FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > odour!

odour!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it possible to tell someone they have an unpleasant odour without upsetting them? Recently met someone who has this prob. Had to make my excuses and leave!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if your planning on not seeing them again i more than likely would send them a polite message explaining your reasons for this, respect its a sensitive issue and dont be cruel with it.

you may be blocked because the lady will most likely be highly embarrassed. Hopefully though she would now be aware of it and make changes to her level of hygeine to prevent it happening again.

what Mrs Rusty said

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"if your planning on not seeing them again i more than likely would send them a polite message explaining your reasons for this, respect its a sensitive issue and dont be cruel with it.

you may be blocked because the lady will most likely be highly embarrassed. Hopefully though she would now be aware of it and make changes to her level of hygeine to prevent it happening again.

"

Probably best then not to start with "Oi stinky..."!

"if your planning on not seeing them again i more than likely would send them a polite message explaining your reasons for this, respect its a sensitive issue and dont be cruel with it.

"

Lmfaooo I spat my tea everywhere....thanks for that

Lmfaooo I spat my tea everywhere....thanks for that "

"Is it possible to tell someone they have an unpleasant odour without upsetting them? Recently met someone who has this prob. Had to make my excuses and leave! "

I think you should share what you decided to do

If it's a fishy smell, just bring some tartare sauce and lemon if there's a next time.....

"If it's a fishy smell, just bring some tartare sauce and lemon if there's a next time..... "

By *amie0151Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

"Is it possible to tell someone they have an unpleasant odour without upsetting them? Recently met someone who has this prob. Had to make my excuses and leave! "

Euw! Soap dodgers lol

well, somone should tell them.

i would rather just meet someone else.

its different if its a family member.

Brackley, Northants

All part of the service!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

If this about another Fab member i would have thought the best way to deal with it was honesty ....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Was your meet male or female? Where did the odour come from? Will you leave a veri? You need to explain to them the reason why but be nice about it. Say you have a very sensitive nose.

"Euw! Soap dodgers lol"

Not necessarily... I new a girl who was always washing her bits and they still ponged of rotting fish. Some peeps just stink

Brighton - even Hove!

"If this about another Fab member i would have thought the best way to deal with it was honesty ...."

Was it you?

"Euw! Soap dodgers lol

Not necessarily... I new a girl who was always washing her bits and they still ponged of rotting fish. Some peeps just stink "

inbalance of PH levels

Brighton - even Hove!

"Euw! Soap dodgers lol

Not necessarily... I new a girl who was always washing her bits and they still ponged of rotting fish. Some peeps just stink

inbalance of PH levels

"

PH = poor hygiene lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If this about another Fab member i would have thought the best way to deal with it was honesty ....

Was it you? "

i dont meet singles.....

"Euw! Soap dodgers lol

inbalance of PH levels

PH = poor hygiene lol "

must be diet to some extent - I can smell a difference in myself if I eat garlic.

Theres a lady I'm seriously interested in but we are such good friends I worry about crossing the line with her incae things aren't to my liking... I like her to much to ruin a friendship cos I didn't like her labia or her scent

To tell someone they stink is a hard thing to do!

The only time I have ever had the bottle was working in close quarters to a guy all summer who absolutely stank of BO. After weeks of it I stopped the van on the way home outside the shops went an got a can of lynx and chucked it at him in the van.

It did work but I didn't like doing it. Just couldn't take any more

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I told someone i used to work with that she had a smelly flange, i either did it or the gossips would have had a field day....

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"Euw! Soap dodgers lol

inbalance of PH levels

PH = poor hygiene lol "

PHish

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I would send a polite message... I would hope that if I had a smelly flange that someone would tell me....

"I told someone i used to work with that she had a smelly flange, i either did it or the gossips would have had a field day...."

I bet that was a fun conversation.......

Brighton - even Hove!

PH = PooH

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I told someone i used to work with that she had a smelly flange, i either did it or the gossips would have had a field day....

I bet that was a fun conversation....... "

I started by asking her if she had smelly feet.....was easy after that...

Brighton - even Hove!

"I told someone i used to work with that she had a smelly flange, i either did it or the gossips would have had a field day....

I bet that was a fun conversation....... "

How did the conversation start? How did you know she smelled? I knew a guy who worked in an iron foundry. He smelt.

Brighton - even Hove!

I bet that was a fun conversation....... I started by asking her if she had smelly feet.....was easy after that... "

What?....worked your way upwards?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

How did the conversation start? How did you know she smelled? I knew a guy who worked in an iron foundry. He smelt."

I sat her down, i asked her if she had noticed a funny smell in the office recently, she said yes, i asked her if she thought it smelt like smelly feet, she said not quite, so i just asked her if it smelt more like a fanny going off smell, she laughed and said yes, she asked me if i thought it was her, i said yes....the conversation then progressed to that of a more womens problem convo which i wont bore you with...but the smell was never smelt again....oh and i gave a verbal warning to a staff member who thought it was amusing and was using the smell as a way of having a dig at said lady whenever she could.

How did the conversation start? How did you know she smelled? I knew a guy who worked in an iron foundry. He smelt.I sat her down, i asked her if she had noticed a funny smell in the office recently, she said yes, i asked her if she thought it smelt like smelly feet, she said not quite, so i just asked her if it smelt more like a fanny going off smell, she laughed and said yes, she asked me if i thought it was her, i said yes....the conversation then progressed to that of a more womens problem convo which i wont bore you with...but the smell was never smelt again....oh and i gave a verbal warning to a staff member who thought it was amusing and was using the smell as a way of having a dig at said lady whenever she could. "

Very nicely handled. Hard thing to do without upsetting someone

dirtybigbadsgirlville

How did the conversation start? How did you know she smelled? I knew a guy who worked in an iron foundry. He smelt.I sat her down, i asked her if she had noticed a funny smell in the office recently, she said yes, i asked her if she thought it smelt like smelly feet, she said not quite, so i just asked her if it smelt more like a fanny going off smell, she laughed and said yes, she asked me if i thought it was her, i said yes....the conversation then progressed to that of a more womens problem convo which i wont bore you with...but the smell was never smelt again....oh and i gave a verbal warning to a staff member who thought it was amusing and was using the smell as a way of having a dig at said lady whenever she could.

Very nicely handled. Hard thing to do without upsetting someone "

I would rather have done it than let the other staff members gossip about her....honesty is always the best policy in my book xx

Well i told her as politely as possible! After some abuse i am now blocked! Oh well I'll bloody learn! Ha ha

Brackley, Northants

"Well i told her as politely as possible! After some abuse i am now blocked! Oh well I'll bloody learn! Ha ha"

Never mind - just move on and forget about it!

"Well i told her as politely as possible! After some abuse i am now blocked! Oh well I'll bloody learn! Ha ha"

That went well then

Oh i will move on! Gonna have to be more careful next time! Lol

Brighton - even Hove!

Femmefatal: well done, not the easiest of conversations.

Thanx! What an awkward situation! Lol

Sorry to hear she blocked you. If you get a whiffy meet next time, perhaps offer to have a bath/shower with that person first? You can make some playtime of it and it won't seem as offensive.

Thanx cutiepie! She wanted a quick one,no time to offer her a shower. Gonna be a lot more careful in future

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

bacterial vaginosis=minging minge.

is a bacterial imbalance.

can occur after taking a course of antibiotics.

or strangely,over cleaning of said minge,is also one of the main causes.

google is a great tool,people should use it more.

i hope the lady in question googles.

It wasn't vaginal,i didn't get that far lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"It wasn't vaginal,i didn't get that far lol"

Lmao

Just plain minging then.

Better luck next time.

"Euw! Soap dodgers lol

Not necessarily... I new a girl who was always washing her bits and they still ponged of rotting fish. Some peeps just stink "

No, they more than likely have an infection.

"

Omg are you ill Sugar? Saturday night and you're NOT on the vino *faint*

Ha ha thanx!

» Add a new message to this topic