FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > being nice

being nice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it that when your really nice on here and ask about how the person is and hope they have a lovely day or weekend that they never reply.

but if yr rude they jump on you straight away.

or am i reading into something that not there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

although your intentions are geniune and are sincerley asking how a person is, that lady might have received 50 messages asking the same thing.

Perhaps be a little creative with messages and pull some information from her profile text or make a funny comment regarding a picture (if she has any)

To me personally 'hey there, hows your day going?' type of messages make me yawn.

"although your intentions are geniune and are sincerley asking how a person is, that lady might have received 50 messages asking the same thing.

Perhaps be a little creative with messages and pull some information from her profile text or make a funny comment regarding a picture (if she has any)

To me personally 'hey there, hows your day going?' type of messages make me yawn. "

+1

I tend to reply to the sort of funny cheeky chappy messages as opposed to the 'hey how r u today' type messages.

L xx

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"although your intentions are geniune and are sincerley asking how a person is, that lady might have received 50 messages asking the same thing.

To me personally 'hey there, hows your day going?' type of messages make me yawn. "

Totally agree!! 'Hi Hun how are you' 'what you got planned for the weekend' 'which part of Kent are you from'. Drives me mental as does 'nice tits'.

As the others have said the " hi how are you" messages are so boring. I like to receive something original that catches my eye

"why is it that when your really nice on here and ask about how the person is and hope they have a lovely day or weekend that they never reply.

or am i reading into something that not there "

why do you send rude mails to people?

To me personally 'hey there, hows your day going?' type of messages make me yawn.

Totally agree!! 'Hi Hun how are you' 'what you got planned for the weekend' 'which part of Kent are you from'. Drives me mental as does 'nice tits'.

"

Which part of Kent are you from tho?

Nice tits BTW

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

"although your intentions are geniune and are sincerley asking how a person is, that lady might have received 50 messages asking the same thing. so how are you today rusty?

"

cant blame people from what they see.

best to think the message your sending is going to be deleted.

Forum Mod

I agree that those sort of messages can be pointless,I just know that if I respond then within a matter of minutes im going to be asked for a face pic,a meet or a phone number and a friends request will be sent

Not saying thats what the OP intends but this is a swinging site with the ultimate intention of meeting to play,if a profile or a message does'nt attract me then id rather not respond sometimes

"why is it that when your really nice on here and ask about how the person is and hope they have a lovely day or weekend that they never reply.

or am i reading into something that not there "

The messages are nice, but as everyone else has said they are extremely uninspiring... You need to make some one want to reply and those questions don't.

Rude probably doesn't work either though...

Th green arrow shows that you have asked this question more than once before. At the end of the day, the answers you get won't change, so two choices, listen to the advice and modify your messages or just keep getting no where and periodically start threads about no replies.

sorry but thats just boring.

"sorry but thats just boring."

Yup, it's boring 'everytime' he starts a thread about it... which seems to be getting quite regular

The way we see it is that if we know or have met someone and they message to catch up asking how you are that is fine. They mean just that.

As a first message from someone it drives us mad. If someone actually wanted to meet us then they would put something of substance into the message.

If we like the look of a profile we try and send a decent message to show we have actually looked properly rather than sent 30 people messages saying the same thing on the off chance someone will bite.

Only one worse is a random message saying "xxx" - what is that all about

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Only one worse is a random message saying "xxx" - what is that all about

That, I think, is an invite to play a game of hangman.

Strange as it may seem that hadn't occurred to us - but I think you may have got it there.

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

We get a few messages saying the same things "hi there hows thing" etc etc we just ignore them.

If you have taken he time to write a message say hi how you doing at least make it a leading message and follow up with something appropriate to the persons profile, or even just state your intentions at least we know where we stand.

It's not like these messages are actually asking how my day was. You don't want to know I was woken up at 3am, 4.30am and then from 7am by my upstairs neighbours crashing about on my ceiling and their one year old brat screaming. You don't want to know that I'm exhausted, have bags under my eyes bigger than an estate car and have never felt less like talking about random bollocks with a total stranger.

And any sympathy I am offered if I do say those things will usually be an attempt to get me to give you my number or arrange to meet you - for a drink, because it sounds like I need it, right? - rather than actually genuine.

Cynical? Maybe, but every ounce of it was bourne of experience.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Hi how are you?

Im great thanks.

Love your pics. Fancy a chat?

No Im not looking to chat sorry

Why not?

Bacause Im not looking to meet and youre not my type.

So why you wasting my time sending messages when youre not going to meet me?? Feckin timewaster........

Its usually easier to just not bother.

I prefer original and slightly cheeky messages that shows the persons personality. Those that take time and come up with a cleaver message will get us to have a look at their profile and if we interested will reply.

"Hi how are you?

Im great thanks.

Love your pics. Fancy a chat?

No Im not looking to chat sorry

Why not?

Bacause Im not looking to meet and youre not my type.

So why you wasting my time sending messages when youre not going to meet me?? Feckin timewaster........

Its usually easier to just not bother.

"

...he's never asked me how I am!

"...he's never asked me how I am! "

Wonder why...

Makes the point that it's not just "being nice" quite nicely.

The same for the oh, I thought we could chat and be friends messages. Odd how they only want female friends...

» Add a new message to this topic