FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Another bi-guy topic!

Another bi-guy topic!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/12 11:55:48]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why does it bother you what other guys classify themselves as?

"Why does it bother you what other guys classify themselves as? "

It doesn't...just wondering

Shit pressed delete again...I hate this phone

"Why does it bother you what other guys classify themselves as?

It doesn't...just wondering"

Just wondering what??

Just wondering what?? "

I'm wondering is this thread really neccessary...

Wolf

Just wondering what?? "

Why? But as I have deleted the thread post by mistake it's become pointless

Just wondering what??

Why? But as I have deleted the thread post by mistake it's become pointless"

Did it ever have a point to start with?

"[Removed by poster at 30/11/12 11:55:48]"

Find the OP's original question a bit vague

Simple really if you are a single guy, are you straight? if so then ignore bi / gay guys there is a filter! if you are not then welcome them. If on the other hand you are the straight male part of a couple then bi guys may be OK, Gay ones probably less so

A bit like gerbils, skittles, flies and One Direction...completely pointless

"[Removed by poster at 30/11/12 11:55:48]

Find the OP's original question a bit vague

Simple really if you are a single guy, are you straight? if so then ignore bi / gay guys there is a filter! if you are not then welcome them. If on the other hand you are the straight male part of a couple then bi guys may be OK, Gay ones probably less so "

Thanks...I deleted the original point by mistake...now I can't be bothered

Bisexuality indicates just that - that you can play with members of both sexes, not that you have to. If I was asked to play by a couple where the guy has stated that he is straight I would never dream of touching him somewhere that would make him feel uncomfortable but equally he would have to understand that close contact between people of the same sex in a group setting is inevitable.

It is the attitude of some straight men that force bisexual men to hide their true sexuality. The attitude of some women also, come to that.

a post is for life, not just until you delete it

they get archived and allsorts!

Wolf

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Okay not sure the point but here goes..

I would say if you are a male (for this post) who has no inclination or thought or no appeal in playing with another man then you are straight.

If you are a male that has thoughts about or would like to try playing with another male then you are bi curious.

if you are a male that only plays with other men you are gay

If you are a male that wants to play with men and women you are Bi sexual.

Thats the very basics in our opinion.

Sure there will be some with variations but thats how we work it out, others might think different each to their own.

"Bisexuality indicates just that - that you can play with members of both sexes, not that you have to. If I was asked to play by a couple where the guy has stated that he is straight I would never dream of touching him somewhere that would make him feel uncomfortable but equally he would have to understand that close contact between people of the same sex in a group setting is inevitable.

It is the attitude of some straight men that force bisexual men to hide their true sexuality. The attitude of some women also, come to that."

Ah...I never thought of that. Yes I suppose to put bi would put some women off. It does get confusing though when you get contacts and the guy is straight, then when you meet he wants to play, or is on his own which happened to me last week

Bridgend Area

"Bisexuality indicates just that - that you can play with members of both sexes, not that you have to. If I was asked to play by a couple where the guy has stated that he is straight I would never dream of touching him somewhere that would make him feel uncomfortable but equally he would have to understand that close contact between people of the same sex in a group setting is inevitable.

It is the attitude of some straight men that force bisexual men to hide their true sexuality. The attitude of some women also, come to that.

Ah...I never thought of that. Yes I suppose to put bi would put some women off. It does get confusing though when you get contacts and the guy is straight, then when you meet he wants to play, or is on his own which happened to me last week"

ahh but thats likely to be one of fabs infamous straight bi guys.. a breed of their own..

Ah...I never thought of that. Yes I suppose to put bi would put some women off. It does get confusing though when you get contacts and the guy is straight, then when you meet he wants to play, or is on his own which happened to me last week

ahh but thats likely to be one of fabs infamous straight bi guys.. a breed of their own.. "

Seems so...I was advocating a bit of honesty really I suppose but that message got lost in transit

It is the attitude of some straight men that force bisexual men to hide their true sexuality. The attitude of some women also, come to that."

Bridgend Area

Actually i think more of it is the bi sexual men feeling they will get more chance of a meet if they say there straight. and mostly ..not all..alot if bisexual men that have a go at straight men that give bi's issues meeting people.

If everyone was honest about their sexuality and only went looking for people looking for the same instead of pushing it down the neck of someone who is not..oohh pardon the punn..then there would be no need for all the posts about sexuality..

Just need to look for people that are looking for you.. then everyone wouldnt get sucha hard time. but thats the ideal and never gonna happen..

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

always easier to blame others for what you do... if you are bi and want cock, pussy, pussy and cock either on it's own or together..... just fucking say it.

this constant bleating that it is the attitude of some straight guys/couples that drive people underground is complete pish..

and whilst I am on complete pish so is the nonsense that I am not bi because I don't want to live happily ever after with JamesDarrenBobbyWhateverhisFuckingname is

There are some people who wouldn't class themselves as bisexual or straight but prefer to be known as hedonistic or bohemian. I am such a person but they don't have either Hedonistic nor Bohemian as sexual types on the profile settings.

"always easier to blame others for what you do... if you are bi and want cock, pussy, pussy and cock either on it's own or together..... just fucking say it.

this constant bleating that it is the attitude of some straight guys/couples that drive people underground is complete pish..

and whilst I am on complete pish so is the nonsense that I am not bi because I don't want to live happily ever after with JamesDarrenBobbyWhateverhisFuckingname is"

You're not really here for the sex are you?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"There are some people who wouldn't class themselves as bisexual or straight but prefer to be known as hedonistic or bohemian. I am such a person but they don't have either Hedonistic nor Bohemian as sexual types on the profile settings. "

I would consider myself as a little Bohemian

just a bi Bohemian

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"always easier to blame others for what you do... if you are bi and want cock, pussy, pussy and cock either on it's own or together..... just fucking say it.

and whilst I am on complete pish so is the nonsense that I am not bi because I don't want to live happily ever after with JamesDarrenBobbyWhateverhisFuckingname is

You're not really here for the sex are you? "

yup a bit of cock when the mood takes me

So was this a pointless thread which as turned out be more like in "lets verbally beat up all men who dare admit they are bisexual" or "do we give a shit what bi men think" thread !!!!

Forum Mod

Skittles are'nt pointless!

They're yum!

"Skittles are'nt pointless!

They're yum! "

Purple

Red

Orange

..then green and yellow however they come...

"So was this a pointless thread which as turned out be more like in "lets verbally beat up all men who dare admit they are bisexual" or "do we give a shit what bi men think" thread !!!! "

I think you've missed the point mate...nice attempt at keeping up though

Just wondering what??

I'm wondering is this thread really neccessary...

Ofcourse you do...

Wolf

"

Just wondering what??

Why? But as I have deleted the thread post by mistake it's become pointless

Did it ever have a point to start with? "

» Add a new message to this topic