FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Erections

Erections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies when was the last time you noticed a guys erection in public? Do u think you may of caused it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Saw a guy nice and hard getting off the train yesterday.

I have no idea how he got like that I don't think it was anything to do with me accidentally pressing my boobs into him twice as I squeezed past

I hardly ever see guys out and about with a lovely hard on and I always have a nice long look. . . . . Oh, I mean, er I never look

Personally sometimes I can't help bit get one. And it's normally at an inappropriate time like say in greggs when getting a sausage roll ha ha. Suppose it my body's natural reaction to seeing someone that's looks good. And it the ones where no latter what you then think about it just doesn't go away. Morning all anyway. And yes above I would believe it would be down to you rubbing your breasts against him ha ha.

I don't remember ever having noticed. It's not something I tend to look for. I'm usually more focused on my own thoughts than on the crotches of the men around me.

"I don't remember ever having noticed. It's not something I tend to look for. I'm usually more focused on my own thoughts than on the crotches of the men around me."

You dont know what you are missing

Buses are the worst for causing erections. But you have to get the right seat to get the vibrations to set you off. I usually get off with "half a teacake".

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Met a guy who I was playing with that evening, he came to the car to meet me, I swung my legs out of the car in a little cream dress and noticed the tell tale bulge in his trousers. He had to walk to the hotel reception with his hands in his pocket to hold in his very erect penis. Unfortunately, my demeanour was lost and all I could do was laugh.

Am still laughing now at the memory

Wow how horny knowing you were the cause of it.

I bet guys wish our state of arousal was more obvious

I've trained mine not to embarrass me in public. It's taken 47 years to do it, and it's been a long arduous process, but the little bastard knows what good for him now.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Taxi driver yesterday.... And yes I did!!! Hey, that's what free cabs are for....right?

"I've trained mine not to embarrass me in public. It's taken 47 years to do it, and it's been a long arduous process, but the little bastard knows what good for him now. "

That made me chuckle

"I've trained mine not to embarrass me in public. It's taken 47 years to do it, and it's been a long arduous process, but the little bastard knows what good for him now. "

If he misbehaves in public do you give him a prompt beating, Wishy?

Lots of guys seem to have the habit of rubbing their cocks in public.

"Ladies when was the last time you noticed a guys erection in public? Do u think you may of caused it "

Last years office party and no it wasn't me who caused it but I know who was.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I was sat on a train last week when thos Thai bird gpt on and sat opposite me I kept thinking dont get an erection..... Dont get an erection....... But she did

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Lots of guys seem to have the habit of rubbing their cocks in public. "

That's not very sophisticated. I keep my hands in my pockets.

"I was sat on a train last week when thos Thai bird gpt on and sat opposite me I kept thinking dont get an erection..... Dont get an erection....... But she did "

Hahahahaha

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ladies when was the last time you noticed a guys erection in public? Do u think you may of caused it "
I dont know but they guy looked very proud of it.

[Removed by poster at 28/11/12 13:55:44]

Recently I was in the waiting room of my dental surgery and noticed the receptionist get up to put patient notes folders back into the cabinet. She was wearing a short dress that raised up as she stretched to reach some top shelves, revealing a lovely pair of legs. My cock started to rise. Then she squatted down to put some notes on the lower shelf,as she did so she half turned towards me to reach out a little further, as she did so her legs parted slightly revealing her white panties. Now my cock was rock hard! And guess what?? Yes, I was called into the dentists room! Aaargh! Had to hide my hard on behind my overcoat when I got up from my seat! By which time the receptionist was back behind the desk & gave me a knowing smile!!

"I was sat on a train last week when thos Thai bird gpt on and sat opposite me I kept thinking dont get an erection..... Dont get an erection....... But she did "

Brilliant

mansfield

Glad it made a few chuckle

I have had that knowing smile a couple of times when women have noticed my hardon through my trousers

"Lots of guys seem to have the habit of rubbing their cocks in public. "

cricketers get away with it using the 'shining the ball' excuse

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Too many guys hiding their hard cocks, or not enough erections to keep us entertained. Bloke behing me this morning in the supermarket queue was either pleased the queue was getting shorter, or he'd enjoyed when I'd had to back onto him, to let the assistant open the self-checkout till's shopping bag.

mansfield

[Removed by poster at 29/11/12 18:16:33]

mansfield

Talking about scratching balls........

One of my mates (EOD) bomb disposal came home from Iraq as a device went off and disabled him.

He went for a job working for the council. The guy interviewing him said you sound ideal for the job are you allergic to anything? Yes caffiene he answered.

Have you got any disabilities? Again he answered yes I was in Iraq and a IED went off ripping my balls off. The guy said sorry to hear that but Ive got some good news for you. The jobs yours you can start tomorrow be here for 11 oclock. My mate said 11 oclock I thought everyone started at 9 oclock :-!

They do said the guy but for the first 2hrs we stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls

I always have to hide mine, worried I'd offend people

I always have to hide mine, worried I'd offend people

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Does it count if you are parked up in a layby on the A46 at night and he's rubbing his cock against your window?

Any ladies noticed any recently

» Add a new message to this topic