FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tricky question/situation

Tricky question/situation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontyguy 39. OP   Man  over a year ago

Pontypridd

So while back I hooked up with this guy for sex, let's say meet wasn't the greatest and I eventually told him to leave, now ironically he has hooked up with the women living opposite me and moved in with her, when ever I sort a meetand he sees a guy coming to the house he comes out starts taking pics or just staring at them which as you can imagine scares them away!! Its pissing me off he knows what he is doing, I'm considering knocking his door telling his Mrs what he gets upto just get rid of him!! What do you think I've made it clear when this guy has spoken to me that I'm not interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

i think , get on with your life.

Pontypridd

Thats the point I am getting on with my life, he is getting in the way.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm thinking, maybe speak with him privately, ask him what his concern is, maybe mention you've no intention on giving away your past situation to anyone and perhaps you can both go about pretending you've never met

But, he seems a little unhinged.

Terrible advice and I by no means wish to sanitise him.

But have you said anything about this particular incidents to him?

It's up to you I think you're well within the right to just go tell his mrs

Pontypridd

Was trying to keep things polite as live opposite but that isn't working! I've only said I'm not interested im meeting again!! Dont really wana tell the Mrs but I just get the impression he will keep on.

"Was trying to keep things polite as live opposite but that isn't working! I've only said I'm not interested im meeting again!! Dont really wana tell the Mrs but I just get the impression he will keep on."

If you get that impression just tell his Mrs anyway its his choice to go into stalking territory.

"Was trying to keep things polite as live opposite but that isn't working! I've only said I'm not interested im meeting again!! Dont really wana tell the Mrs but I just get the impression he will keep on.

If you get that impression just tell his Mrs anyway its his choice to go into stalking territory."

Actually that is just stalking isn't it?

By *rettyflamingoCouple  over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

What about keeping a log of his strange behaviour that’s clearly directed at you and calling 101 for advice. It seem that his behaviour is quite mild at the moment but it might not remain that way.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How does he know when you've got people coming? Do you have a back door? (Sorry I couldn't think of another way of putting that, I did start out with rear entrance )

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Tell him that if he keeps taking photos of people leaving your house you’ll go to the police.

They won’t do anything, but the risk of his OH finding out might stop him in his tracks.

Pontypridd

"Tell him that if he keeps taking photos of people leaving your house you’ll go to the police.

They won’t do anything, but the risk of his OH finding out might stop him in his tracks."

Good idea, could work.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You could complain about the staring and photo taking to him and his partner without mentioning your previous encounter together

» Add a new message to this topic