FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who here likes to flash accidentally on purpose?

Who here likes to flash accidentally on purpose?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many I wonder enjoy flashing their bits accidentally on purpose? Or getting caught in the act so to speak?

I'm not talking about the dirty raincoat brigade that accost people and openly flash an erection and masturbate and such like to deliberately shock, that kind of thing is just plain disturbing to say the least and I'm sure as hell not meaning anything to do with anything or anybody underage.

I'm a window cleaner, have been for close on 30 years now and have seen more than my fair share of things that put a smile on my face.

One of the things that had happened on many occasions has been when a female customer has been the other side of the window and as I've been cleaning the window I've copped an eyeful of bare breast from, say, a dressing gown that just happened to fall open a little further than it should.

Or she may have asked me in for a cuppa on a cold winters morning and the dressing gown might this time have parted lower down and I've been able to ascertain if the collar and the cuffs match!

This is not a case of a customer giving a come on but it takes one to know one let's say and it is something - in varying degrees - I've seen an awful lot of over the years.

They know exactly what they are doing and are, I would assume getting a salacious thrill out of doing it.

A customer comes to the door to pay me and she is dressed only in the towel she has wrapped and tucked around her as, still wet she has obviously just come out of the shower, only for the towel to drop as she dashes up the stairs to get her purse (or back down them on one occasion after flashing all she had on the UPWARDS journey of the stairs seconds earlier) and her little squeal of shock at appearing suddenly naked in front of the window cleaner as she fumbled way longer than needed to cover up what had just been uncovered fooled no one. ...happy days!

These and other hugely enjoyable little moments have happened far too often to be accidental events and at first I'd be left thinking it was a genuine accidental flash but the more I ran each one through my head I realised that women too enjoyed the kind of thing I'd assumed was more of a male thing.

I'll save my own little anecdotes for a later post but I'd love to hear others views or experiences on the topic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When i was window cleaning a few years ago i had the same lol..

The best was the bathroom window haha.. Caught a few in the shower or bath.. And once caught a couple having sex lol..

I know what you mean of course, caught a fair few in the act over the years but many of those were genuinely accidental on the part of the customer, Half the time they didn't even know I was either there or had seen or heard anything if they did know I was there!

But there have always been the others that have have known exactly what they were doing to, these were not giving me a come on in any way shape or form and for me - and I am a keen observer of human behaviour - it was something of an eye opener to realise that many ladies have a secret little kink, maybe kept only to themselves too so not even their husbands or partners would know of their kinky little secret

Haha you just reminded me of a time when i was working..

Set my ladder up.. Away i go with the sods and blade next min this beautiful women walks into her room starkers naked with curtains fully open..

I nearly fell off my ladder and she dived down the side of the bed pmsl!!

Off course all women like to feel sexy and some do it in different ways either flashing to the window clean or wearing something sexy while they sit eating chocolates.. Thats what ive mostly figured out.. But it all depends..

"

I'm a window cleaner, have been for close on 30 years now and have seen more than my fair share of things that put a smile on my face.

"

Bloody hell you guys are like rocking horse shit round here.

to bad i had the blinds closed other day as the window cleaner turned up or he would have seen me tired up have my pic taken lol

I get quite a buzz out of doing the self same thing in fact.

One very notable occasion was when my sister in law (the ex wife's brothers wife that is and not the wife's sister)! almost caught me stark bollock naked!!

For some reason she was in our house - way too many years ago now to remember why - and she was downstairs.

I think I had just got out a shared bath with the wife and had stepped out of the bathroom, closing the door and leaving the wife to lock it behind me.Just as she locked it, the sister in law (who was about as straight laced and old fashioned as they come I might add) started to come up the stairs to shout a question I think through the closed bathroom door, not realising I stepped out of the bathroom and was now locked out of it!

Just in time I ran the few feet along our landing and dived into our box room/small bedroom and was safely out of sight, whilst she laughed at almost catching me and I exclaimed she very nearly copped an eyeful of something she hadn't barguined for.

All in slightly embarrassed jest, especially from me as I knew how square and straight laced she was about things like nudity.

However....

I assumed she had turned and gone back down the stairs and was talking to me safely out of view but to my shock - initially anyway - I could see through the banister boards that she was still there...

I couldn't see her face due to one of the boards sloping down and mostly obscuring her and she would not have known that I could see her there because from where she was stood she would only have been able to see me from the waist down!!

I kept talking to her, all the while making out that I was so relieved I got out of her sight just in time and all the time I could see her staring at my naked lower half as she made jokey remarks back at me.

But I was now getting really aroused as this was WAY out of character for her, so I started messing with my erection and STILL she didn't move, although her voice had got a little shaky mind!

I started to pull my foreskin back and openly but also very slowly masturbated myself and all the while we had this weird banter going on.It was just such a turn on and I shot my load very verfy quickly indeed, my semen squirting out and going all over the bedroom carpet.

She watched the whole thing and as I finished she very quiely went fully down the stairs and out of site and I just thought, "Oh my God! Dear sister in law, there is one dirty litle so and so inside you after all."

I never told the wife at the time, I don;t think she would have believed me if I had!

I've seen a few things, but not been lucky enough to catch something like that! lol

Another way that both me and Lolita like to get a thrill by flashing kinda thing is on the way home from a night out is getting horny in the van (or on the way out too for that matter) as we drive along, yeah, yeah, time I know, who hasn't done that after all?

But if Lolita has my erect cock in her hand as we slowly pull up by the side of a bus or coach at traffic lights or has somehow sat with her skirt pulled up and no panties on so that vehicles of a certain height can catch me fingering.

Coming back from a night out little while ago, last summer in fact, 4am and after and driving home from Cardiff she had stripped naked in the car and I was naked from the waist down...no one on the motorway, streets in Cardiff were empty so only a bit naughty and risky but by the time we had got home it was full daylight and people were starting to appear so going through the estate we lived on st the time was quite a buzz, especially as we only got dressed when we pulled up to our flat...

Another thing we've done a couple of times is once more coming home from a club (the office in Bristol in fact) and the first time she had a tiny black number, pulled up to her waist so I could finger her on the way home.

Pulled up to the old Severn bridge tolls and as we did Lolita lifted up one leg and placed her foot elegantly clad in killer heels onto the dashboard.

All the guy in the toll booth could see was lolitas long leg on the dashboard and her exposed cunt, from his angle he could only view her from the waist down...

It is watching their bored eyes as you pull and the look of shock on there faces when they catch sight of what's been exposed to them...

2nd occasion all Lolita was wearing was her basque and stockings, this time we are in the van and as we pulled up to the tolls once again;

she is sat facing me with her back leaning against the passenger door (got a couple of pics of her as we had just got back in the van after coming out of the office just before we drove off...gonna pop th on our profile shortly) and her legs were splayed wide, one leg draped up onto the dashboard once again.

I paid by card so this time it took a little longe, Lolita is sat there seductively twiddling with her cunt lips, the guy could only view her from the neck and I think he probably dislocated an eyeball as he did his best to keep one unblinking eye on Lolita as he passed me the card machine...good job it wasn't a women on toll duty there or even worse one of the women we knew worked on there!

Was very horny though and I'll bet that guy on the tolls now has a tale that will be off repeated for some months to come lol

I think I want to go into the window cleaning business now.

» Add a new message to this topic