FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boring sometimes

Boring sometimes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dunno about you but ain't this just funking boring sometimes. I have had more luck from badoo or pof.

I come here to explore things I didn't know I wanted. I been in a relationship a long time, got kids etc. Now I'm single I want to explore but here it seems you gotta pigeon hole what you want sometimes.

Is that how it meant to be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haggydogMan  over a year ago

Brooklands/London

Yep. That's what it's become. It wasn't always like this. But it reached saturation point some years back. And now it's just people watching people.

I only hang around because I love to hear people whining about men.

"Yep. That's what it's become. It wasn't always like this. But it reached saturation point some years back. And now it's just people watching people.

"

Don't get me started about all the guys asking if I want a blow job when I clearly say on my profile I don't do guys

By *haggydogMan  over a year ago

Brooklands/London

"Yep. That's what it's become. It wasn't always like this. But it reached saturation point some years back. And now it's just people watching people.

Don't get me started about all the guys asking if I want a blow job when I clearly say on my profile I don't do guys"

Yeah. I had to block guys for that very same reason.

I don't wanna block them because mmf is good with me but NO I don't want a fucking blow job how hard is that to understand

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't get me started about all the guys asking if I want a blow job when I clearly say on my profile I don't do guys"

Block the men in your message filters x

Don't get me started about all the guys asking if I want a blow job when I clearly say on my profile I don't do guys

Block the men in your message filters x"

I'm into sharing sometimes. But it's quite obvious from my profile I don't do men in any way. It just goes to show how many people read a profile.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

I'm into sharing sometimes. But it's quite obvious from my profile I don't do men in any way. It just goes to show how many people read a profile. "

Blocking single men is just that. It stops you getting messages from single men. This won’t prevent you from meeting couples if you want mmf threesomes

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

We often get messages off men who state on their bio and profile that they are straight, but have inclinations to play with cock.

Our profile clearly states if you're not bi on your profile don't message us, buts that's a 95% filter.

If you can't handle some guys taking a chance, just like you'd hoped some girls or couples would take a chance if you didn't meet every criteria, then....

Clubs are a guys best friend

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Dunno about you but ain't this just funking boring sometimes. I have had more luck from badoo or pof.

I come here to explore things I didn't know I wanted. I been in a relationship a long time, got kids etc. Now I'm single I want to explore but here it seems you gotta pigeon hole what you want sometimes.

Is that how it meant to be"

Ask the forum for suggestions mate maybe a few adjustments to your profile or whatever maybe some girls will have some feedback

Thanks. I just had about enough of politely say no thank you to then be ignored and geezers saying go on try it.

I'm into sharing sometimes. But it's quite obvious from my profile I don't do men in any way. It just goes to show how many people read a profile.

Blocking single men is just that. It stops you getting messages from single men. This won’t prevent you from meeting couples if you want mmf threesomes"

I might have give up on this whole thing anyway. I been single first time in a long time and wanted to explore but it seems its hard to join the community as a newcomer.

I've not given up yet but it's very pigeon holed here. This one likes this specifically and all that. Where is the option for people looking for that

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I might have give up on this whole thing anyway. I been single first time in a long time and wanted to explore but it seems its hard to join the community as a newcomer.

I've not given up yet but it's very pigeon holed here. This one likes this specifically and all that. Where is the option for people looking for that"

its not so much that its hard but that its different.

I know plenty of single guys that do exceptionally well both on fab and in clubs.

This thread has not shown you in an altogether good light though.

You don't have to be pigeon holed either.. just patient

"Dunno about you but ain't this just funking boring sometimes. I have had more luck from badoo or pof.

See for me, if I had more success finding action on Badoo or PoF than here, that’s where I’d be concentrating my efforts. Why move away from what works, and persist with what doesn’t?

Although when I was on here the very time it took me about a year to get my first meet, but after that it was like buses, lots came along at once. So maybe patience is a virtue on here?

Anyway, good luck in your search OP. I hope you find what you’re looking for

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP...be careful..you sound angry and bitter. You've been offered some good advice here by people who know what their talking about.

Fab is not just a hookup site, so you might want to re-evaluate your expectations.

I would also suggest that making threats of physical violence to others is likely to deter a significant proportion of people.

Maybe it's worth considering if Fab is right for you.

"….,

Yes. but I wouldn’t call Fab boring, it’s far from it if you have the right attitude and look in the right places.

By *amshedMan  over a year ago

Oldham

I have joined fab from last three months and yes get alot of messages from men for bj and i keep telling them i am not a gay.

Just waiting for the right connection but not lucky so far to meet a woman

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/09/22 06:56:45]

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I might have give up on this whole thing anyway. I been single first time in a long time and wanted to explore but it seems its hard to join the community as a newcomer.

I've not given up yet but it's very pigeon holed here. This one likes this specifically and all that. Where is the option for people looking for that"

As a general rule, the guys who do best on here are the ones who present a happy and friendly face to the world, positivity is attractive and negativity is not.

It is undoubtedly frustrating that you're not getting the interest that you'd hoped for, but showing your frustrations on the site will do more harm than good.

Also, you are not likely to get "real" offers of MMF from single guys, those would nearly always come from couples, blocking single guys will improve your experience on here without adversely effecting your chances of anything.

Good luck.

Cal

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

"OP...be careful..you sound angry and bitter. You've been offered some good advice here by people who know what their talking about.

Fab is not just a hookup site, so you might want to re-evaluate your expectations.

I would also suggest that making threats of physical violence to others is likely to deter a significant proportion of people.

Maybe it's worth considering if Fab is right for you. "

This

By *amshedMan  over a year ago

Oldham

I've not given up yet but it's very pigeon holed here. This one likes this specifically and all that. Where is the option for people looking for that

As a general rule, the guys who do best on here are the ones who present a happy and friendly face to the world, positivity is attractive and negativity is not.

It is undoubtedly frustrating that you're not getting the interest that you'd hoped for, but showing your frustrations on the site will do more harm than good.

Also, you are not likely to get "real" offers of MMF from single guys, those would nearly always come from couples, blocking single guys will improve your experience on here without adversely effecting your chances of anything.

Good luck.

Cal"

Yes completely agree with your advice

Ya see heres the issue many folks i see complaining of boredom and such comparing 1 site to another like competing what will get me a shag first

Ask a question of yourself

Do you simply want to shag

Do you want to seduce tease and excite

Do you want the ultifuck

Do you want just a chat with folks

All depends what you call boring

Yep that’s also standard on here I think even though your profile says one thing, it’s kind how most ladies on here must feel

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"OP...be careful..you sound angry and bitter. You've been offered some good advice here by people who know what their talking about.

Maybe it's worth considering if Fab is right for you. "

I wouldn’t say this place is boring. I will however accept there are times it feels samey or as though I’m spending way too much time here. Many convos feel like deja vu but the longer I’ve been here the simpler it is to spot the good people.

I have had some amazing meets, met and chatted to some fantastic people and for the most part have had the time of my life. I just wish I could keep my time here more in moderation.

After reading your opening message OP I don’t think fab is for you….. I used to think the same a few years back but not anymore….. patience is a virtue and it seems you want everything handed to you…. Maybe take time off fab then come back with a different view

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

Bold of you to assume that 95% of guys even read profiles.

By *entleman kinksterMan  over a year ago

london

Maybe it's worth considering if Fab is right for you.

"

@OP, it's about managing your own expectations. There are some genuine swingers on here that enjoy their kink and it's great when you get to chat and meet with them. Agree it's not easy for single guys but after a year you would have been expected to recognise that. I am reliably informed that there are other sites for vanilla hook ups and dates

I'd never entertain the idea of chatting to someone who has no patience, no work ethic to make an effort on here, gets easily frustrated, wants something for nothing, posts salty statuses, and all from a profile with 1 pic and a bio made up of zero personal features to attract your attention and hold it. Flopping out 2 or 3 commonly used phrases and then whining is just poor.

All this talk of 'it's a sex site' is misleading, it doesn't make it an all-you-can-eat pussy buffet where you just have to hang your hat and the girlies fall in your lap

See it more as a place to meet like minded people, connect and maybe, if the stars align, you have sex. If not, in the least you made a friend.

Thinking of it like a fleshy drive through, won't work.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

"Bold of you to assume that 95% of guys even read profiles. "

I'd say the vast majority of messages we get do reference our profile. It's probably a bit more obvious we're not just looking for a fuck though than a lot of others who get copy/paste messages.

"Bold of you to assume that 95% of guys even read profiles. "
christ that would get boring fast

Only boring people get bored op

» Add a new message to this topic