FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Postcode search

Postcode search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he-Hosiery-Gent OP   Man  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Be great if there was this option, on here, rather than just an 'area' search.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Be great if there was this option, on here, rather than just an 'area' search. "

There is !

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Be great if there was this option, on here, rather than just an 'area' search. "

There is. Just go on to advanced search.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Just for you

http://www.fabswingers.com/browse/advanced_geo

Admin x

erm.....there is, isn't there?

By *he-Hosiery-Gent OP   Man  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Be great if there was this option, on here, rather than just an 'area' search.

There is !"

Ha! Really??

Silly me

Thanks.

Is there anyway to opt out of this, i have tried to remove my post code a few times and it just wont let you update your settings without the post code section being filled in?

"Is there anyway to opt out of this, i have tried to remove my post code a few times and it just wont let you update your settings without the post code section being filled in?"

You don't have to use yours - anyone's will do!!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

My postcode is in the LA area, which covers lots of Lancashire as well as the southern part of Cumbria, therefore I can do a postcode search that brings up 300 listings and still have to ratch through profiles about 80 miles from me, I actually find more folk nearer to me when I do a CA search

"My postcode is in the LA area, which covers lots of Lancashire as well as the southern part of Cumbria, therefore I can do a postcode search that brings up 300 listings and still have to ratch through profiles about 80 miles from me, I actually find more folk nearer to me when I do a CA search"

It is easier for me to do a distance search cos within 10/15 mins, I could be in either BL, M, OL or SK postcode areas !

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"My postcode is in the LA area, which covers lots of Lancashire as well as the southern part of Cumbria, therefore I can do a postcode search that brings up 300 listings and still have to ratch through profiles about 80 miles from me, I actually find more folk nearer to me when I do a CA search

It is easier for me to do a distance search cos within 10/15 mins, I could be in either BL, M, OL or SK postcode areas !"

Well bugger me sideways...I never knew you could do a distance search - just checked the advanced options and found it...Thanks Bussy, off to have a perve of the locals now

"My postcode is in the LA area, which covers lots of Lancashire as well as the southern part of Cumbria, therefore I can do a postcode search that brings up 300 listings and still have to ratch through profiles about 80 miles from me, I actually find more folk nearer to me when I do a CA search

It is easier for me to do a distance search cos within 10/15 mins, I could be in either BL, M, OL or SK postcode areas !

Well bugger me sideways...I never knew you could do a distance search - just checked the advanced options and found it...Thanks Bussy, off to have a perve of the locals now "

Ahem !

Don't be spending too long perving

As Santas Little Humper you should be busy this time of year !

You should be out shining Rudolphs nose or summat

"Is there anyway to opt out of this, i have tried to remove my post code a few times and it just wont let you update your settings without the post code section being filled in?

You don't have to use yours - anyone's will do!! "

Obi operates a service that u can borrow his if u ask him nicely lol

» Add a new message to this topic