FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > leaving ?

leaving ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I take it you are not having a good time then.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums "
well if you say thats the biggest fanny i have ever seen they may take exception lol....chinup

"every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums well if you say thats the biggest fanny i have ever seen they may take exception lol....chinup "
i only pay compliments, woudnt dream of running anyone down, nobodies perfect and im no brad pitt

"I take it you are not having a good time then. "

That was the impression I got.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums well if you say thats the biggest fanny i have ever seen they may take exception lol....chinup i only pay compliments, woudnt dream of running anyone down, nobodies perfect and im no brad pitt "
its wasnt a dig, it was an attempt at humour, you posted the same thing days ago....hence my chin up comment xx

"every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums well if you say thats the biggest fanny i have ever seen they may take exception lol....chinup i only pay compliments, woudnt dream of running anyone down, nobodies perfect and im no brad pitt its wasnt a dig, it was an attempt at humour, you posted the same thing days ago....hence my chin up comment xx"
i probably did, now ive noticed 2 cpls on my my hotlist our leaving too ? this site is hard for us single guys, but both cpls could probably have there pick of anyone on here ? and there still unhappy and leaving so whats going wrong with fab ?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums well if you say thats the biggest fanny i have ever seen they may take exception lol....chinup i only pay compliments, woudnt dream of running anyone down, nobodies perfect and im no brad pitt its wasnt a dig, it was an attempt at humour, you posted the same thing days ago....hence my chin up comment xxi probably did, now ive noticed 2 cpls on my my hotlist our leaving too ? this site is hard for us single guys, but both cpls could probably have there pick of anyone on here ? and there still unhappy and leaving so whats going wrong with fab ? "

Fab is but a tool, nothing more.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums "

maybe people are leaving because they cant get people to meet them?

"every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums well if you say thats the biggest fanny i have ever seen they may take exception lol....chinup i only pay compliments, woudnt dream of running anyone down, nobodies perfect and im no brad pitt its wasnt a dig, it was an attempt at humour, you posted the same thing days ago....hence my chin up comment xxi probably did, now ive noticed 2 cpls on my my hotlist our leaving too ? this site is hard for us single guys, but both cpls could probably have there pick of anyone on here ? and there still unhappy and leaving so whats going wrong with fab ?

Fab is but a tool, nothing more."

Totally agree. Fab is what you make of it.

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"every day you read more and more people leaving fab, it was a great site when i first joined, now its just block block block !!!! seen some awesome sexy ladies on here, but now you cant even pay them a compliment without the fear of being reported, only keeping my profile active bcus i enjoy the banter on the forums well if you say thats the biggest fanny i have ever seen they may take exception lol....chinup i only pay compliments, woudnt dream of running anyone down, nobodies perfect and im no brad pitt its wasnt a dig, it was an attempt at humour, you posted the same thing days ago....hence my chin up comment xxi probably did, now ive noticed 2 cpls on my my hotlist our leaving too ? this site is hard for us single guys, but both cpls could probably have there pick of anyone on here ? and there still unhappy and leaving so whats going wrong with fab ?

Pretty crap for single guys, great for single women and couples(I assume)

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Pretty crap for single guys, great for single women and couples(I assume)"

I could complain endlessly about how crap it is being a woman on here. NSA = No Respect Attached and so on. What good what that do? I might get more messages but that doesn't make it better or worse, just different.

Have you been to socials? Clubs? Are you pro active? Bleating about how crap the site is isn't going to get you more meets now is it!

It's not just hard for single guys on here couples and single women have a hard time too..

At least it gives you something to do, sifting through them. Imagine logging in and always having no new messages, the reality for guys on here. You gotta work it so hard. I'd have more luck at my local library.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 30/11/12 00:46:36]

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Lol don't think it's any different for singe women!! It's just about being able to sort the genuine from the twonks which I'm getting much better at

With all due respect, It's very different indeed for single women. I've met a few from here and they have told me they get a lot of messages, sure, some are disrespectful, some desperate and others dull, but the fact remains, they get em. I think the site is primarily for couples, and good luck to them. It's just an observation and a fact, I'm not intending to upset anyone..

It's the same old discussion that seems to be cropping up on a daily basis!!

Fab is what you make of it and its also down to people's personal preferences as to what they want from here.

Yes it is difficult on here for single men but that's due to the fact we outnumber single fems and couples by probably 20:1, so they can afford to be choosy.

It's all about being yourself but also trying to stand out from the rest of the single makes

We joined the site a couple of weeks ago. We actually left another site to come here. We have communicated with a lot of nice people. Making our first public meet this Sunday with someone for a possible MMF and we lost our web cam cherry here on Tuesday. We really do agree that the site is what you make of it.

"With all due respect, It's very different indeed for single women. I've met a few from here and they have told me they get a lot of messages, sure, some are disrespectful, some desperate and others dull, but the fact remains, they get em. I think the site is primarily for couples, and good luck to them. It's just an observation and a fact, I'm not intending to upset anyone.."

Getting loads of attention just creates different kinds of problems

I've heard horror stories of where the problems have become offline and into peoples personal lives!

Also if its so easy for single fems then why over my time have I been let down time after time

Maybe people are leaving because they have fulfilled what they wanted to achieve.

Maybe they have made the contacts they want, and ate happy to play with a select few.

Maybe they realised swinging isn't for them.

We will probably never know the real reason why people leave.

I'm told its no better on other sites, and I'm happy that I have had experiences that I set out to achieve. So for me fabs gets a big

Fems have it worse!! My friend got stalked by some guy because she didnt wanna meet him.. Think your lucky.. This guy found out where she worked and used to sit there and stare at her.. She had to call me countless times to walk her home..

Stop moaning.. Go to a club or something.. Ive been on here over a year and i havent met anyone.. But ive made great friends that i always talk to.. Just gotta deal with it.. Its the reality of a swinging site.. To many weirdos out there and a girls gotta keep themself safe.. You best bet is a club where people feel more relaxed..

"At least it gives you something to do, sifting through them. Imagine logging in and always having no new messages, the reality for guys on here. You gotta work it so hard. I'd have more luck at my local library."

Reading posts like this would make me not want to look at your profile.

It's negative, guys do get meets on here, just harder because there are so many guys in comparison to girls and couples.

Try being positive and upbeat instead if doom and gloom, may have more luck that way.

The amount of statuses I see saying, had enough , leaving etc, yet still find them on here week or two later. I think some people think writing status like that us gonna get them a meet lol

"

As are a lot of fabsters....

OP, Get yourself along to some socials....

"At least it gives you something to do, sifting through them. Imagine logging in and always having no new messages, the reality for guys on here. You gotta work it so hard. I'd have more luck at my local library.

Reading posts like this would make me not want to look at your profile.

It's negative, guys do get meets on here, just harder because there are so many guys in comparison to girls and couples.

Try being positive and upbeat instead if doom and gloom, may have more luck that way.

The amount of statuses I see saying, had enough , leaving etc, yet still find them on here week or two later. I think some people think writing status like that us gonna get them a meet lol"

i didnt mean this thread to sound like a rant or im desperate for people to meet me, ive had my fun and enjoyed myself over the years, you can see by my profile now that im not looking to meet anymore.

I don't mean to sound contrary, but I really don't see what the problem with the site is?

I think it's a lot of fun to be honest.

"With all due respect, It's very different indeed for single women. I've met a few from here and they have told me they get a lot of messages, sure, some are disrespectful, some desperate and others dull, but the fact remains, they get em. I think the site is primarily for couples, and good luck to them. It's just an observation and a fact, I'm not intending to upset anyone.."

It's different for single women, certainly, but that doesn't mean it's easy. It can be as difficult and trying, just in different ways.

Would help your cause if you had a better profile Op?

Fab is what you make it.

"Maybe people are leaving because they have fulfilled what they wanted to achieve.

Maybe they have made the contacts they want, and ate happy to play with a select few.

I'm told its no better on other sites, and I'm happy that I have had experiences that I set out to achieve. So for me fabs gets a big

"

This

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I don't mean to sound contrary, but I really don't see what the problem with the site is?

I think it's a lot of fun to be honest. "

keep seeing blokes complain that people won't talk to them. They are either not trying hard enough or need to change their approach.

Right enough said, I'm off to wear out my ctrl + v buttons

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I don't know if anyone has heard but I'm leaving to

"I don't know if anyone has heard but I'm leaving to "

You can't, you are here in the future and the past, so due to time machine restrictions you must be here in the present as well

in the night garden

"I don't know if anyone has heard but I'm leaving to

You can't, you are here in the future and the past, so due to time machine restrictions you must be here in the present as well "

I'd never thought of it that way.

I've already left everyone!

Does anyone remember that bloke with the arse, used to be called dancing chimp or something like that

in the night garden

"Does anyone remember that bloke with the arse, used to be called dancing chimp or something like that "

"Does anyone remember that bloke with the arse, used to be called dancing chimp or something like that "

...isn't he leaving?

Oh yeah I seem to remember this bloke! Had he left yet?

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

So you are leaving....but staying in the forum...not bad

"So you are leaving....but staying in the forum...not bad"

Both cumming and going at the same time, think I remember reading someone was into that

By *ecret ladyWoman  over a year ago

South Manchester...where no-one reads profile's !!!

as a last min meeter...I have put ad's up meet today etc ... got messages saying awwwwww wish I could but out with the lads/ wish I'd seen earlier bla bla bla... I used to get 100s of messages a day when my profile wasn't hidden wanting to meet, but when looking can't get sod all!! so no it isn't a single guy crap thing

Bump

shite, got to stop using the forums when i get home from the pub

"shite, got to stop using the forums when i get home from the pub "

yup think u should - similar down mood thread you started tonight

"shite, got to stop using the forums when i get home from the pub "

Try your luck in the pub! Lol probs easier and less pretentious crap

"At least it gives you something to do, sifting through them. Imagine logging in and always having no new messages, the reality for guys on here. You gotta work it so hard. I'd have more luck at my local library."

Imagine logging in and finding half a dozen messages from guys that its clear haven't read the profile just looked at the pictures great to have messages but a waste of my time having to send them a no thanks message not counting those where I have been arranging to meet someone only to find that they are attached

"Maybe people are leaving because they have fulfilled what they wanted to achieve.

"

You forgot those who have been here a week and not had a shag

Way i see this site and others if i an lucky enough to be invired into a couples life then thats great and feel fortunate.

Word of mouth helps and if you are seen as negative then chance of meets reduce greatly.

I am fortunate to be doing well at moment but aware it could dry up so enjoy the place and remember too it is a free site.

» Add a new message to this topic