we paid quite a bit more for two weeks.

"Is it still the cheapest all inclusive per week on the market for what you get?

I went twice and stayed in the Riu Yucatan worked out £500 a head per week for three weeks which even then was incredible VFM

Well ….we paid quite a bit more for two weeks. "

This was twenty years ago mind

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 17/09/22 22:09:08]

Yorkshire

This was twenty years ago mind"

Most RIU hotels used to be reasonably priced, great service and amazing food which was different than your average hotel. Now not so much in my opinion especially the food which has become much like anywhere else. I am sorry to say, mostly since there are more of us Brits started using them, unlike previously when the majority of clients where Germansand would not have put up with that. Apparently they seem to think all Brits like chips with everything, live on pizza, have our veg cooked to an inch of their life and sponge cake is the only desert we ever eat.

chester

Most RIU hotels used to be reasonably priced, great service and amazing food which was different than your average hotel. Now not so much in my opinion especially the food which has become much like anywhere else. I am sorry to say, mostly since there are more of us Brits started using them, unlike previously when the majority of clients where Germansand would not have put up with that. Apparently they seem to think all Brits like chips with everything, live on pizza, have our veg cooked to an inch of their life and sponge cake is the only desert we ever eat.

"

I’ve brought my own vinegar!!!

"

That's a shame. It's probably due to cost cutting as well. That spread they did every night - I must have eaten my own body weight in languistines every day.

Yorkshire

I think you will be lucky to catch a glimpse of one of those langustines these days or the rest of the amazing stuff you used to get. Apparently as I said they had to review it according to them to cater for the tastes of brits who are now the majority of their clients. That's a pity if that's what they think of us and our taste buds. Perhaps you are right that economics have something to do with that too. They have also dropped much of the dress standards for dinner and personally I think it's always nice to make a bit of an effort when going for a lovely evening meal rather than turn up in shorts and flip flops. I know others will disagree but there you go.

we are off to puerto Vallarta on the pacific coast in feb 2023,first time in mexico but cant wait,heard its very cheap and beautifull

» Add a new message to this topic