FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > LadBaby Caught Cheating

LadBaby Caught Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecret_Passion777 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Who follows or at least seen a few vids from that annoying as fuck couple on social media, that call themselves LadBaby?

Fucking sickeningly annoying they are!

Anyway, the husband has just been caught out cheating on his mrs hahah!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I am not a fan of their content either but I do feel sorry for her. Looks like the fame is about to turn against them

K

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always find it hilarious when someone gets cheated on aswell.

"Who follows or at least seen a few vids from that annoying as fuck couple on social media, that call themselves LadBaby?

Anyway, the husband has just been caught out cheating on his mrs hahah!!"

Link?

Errrrm yeah, cos that something to laugh about eh.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Who follows or at least seen a few vids from that annoying as fuck couple on social media, that call themselves LadBaby?

Was it a girl who works on the Greggs counter?

A

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Link?"

I googled

It seems there is a video of him with a girl in a club, not sure if this is the proof or not though

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I doubt if his Mrs will be chuckling with you

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Oh dear

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Having looked into this found it was about him cheating in a race .not infiddelity.

By *urplePumpkinCouple  over a year ago

Evesham

That’s really sad for her and more fool him for being so iconically known and thinking he can get away with it

By *tsalwaysthequietonesCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

Is it defo him? The vid isnt very clear to be fair. Surely he wouldnt be stupid enough to do it in public.

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Link?

I googled

It seems there is a video of him with a girl in a club, not sure if this is the proof or not though"

I googled too and got a different result .but who knows it's their business and not a laughing matter .

"Is it defo him? The vid isnt very clear to be fair. Surely he wouldnt be stupid enough to do it in public. "

Call me a cynic, but they’ve made careers out of this internet ‘content’ phenomenon. One can’t help but wonder if it’s just a stunt to increase traffic.

By *um4playtime-withmeWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham.

Just saw the video and rhe girl looks very awkward about it so think some1 has some explaining to do it seems

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

When will people learn that if you earn a living from your social media feed, when it goes pear shaped you end up paying a price

Your posting about someone cheating? On here? Lol

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

My daughter served him yesterday , he was with his wife then

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

"When will people learn that if you earn a living from your social media feed, when it goes pear shaped you end up paying a price "

Not just when you earn a living from social media.

[Removed by poster at 30/08/22 16:53:31]

"Your posting about someone cheating? On here? Lol "
no there a couple who had the Christmas no1 last year with "sausage roll" I know

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

How do you know ?

There was a Christmas number one called sausage roll??? Wtf

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You seem to pay a lot of attention to a couple you state that you find annoying as fuck.

King's Crustacean

So........

That's cheating ????

blimey

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've just looked at the 'evidence' and the comments. People don't half like to gloat don't they. It's pretty much impossible to tell who the guy is for sure but hey, let's try and ruin a marriage because we don't like someone

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

The vid I’ve seen isn’t clear, is dark. You can see the woman clearly but not the fella.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I haven’t looked at the evidence because I’m really not arsed. Having said that I don’t really think it’s funny either.

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

"There was a Christmas number one called sausage roll??? Wtf"

They've had the number one single for the last 4 years with songs related to sausage rolls.

"So........

That's cheating ????

blimey"

looked a bit more like a crime to me... She didn't lol like she had really consented....

"So........

That's cheating ????

blimeylooked a bit more like a crime to me... She didn't lol like she had really consented.... "

I hate it when then they don't lol

"So........

That's cheating ????

blimeylooked a bit more like a crime to me... She didn't lol like she had really consented....

I hate it when then they don't lol "

me too. That's why I always get my willy out at the earliest opportunity. Give them something to lol at.

Fucking stupid Hovis fingers. Look. I meant look.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"So........

That's cheating ????

blimeylooked a bit more like a crime to me... She didn't lol like she had really consented....

I hate it when then they don't lol me too. That's why I always get my willy out at the earliest opportunity. Give them something to lol at.

Fucking stupid Hovis fingers. Look. I meant look. "

If I must... again

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Just had a google too. That vid looks suspect to me. It doesn't look real at all.

Not sure why people want to think bad things of them though. They have done alot for charities and such.

Just because they are what you would call social media famous, I don't see why people have anything against them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just had a google too. That vid looks suspect to me. It doesn't look real at all.

Not sure why people want to think bad things of them though. They have done alot for charities and such.

Just because they are what you would call social media famous, I don't see why people have anything against them. "

They're successful. That's enough to make people want to bring them down.

Forum Mod

"They're successful. That's enough to make people want to bring them down. "

Well you have a point there. Shame really though.

Love them or loathe them, they have done good work for charity. Also a lot of followers have gained enjoyment from them. Gloating at their predicament of him being accused of something, is a bit like sour grapes.

Anyway now I want to eat a Gregg's sausage roll and I,m on a diet. ...

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Just had a google too. That vid looks suspect to me. It doesn't look real at all.

"

No there is something about the interaction that just doesn't look right isn't there?

Forum Mod

"Love them or loathe them, they have done good work for charity. Also a lot of followers have gained enjoyment from them. Gloating at their predicament of him being accused of something, is a bit like sour grapes.

"

How about a sausage roll pizza? Rufford Abbey Park do them.

Forum Mod

No there is something about the interaction that just doesn't look right isn't there?

"

It looks edited to me. Can't put my finger on it. But the whole thing looks edited.

And there are loads of apps out there that would make it easy to edit it like how it looks.

By *hilledGuyClactonMan  over a year ago

Little clacton

Imagine the Christmas single he'll release now,to win her back

It looks edited to me. Can't put my finger on it. But the whole thing looks edited.

And there are loads of apps out there that would make it easy to edit it like how it looks. "

He was trying to put his finger on itm

Just because they are what you would call social media famous, I don't see why people have anything against them.

They're successful. That's enough to make people want to bring them down. "

We have a rule in the British press where you build people up so high and then...wait....wait then knock them back down

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

London & Europe

They're successful. That's enough to make people want to bring them down. "

It's a weird thing to actively follow people you supposedly don't like, just to laugh when something happens. The great thing about social media is, if you don't want to see something, you don't have to follow or view. It's sad the OP is so excited about this

"Love them or loathe them, they have done good work for charity. Also a lot of followers have gained enjoyment from them. Gloating at their predicament of him being accused of something, is a bit like sour grapes.

"

I agree with you totally. And if you get a vegan sausage roll for me, I'll keep quiet about your meat one

I'm not even sure that's him in the video. He's wearing the same ring? Yeah, and so are loads of other guys probably. He looks similar? Maybe, but it's such a fuzzy video, it could be almost anyone looking vaguely like him. The guy in the video also doesn't look like he'd be tall enough going by the length of his legs as he's sitting.

Whoever it is, they and the young lady are clearly not in the club as a couple and she's walking off to get away from him. I think it's someone trying to get lucky by impersonating Mark Hoyle.

I just hope that this is sorted out soon one way or another for Mark and Rox. They've done such a lot for others, they don't need this, especially if it's not him in the video.

By *idlandscouple99Couple  over a year ago

West Mids, North East

Poor Roxy we thinks she's lovely x

King's Crustacean

And there are loads of apps out there that would make it easy to edit it like how it looks. "

It looked edited to me. She doesn't even know he is there. She makes no eye contact, no objection, no awareness that he is there whatsoever.

I agree with you totally. And if you get a vegan sausage roll for me, I'll keep quiet about your meat one "

Okay deal...one Vegan sausage roll coming up....

How about a sausage roll pizza? Rufford Abbey Park do them. "

That's even more calories, I will be bursting the buttons off my naughty underwear if I scoff one of them up ...it does sound nice though:

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Link?

I googled

It seems there is a video of him with a girl in a club, not sure if this is the proof or not though

I googled too and got a different result .but who knows it's their business and not a laughing matter ."

I didn't laugh

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Just watched and yes, it looks very much like him.

And no, I'm not fucking laughing.

How you can find a family facing shit like this funny is beyond me.

Not liking someone's content really isn't an excuse to find this situation comical. They've got children, would you laugh in those kids faces when they're crying and confused? Or are you simply putting lol and hahaha because you think it makes you sound all big n clever n cool?

By *r Black 85Man  over a year ago

nottingham

"I'm not even sure that's him in the video. He's wearing the same ring? Yeah, and so are loads of other guys probably. He looks similar? Maybe, but it's such a fuzzy video, it could be almost anyone looking vaguely like him. The guy in the video also doesn't look like he'd be tall enough going by the length of his legs as he's sitting.

Whoever it is, they and the young lady are clearly not in the club as a couple and she's walking off to get away from him. I think it's someone trying to get lucky by impersonating Mark Hoyle.

I just hope that this is sorted out soon one way or another for Mark and Rox. They've done such a lot for others, they don't need this, especially if it's not him in the video. "

Couldnt have put it better myself. While they live a portion of their lives in the public eye, there are still parts of their lives that are kept private.

Everyone weighing in with negative opinions needs to think how they would feel if it were them in the same situation. They wouldnt want the world and his dog passing commennt.

As for the video itself, what does it really show? How do we know it is even genuine. When is it from? Why is it only surfacing now?

I think once again this shows the levels people will stoop to for a quick buck abd/or their 15 minutes of fame. It is probably some small minded person who is jealous of the fact that the two of them have come from nothing and have made sonething of themselves/their lives.

» Add a new message to this topic