FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men looking at women

Men looking at women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do some women get so uptight about their men looking at other women?

Some women have a hissy fit if their man admires some bare tits on page 3. Or if he looks at a hot woman walking down the street. Or if he looks over at a woman being fucked at a club.

Why?! He's just looking!

I often used to point out women to my ex that I thought he'd like. (No, we weren't swingers.) I just don't see what's wrong with looking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jealousy, envy and insecurity?

"Jealousy, envy and insecurity?

"

Agree. I know Sue looks at other guys. We're VERY happily married, but why shouldn't she like the look of other guys etc, it's only natural. She was certainly enjoying Michael Haye's on I'm a Celeb- and why not? We're secure enough in our relationship to recognise this purely as natural and if she wants to look at other guys, why should I bother?

"

+1

My ex was like this with me about guys.. it wasn't often i could talk to a guy other than a friend of meeting his without him having a fit.

"Why do some women get so uptight about their men looking at other women?

Some women have a hissy fit if their man admires some bare tits on page 3. Or if he looks at a hot woman walking down the street. Or if he looks over at a woman being fucked at a club.

Why?! He's just looking!

I often used to point out women to my ex that I thought he'd like. (No, we weren't swingers.) I just don't see what's wrong with looking.

"

I agree.. My ex was the same.. If i looked at a women she would go ape shit! But it was ok for her to look?!.. I dont know what the crack is these days.. Hence why im single.. Aint got time for insecure girls.. Head fuck to say the least..

Perhaps predictably, I've not met a woman yet who likes a, overly possessive man - perhaps coincidence...

get me a shag too pls

"

oh that pic

I'm quite lucky as Ju likes women almost as much as me so we both have a perv at them.

We both have similar tastes so it quite fun when she's checking out another woman and she says "what do you think of her "

Sadly I don't join in when she's checking out the men. I don't mind though, it's all good fun.

Nothing wrong with window shopping....

It doesn't matter how you work up your appetite.... So long as you eat at home.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm quite lucky as Ju likes women almost as much as me so we both have a perv at them.

We both have similar tastes so it quite fun when she's checking out another woman and she says "what do you think of her "

Sadly I don't join in when she's checking out the men. I don't mind though, it's all good fun. "

"Nothing wrong with window shopping....

It doesn't matter how you work up your appetite.... So long as you eat at home..... "

i like this quote

A lot of women get talked into doing this by their fellas, so if they dont even want to be in a club they are bound to get upset at their men lusting after half naked women in there

Don't know - my girlfriend and I love to eye up other women and discuss our likes and fantasies....

I guess that other relationships must suffer a lot of insecurity.... Either that, or the "looker" has said the wrong thing!

"Why do some women get so uptight about their men looking at other women?

Why?! He's just looking!

"

We can never know what problems people are living in their life. Go easy

» Add a new message to this topic