FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab angles

Fab angles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Most of us are guilty of taking advantage of flattering angles in our pics and we have all seen forum threads going off on different tangents but this place is full of slightly more subtle angles.

Someone flipping 180 degrees to agree with a fabber they are angling to meet and forgetting that they can only do that twice before they are right back where they started.

Angles of approach to the site in general are also varied, from the social to the hookup angles and everything in-between. Everyone has their own preference in who, when, where and why.

Most people agree that threads are started on here with a particular angle in mind and often don't go as planned.

Most of us are acute to the grenade launchers,who despite the flak they get are usually pretty good at judging angles and more often than not hit their intended targets.

Many are obtuse though when it comes to the lesser known angles of approach such as those taken by the very public smoke blowers association with an abundance of backstabber in the background. What's the angle?

Or the public proclamation against opinions and thoughts that they themselves have been removed from chatgroups for sharing. What's the angle?

Or the declaration that someone is a Netflix documentary waiting to happen but is now in a fab relationship with the accuser. What's the angle?

Hence the angle behind this particular thread.

The examples given are fairly general but I'm sure there are many more.

Headscratching questions remain following ongoing studies by my friend Sydney

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

The world of Fab is full of game playing, many are out to manipulate the game to their own advantage. The longer you’re here the more transparent it becomes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm an angel

"Most of us are guilty of taking advantage of flattering angles in our pics and we have all seen forum threads going off on different tangents but this place is full of slightly more subtle angles.

Someone flipping 180 degrees to agree with a fabber they are angling to meet and forgetting that they can only do that twice before they are right back where they started.

Angles of approach to the site in general are also varied, from the social to the hookup angles and everything in-between. Everyone has their own preference in who, when, where and why.

Most people agree that threads are started on here with a particular angle in mind and often don't go as planned.

Most of us are acute to the grenade launchers,who despite the flak they get are usually pretty good at judging angles and more often than not hit their intended targets.

Many are obtuse though when it comes to the lesser known angles of approach such as those taken by the very public smoke blowers association with an abundance of backstabber in the background. What's the angle?

Or the public proclamation against opinions and thoughts that they themselves have been removed from chatgroups for sharing. What's the angle?

Or the declaration that someone is a Netflix documentary waiting to happen but is now in a fab relationship with the accuser. What's the angle?

"

This is why it's easier to observe and chuckle at the hypocrisy. People will fall over themselves to agree with their cronies because of course they are brainwashed by bullshit. It's a dangerous game

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Most of us are guilty of taking advantage of flattering angles in our pics and we have all seen forum threads going off on different tangents but this place is full of slightly more subtle angles.

This is why it's easier to observe and chuckle at the hypocrisy. People will fall over themselves to agree with their cronies because of course they are brainwashed by bullshit. It's a dangerous game "

As for angles, my favourite angle is a triangle, especially the equilateral triangle....the points are satisfyingly neat.

I don't like isosceles triangle though, nope I do not

You’ve found out the Mrs NE doesn’t like Jaffa cakes, haven’t you?

But in all seriousness, if it means I get to bang the hot bearded tattooed guy then yeah, I'll change my mind and agree with him.

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

"But in all seriousness, if it means I get to bang the hot bearded tattooed guy then yeah, I'll change my mind and agree with him.

"

As ever, I agree with you fully. You’re so insightful

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Acute observation

I've seen a few angles here. I think I am one of the obtuse ones because I generally get taken by surprise. Far too old to be this naive.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

The green arrow is a useful tool that sometimes I wish went back a lot further than 30 posts....

A

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Its all bollocks really though isn’t it?

Spout shit, try and get a fuck, have said fuck then move on to next conquest surely?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm only interested in angels..in lingerie

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I just do me it's all I can do..

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Be aware of all angles, avoid stepping into angles and definitely fuck whomever, regardless of whether any angles may get bent out of shape

By *MisschiefxTV/TS  over a year ago

London

"The green arrow is a useful tool that sometimes I wish went back a lot further than 30 posts....

A"

Oh didn't know about that.

So I guess this is now an educational angle.

I was really only here for the biblically correct angles though.

» Add a new message to this topic