FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon

MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kywatcher OP   Man  over a year ago

Southwick

Second round FA Cup game on Sunday. Wonder what the crowd will be? Seems like it is a game neither side wanted but brings a lot of issues to the fore. I am pleased AFC are doing well but the situation should never have happened. Nobody who loves football will forget how MK was formed but as they're here I guess it's time to m ove on. Removing Dons from their name will be a start.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Z zzzz @ footy

I bet the FA were secretly pleased as punch at that particular draw. It's a money spinner for both clubs too as it's almost guaranteed to be televised.

Coming from Luton, MK dons could be considered our local rivals but Watford are Luton's sworn enemy, so in that respect a lot of Luton people go to Stadium MK to watch League football. As for Wimbledon AFC, I don't see what they've got to grumble about really as they have a team based in Wimbledon to support and had the original Wimbledon FC not moved to MK they would have gone under anyway. This is the FA Cup, and it's what is famous for. This tie will become part of FA folklore.

By *kywatcher OP   Man  over a year ago

Southwick

About to kick off. Good luck to Wimbledon.

[Removed by poster at 02/12/12 13:17:31]

» Add a new message to this topic