FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have Space Aliens visited Earth?

Have Space Aliens visited Earth?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anBerks OP   Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Well have they?

There seems to be a bit more openness and transparency about the whole phenomena from the US military recently, will we ever see full disclosure?

Can we settle this once and for all, and what better place to do it than on an internet fuck site?

Whatdya think, Fabsters?

Bonus points to the first person to mention anal probes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

There's some insane conspiracy theories on aliens

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Bob lazar documentary on Netflix was interesting, the tic-tac video, they are here and they are probably keeping an eye on us, nuclear weapon wielding chimps that we are

Berkshire

"There's some insane conspiracy theories on aliens "

There’s that guy with the *crazy* hair on the telly, I like him

"There's some insane conspiracy theories on aliens

There’s that guy with the *crazy* hair on the telly, I like him "

Boris????

Berkshire

"The Bob lazar documentary on Netflix was interesting, the tic-tac video, they are here and they are probably keeping an eye on us, nuclear weapon wielding chimps that we are "

The tic-tac videos are intriguing for sure! But are they terrestrial ‘Black Ops’ projects being tested on military personnel!? Hmmm

Berkshire

Boris????"

North West

If you'd like a laugh, maybe read about the galactic federation.......

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Do I think.we are alone in the universe? No.

Do I think we have been visited. No idea.

I certainly belive people / pilots have seen UFOs. There is plenty of evidence to support it and yes, there's even now de-classified stuff that got released to back it up.

But dosent mean it's little green men.

Given how much we've advanced in the past 40 years never mind the last century or two, it would be foolish to assume "if" there is intelligent life out there then its incapable of having technology centuries or millennia beyond our own.

But why they'd wanna probe anyones asshole is beyond me.

Berkshire

"If you'd like a laugh, maybe read about the galactic federation......."

is that the agreement between the US and Space Aliens to have a base on the moon / Mars and let them (the aliens) experiment on a limited number of humans every year?

Nope. Not heard about that!

I reckon I've met a few

Berkshire

"Do I think.we are alone in the universe? No.

I certainly belive people / pilots have seen UFOs. There is plenty of evidence to support it and yes, there's even now de-classified stuff that got released to back it up.

Given how much we've advanced in the past 40 years never mind the last century or two, it would be foolish to assume "if" there is intelligent life out there then its incapable of having technology centuries or millennia beyond our own.

"

It’s always a probe up the arse isn’t it? Perplexing!

By *ang bang bangity bangCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

I ponder this a lot and my gut feeling is that there is almost certainly other sentient species. But there's multiple reasons we haven't been in contact.

Firstly the universe is fierce big. Like really really big so we might just have not been noticed.

The universe is really old so we might just be in an odd time frame where there isn't many sentient species that haven't been wiped out

Maybe they couldn't be arsed? They might just not care.

Or they could be watching us like we watch ant farms. Ants don't know we're there so why might we know they are there?

Finally they have probably realised we stick so much stuff up pur butt's that anal probing results are likely to be corrupted

"

"

Because it's fun.

By *TK421-Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I was kinda disappointed when trump was president that he didn't spout off about aliens, because if there had been visits no way he would have kept quiet.

Definitely not arrogant enough to assume we are alone in the universe.

I don’t think they have. We aren’t getting near any intelligent life so the chances of others reaching us are pretty slim. I do believe aliens exist but I don’t think we will see any in ours or our kids lifetimes.

North West

"If you'd like a laugh, maybe read about the galactic federation.......

is that the agreement between the US and Space Aliens to have a base on the moon / Mars and let them (the aliens) experiment on a limited number of humans every year?

Nope. Not heard about that! "

Not quite, but yeah, it's bonkers. I think you're referring to the alleged Nazi base on the moon

Berkshire

Not quite, but yeah, it's bonkers. I think you're referring to the alleged Nazi base on the moon "

Oh I’ve read all sorts of bonkers stuff! Including wars between different alien species!

And an underground base in Antarctica .. I live for the bonkers stuff! Always entertaining!

I’ve said this before on a thread like this …. I believe we could well be the start of life in the universe or at least intelligent life and eventually we will spread all over the cosmos…. Or maybe not so far now given the cost of energy

North West

Not quite, but yeah, it's bonkers. I think you're referring to the alleged Nazi base on the moon

Oh I’ve read all sorts of bonkers stuff! Including wars between different alien species!

And an underground base in Antarctica .. I live for the bonkers stuff! Always entertaining! "

Yep, the Antarctica thing. My mother believes all these things to be true

Berkshire

And an underground base in Antarctica .. I live for the bonkers stuff! Always entertaining!

Yep, the Antarctica thing. My mother believes all these things to be true "

Has she been watching all those documentaries on Discovery?

North West

Yep, the Antarctica thing. My mother believes all these things to be true

Has she been watching all those documentaries on Discovery?"

I have no idea!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Eric von danikan thought they had...wrote books and everything

Berkshire

"I ponder this a lot and my gut feeling is that there is almost certainly other sentient species. But there's multiple reasons we haven't been in contact.

Firstly the universe is fierce big. Like really really big so we might just have not been noticed.

The universe is really old so we might just be in an odd time frame where there isn't many sentient species that haven't been wiped out

Or they could be watching us like we watch ant farms. Ants don't know we're there so why might we know they are there?

Finally they have probably realised we stick so much stuff up pur butt's that anal probing results are likely to be corrupted "

It’s the age old question : if the universe is teeming with intelligent life, why can’t we hear them? Unless, as you say, it’s so far away the noise just won’t reach us for a few more thousand years?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

They never visited me.

Berkshire

"Eric von danikan thought they had...wrote books and everything "

Chariots of the Gods, an interesting read from the late 60s. Much of it debunked over the passage of time but does still pose some intriguing questions!

Berkshire

"They never visited me. "

If they do, I’m just down the road. Can you send any foxy female ones my way (foxy as in sexy. If they actually look like foxes, please don’t)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's very unlikely, based on the distances involved. The reports suggest that a huge range of aliens have come, which would mean there's a huge range of very different alien species coming, despite all of the challenges. And none of them seem to do very much at all. They seem they can hardly be bothered to make much of an effort once here.

Central

"Eric von danikan thought they had...wrote books and everything "

Who'd rely on anything he said though

By *inky-guyMan  over a year ago

raunds

There is more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth (10,000 times more)

Probably a lot of aliens out there

There is also more atoms in a grain of sand than stars

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

It’s an extremely probing question !!

Berkshire

"There is more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth (10,000 times more)

Probably a lot of aliens out there

There is also more atoms in a grain of sand than stars "

Stuff like that blows my mind. And where did all this stuff come from!? Like think of the volume of stuff that makes up the universe. And before the Big Bang there was *nothing*!?!

Argh! My brain hurts!!

By *eptimiusMan  over a year ago

East

No

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

When we probe Uranus, will there be a backlash?

By *rijj73Man  over a year ago

croydon

If aliens have been to earth, I bet they tiptoed back to their ship and said let’s not mention that again that lot are bonkers

By *igmaMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"When we probe Uranus, will there be a backlash?"

There will be certainly be some push back!

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

"I ponder this a lot and my gut feeling is that there is almost certainly other sentient species. But there's multiple reasons we haven't been in contact.

Finally they have probably realised we stick so much stuff up pur butt's that anal probing results are likely to be corrupted "

Agree with almost everything here , I think we are probably descendent from another race , how can we be the only life from, one little planet in this massive galaxy and yet are 100’sof galaxy’s but we are supposed to be all alone

Plus you said Fierce, you must be irish , we only say fierce, nobody else says that

Ever wonder if you’re the alien? They wiped your mind so you didn’t know, then put you on earth to organically get all the information they need?

The Tantric Tea Shop

"Ever wonder if you’re the alien? They wiped your mind so you didn’t know, then put you on earth to organically get all the information they need? "

Whaaaat??? And tell them the news from the Fab forums??

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

"Well have they?

There seems to be a bit more openness and transparency about the whole phenomena from the US military recently, will we ever see full disclosure?

Can we settle this once and for all, and what better place to do it than on an internet fuck site?

Whatdya think, Fabsters?

Bonus points to the first person to mention anal probes "

Yes.

I'm still here.

Next question?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

There must be some valid reason that Trump set up the space force branch of the military.

"

Like this outlook. Feel your holding back on your true feelings tho in fear of ridicule.

There is sooo much evidence of "alien" influences on earth.

We have the sumerian tablets. 3100bc have a 13 digit number and talk about the 12th planet in our solar system before it was discovered.

We also have the discovery of the Baghdad battery a 10 thousand year old single cell battery. The single cell battery we use today less than 200yr old. Questions to be asked on these two points alone

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

No idea for sure but trashy UFO documentaries are my absolute guilty pleasure - if ever I get sick I stay in bed and watch them the whole day lol

"No idea for sure but trashy UFO documentaries are my absolute guilty pleasure - if ever I get sick I stay in bed and watch them the whole day lol"

Have you seen the documentary on Netflix about abductees? One bloke claims there is an alien he calls Mum and another he has sex with who has birthed his child

By *lydeXXXMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying"

Arthur C Clarke.

I could talk about it all night long considering the vastness of our galaxy, the universe, the fact it's still expanding, the countless trillions upon trillions of stars many of which potentially have a little planet like ours orbiting.... I'd wager we are not alone. Have we been visited, well if we have we shouldn't mess with a species clearly 1000's of years ahead of us in technology.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Wasn't there a big press conference talking about alien contact in Canada just before 9/11? It included confirmation from a former Canadian PM...it all got lost and gave way to the mega news of 9/11.

Aliens if you are reading this, please my anus is not a good experimental zone, it is full of shit.

Central

Sure, this planet is not alone in having life on it. In the miniscule amount of time that humans have existed, I find it unlikely that we have been visited.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Whos to say they didnt visit us many years ago.

I always thought of Octopus as Aliens, very clever creatures and very Alien looking.

So many parts of the Earth that has not been researched there could be hiding somewhere. We know more about whats above the sea than below it.

Yes and they are already living with us. Chris Witty is 100% from men in black.

Berkshire

Anyone seen any little green men?

By *eard and TattsCouple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

I'm not saying it was space aliens but it goes without saying that it was god damn fucking space aliens

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

As far as we know we're the only things observing the cosmos.

Not likely anything has visited us yet.

By *tylebender03Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Yeah - the pyramids

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I can't be the only one who can see we've been invaded by Venutians?

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

without doubt,,

"I can't be the only one who can see we've been invaded by Venutians? "

I have those in my bathroom, look nice but a bugger to clean

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 27/08/22 09:05:01]

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We arrived wiped out the indigenous population (dinosaurs) and ruled WE are the aliens

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Yes and they’re still here, I mean have you been to Wolverhampton?

"We arrived wiped out the indigenous population (dinosaurs) and ruled WE are the aliens "

This, we are hiding in plain sight.

By *ynetaurusMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The powers that be will not admit alien visitors/craft as what controls the vast majority of earths population is religion and to admit other life forms contradicts the power religion holds over many...Just sayin like x

Fareham

"Yeah - the pyramids "

A pyramid is a simple shape used to raise an altar to the heavens.

Wide base, narrow top no great technology involved.

I'm off to build one now...

I think they exist. Statistically they must given the size of the observable universe.

Have they visited earth though? Hmmm probably not

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Well have they?

Whatdya think, Fabsters?

Have aliens visited? Yes.

Did they stay? Short walk around the local shopping centre near me says they stayed, got married and had families.....

Winston

Boris????"

Prime candidate for an anal probe

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"Well have they?

Whatdya think, Fabsters?

Great discussion subject, sadly reduced by the final sentence though.

North West

"I can't be the only one who can see we've been invaded by Venutians?

I have those in my bathroom, look nice but a bugger to clean "

You can get a special duster for blinds

Berkshire

"Well have they?

Whatdya think, Fabsters?

Bonus points to the first person to mention anal probes

Great discussion subject, sadly reduced by the final sentence though.

"

Aside from the anal probing then, what do you think?

There does seem to be evidence of unexplained ancient knowledge out there, including composition of star systems invisible to the naked eye that modern science has only found through powerful telescopes etc.

How did these ancients get that knowledge!?

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I wouldn't discount it. I am going to go with, yes we have been visited by ET.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

There’s zero evidence of any tech in existence , no bits of spacecrafts etc , theory is that the universe isn’t old enough yet for intelligent life to have developed the tech yet.

We’re only just really starting space travel , we only invented food 9000 years ago, computers a hundred years ago , we are just babies.

It is estimated conquering our galaxy could take as little as 10 million years once self replicating AI is invented, and that if intelligent life existed was someone would have done it by now.

Fareham

As Arthur C Clarke once said , I don't know what frightens me the most. That we are alone or that we are not alone...

"Well have they?

Whatdya think, Fabsters?

Already been confirmed by Danny Dyer on 8outof10cats....

"Like this outlook. Feel your holding back on your true feelings tho in fear of ridicule.

We have the sumerian tablets. 3100bc have a 13 digit number and talk about the 12th planet in our solar system before it was discovered.

We also have the discovery of the Baghdad battery a 10 thousand year old single cell battery. The single cell battery we use today less than 200yr old. Questions to be asked on these two points alone "

The Sumerian tablets are 99% book keeping and have nothing to do astronomy.

As for the "Baghdad Battery", there isn't ONE archaeologist in the world that believes it is actually a battery.

Central

Like this outlook. Feel your holding back on your true feelings tho in fear of ridicule.

We also have the discovery of the Baghdad battery a 10 thousand year old single cell battery. The single cell battery we use today less than 200yr old. Questions to be asked on these two points alone "

The great thing that we have today, is the scientific method and a wealth of credible journals, that publish research evidence

How much published research materials and evidence do you think that there's been published on your claims and from the likes of those who have filled books and endless television shows with ancient alien type claims? More than zero, or zero?

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"The powers that be will not admit alien visitors/craft as what controls the vast majority of earths population is religion and to admit other life forms contradicts the power religion holds over many...Just sayin like x"

So do the dinosaurs but they're accepted.

"I reckon I've met a few"

I second this notion

North West

"There’s zero evidence of any tech in existence , no bits of spacecrafts etc , theory is that the universe isn’t old enough yet for intelligent life to have developed the tech yet.

We’re only just really starting space travel , we only invented food 9000 years ago, computers a hundred years ago , we are just babies.

It is estimated conquering our galaxy could take as little as 10 million years once self replicating AI is invented, and that if intelligent life existed was someone would have done it by now. "

What did humans eat before we invented food 9000 years ago?! Do you mean that we invented farming? Because there's evidence of that from more than 12,000 years ago. Some argue as long as 23,000 years ago for rudimentary cultivation of plants.

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

Would we want there to be? If a superior species existed they'd likely kill us, ensl@ve us or eat us (like we do).

Berkshire

"Would we want there to be? If a superior species existed they'd likely kill us, ensl@ve us or eat us (like we do)."

it’s a valid point and there is a big tranche of the scientific community that is against reaching out and broadcasting our location into the wider universe for that very reason. If anyone *IS* out there and follow our directions, what if they’re hostile!?

North West

"Would we want there to be? If a superior species existed they'd likely kill us, ensl@ve us or eat us (like we do).

it’s a valid point and there is a big tranche of the scientific community that is against reaching out and broadcasting our location into the wider universe for that very reason. If anyone *IS* out there and follow our directions, what if they’re hostile!? "

Watch the documentaries "Independence Day" and "Mars Attacks" and you'll get an idea

Berkshire

"Would we want there to be? If a superior species existed they'd likely kill us, ensl@ve us or eat us (like we do).

it’s a valid point and there is a big tranche of the scientific community that is against reaching out and broadcasting our location into the wider universe for that very reason. If anyone *IS* out there and follow our directions, what if they’re hostile!?

Watch the documentaries "Independence Day" and "Mars Attacks" and you'll get an idea "

“I’m gonna whoop ETs ass”

God bless the USA!

By *hilledGuyClactonMan  over a year ago

Clacton on sea

Or maybe there was once a more advanced civilization before us.They come back every so often to make sure the Earth is still ok

North West

"Or maybe there was once a more advanced civilization before us.They come back every so often to make sure the Earth is still ok

"

Yes, the Romans. Now, what did they ever do for us?!

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

Ancient Aliens was fascinating viewing, I think it’s on Netflix

Aliens have been here a long time, the fact that politicians don't give a flying fuck about people shows they are not human.

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

Wouldn’t surprise me if they have. I’d be more surprised if they saw what a shitshow this planet is and then actually stuck around

By *MisschiefxTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Yeah we've been around on earth for a while

Probably not Carlisle

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

"Probably not Carlisle"

I agree with that sentiment.

I moved to Carlisle and put house straight up for sale again! Strange, strange place!

"Probably not Carlisle

I agree with that sentiment.

I moved to Carlisle and put house straight up for sale again! Strange, strange place!"

Stopped there one Sunday afternoon, on the way to Scotland. It seemed like nobody lived there, unless the entire population were being anally probed

The Tantric Tea Shop

If you had concerns over Carlisle, try a few miles south..Maryport or Scaryport as the locals call it

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

I'm open to the idea there is no intelligent life in the entire universe outside earth at this time and possibly never has been, some people I know find that difficult to accept but it's perfectly possible

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

I say they're here. Octopus no relation to any other creature.

Blue blood

3 hearts

Extremely intelligent

Just saying.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"I say they're here. Octopus no relation to any other creature.

Blue blood

3 hearts

Extremely intelligent

Just saying. "

Not sure I may have missed the evidence about octopus building space ships that can travel vast inter stellar distances so they can live under the sea on earth and eat crabs and end up on a Mediterranean barbecue

Just saying

The Tantric Tea Shop

"I say they're here. Octopus no relation to any other creature.

Blue blood

3 hearts

Extremely intelligent

Just saying.

Not sure I may have missed the evidence about octopus building space ships that can travel vast inter stellar distances so they can live under the sea on earth and eat crabs and end up on a Mediterranean barbecue

Just saying "

Nobody mentioned bbqs! I agree there os no evidence to date suggesting an octopus has had a barbeque

» Add a new message to this topic