FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Becoming less sensitive

Becoming less sensitive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

to the novelty of swinging, perhaps becoming "hardened"? I was just thinking about a comment on another thread and wondered, as one does, whether we do become a little desensitised over time. Remembering the first meet, the first club visit and how exciting it was. Now I am not saying I dont enjoy meets or clubs or whatever anymore.. but I wonder whether people feel they eventually become used to the stimulation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don't meet that often, it used to be about once a month as we didn't want it to become the norm! Due to certain circumstances this year we haven't played since July!!

But we still got that nervy exciting feeling prior to our meet! I think if we ever lost that nervy exciting pre meet feeling then we would think about stopping swinging,

"We don't meet that often, it used to be about once a month as we didn't want it to become the norm! Due to certain circumstances this year we haven't played since July!!

But we still got that nervy exciting feeling prior to our meet! I think if we ever lost that nervy exciting pre meet feeling then we would think about stopping swinging,"

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

I think if we ever lost that nervy exciting pre meet feeling then we would think about stopping swinging,"

ditto, spot on..

When we started, of course the novelty and excitement was there, however I think we went OTT to start with...but then went away in August on holiday...since coming back only been to Libs twice and had 2 meets...

Suited us fine...and then of course injuries now for me...

However I would like to think a meet once every one to two months would be ideal.

Plus we really enjoy talking to friends on here.

We don't get to meet very often due to our complicated relationship, but if ever we lost the feeling of nervous excitement on the day of the meet we'd definitely think it was time to call it a day and look for some other way of fulfilling our fantasies

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive certainly become desensitised about some things...

I remember how amazed I was the first couple of times I went to a club and watched people playing. Although Im still nosey I dont bat an eyelid now.

Same for 3 sums and more-sums.

The 'wow I cant believe I actually did that!' happens less often these days too

I'm still at the excited stage, I've not been doing it long lol, but I'm loving it, I just don't like the disappointments so much lol

Yeah I'm the same if someone would have told me I'd be involved in mmf 3 sums ten years ago, would have said they were mad

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"to the novelty of swinging, perhaps becoming "hardened"? I was just thinking about a comment on another thread and wondered, as one does, whether we do become a little desensitised over time. Remembering the first meet, the first club visit and how exciting it was. Now I am not saying I dont enjoy meets or clubs or whatever anymore.. but I wonder whether people feel they eventually become used to the stimulation? "

I still get excited, but then again I don't get many meets (well not as many as OP). Like anything you do it enough it becomes the norm

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"to the novelty of swinging, perhaps becoming "hardened"? I was just thinking about a comment on another thread and wondered, as one does, whether we do become a little desensitised over time. Remembering the first meet, the first club visit and how exciting it was. Now I am not saying I dont enjoy meets or clubs or whatever anymore.. but I wonder whether people feel they eventually become used to the stimulation?

I still get excited, but then again I don't get many meets (well not as many as OP). Like anything you do it enough it becomes the norm "

Trust me, the OP does not meet anywhere near as much as people assume

I love the scene, I enjoy talking to like minded people. I really relish in talking to people about things vanilla people simply would not talk about. I enjoy parties and play time, dressing up and being nude... yeah I love all of them. And I still get excited about meeting new (and known) people. I will say though that the emphasis has possibly shifted from pure sexual to sexual/social ?

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"to the novelty of swinging, perhaps becoming "hardened"? I was just thinking about a comment on another thread and wondered, as one does, whether we do become a little desensitised over time. Remembering the first meet, the first club visit and how exciting it was. Now I am not saying I dont enjoy meets or clubs or whatever anymore.. but I wonder whether people feel they eventually become used to the stimulation?

I still get excited, but then again I don't get many meets (well not as many as OP). Like anything you do it enough it becomes the norm Trust me, the OP does not meet anywhere near as much as people assume

I love the scene, I enjoy talking to like minded people. I really relish in talking to people about things vanilla people simply would not talk about. I enjoy parties and play time, dressing up and being nude... yeah I love all of them. And I still get excited about meeting new (and known) people. I will say though that the emphasis has possibly shifted from pure sexual to sexual/social ?"

When I started out it started with the social side which did help a lot.

I think, like with anything done to excess you need to keep on looking for further and greater extremes to get the same thrill.

A little bit of everything in moderation surely is the trick

Half the fun has to be the meeting of new people and making new friends ....

But if I were to be clubbing every week then I think it would lose the gloss ....

I think i have become less sensitive a few years ago i never thought i would be taking part in orgies and shagging multiple women in the same night.Thats just the norm for me know!

"I think, like with anything done to excess you need to keep on looking for further and greater extremes to get the same thrill.

A little bit of everything in moderation surely is the trick

Half the fun has to be the meeting of new people and making new friends ....

But if I were to be clubbing every week then I think it would lose the gloss .... "

Totally agree with you!

That's why when we started we agreed to have meets once a month or so!!

As we didn't want it to become the norm! Just a little extra now and then

i find meeting new people very exciting.

no person is the same and each time its a learning experience.

and sometimes meets go like a house of fire when you have been talking to that person for a while.

and there is one woman who uses the forum that i am really looking forward to meeting.

Meeting people for sex used to be a thrill and leave me buzzing for days.

Nowadays, I'd sooner have the social rather than the sexual.

I think the novelty has definately worn off.

» Add a new message to this topic