FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > National Dog Day today

National Dog Day today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Give your dogs a special extra cuddle today, let them know they are loved and will never know a raised hand or cruelty while there are with you. If they are rescues let them know they have left their past behind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent - I don't need an excuse but I'll do it anyway

By *onLicksMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"Give your dogs a special extra cuddle today, let them know they are loved and will never know a raised hand or cruelty while there are with you. If they are rescues let them know they have left their past behind.

"

My dog loves cuddles. Comes with me to socials for all the extra love in the room...

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Is it really? Well most of us who love dogs don't need an excuse but a few more will not hurt

Awww, love our pooch

Miss S x

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

My two went over rainbow bridge a few years back but I may go steal my brothers for the weekend

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

We all did a show & tell with our dogs on Teams meeting this morning

Ours is ruined

He’s a happy lad anyway is Gheluvelt (Gully)

He’s always sat close by wanting an ear rub

My rescue boy has already had a fussing over and now he's getting walkies!

Every Day !

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I dont have a dog

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I lost my two during the first lockdown. I miss them so much and I’m starting to feel like it’s time to have a couple of new pups in my life.

I swear my dog thinks she is a cat, loves her cuddles on my lap, hates walks. Just likes to sleep and have attention hehe

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh that’s a relief, not what I was thinking at all - I thought I was going to have to eat TWO today

My dog is a bulldozer, when he decides he wants cuddles, he’s getting them from you whether you like it or not

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Everyday is dog day in this house x

"I dont have a dog "

If you can't have one where you live there are charities which arrange people to walk dogs for those who are not able. Cinnamon Trust, for example.

By *onLicksMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"Awww, love our pooch

Miss S x"

Is there a list anywhere of the other symbols on FS? (Aubergine) (peach) (just testing)

By *lark_KentMan  over a year ago

Smallville

I took mine for a nice walk, and treated him to a new lead and harness

Dogs are ace

I always do can’t take him to clacton beach today or weekend air show and bank holiday weekend so walks and love for my poochie and few extra treats after cut garden tomorrow shower him as well

Cuddles all day for my boy

"My two went over rainbow bridge a few years back but I may go steal my brothers for the weekend "

Mine went in 2019 ages 15. Miss her every day, but I have a lovely pic of her taken professionally on my wall.

I never got another dog, however my friend now has 4 rescues and I borrow them occasionally, am dog sitting at Scone Palace next weekend while she competes with the mad Springer, all good dogs all come from different backgrounds

"I dont have a dog "

Cuddle someone else’s

By *ittleMyWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

"I swear my dog thinks she is a cat, loves her cuddles on my lap, hates walks. Just likes to sleep and have attention hehe"

I see no problem here

"We all did a show & tell with our dogs on Teams meeting this morning

Ours is ruined "

That’s brilliant!

By *agicfingers1Man  over a year ago

near Brighton

"Give your dogs a special extra cuddle today, let them know they are loved and will never know a raised hand or cruelty while there are with you. If they are rescues let them know they have left their past behind.

"

My 2 get cuddles everyday. One is a rescue but didn't have a past life as she was dumped at 24hrs old but she has a very loving home now

My 2 get cuddles everyday. One is a rescue but didn't have a past life as she was dumped at 24hrs old but she has a very loving home now "

Oh that’s horrible - dumped before your life even began. My friends dog (gone now) was dumped tied to a pole on the M8 anything could have happened if he’d slipped the lead. Luckily someone saw him and called the police

My 2 get cuddles everyday. One is a rescue but didn't have a past life as she was dumped at 24hrs old but she has a very loving home now

Oh that’s horrible - dumped before your life even began. My friends dog (gone now) was dumped tied to a pole on the M8 anything could have happened if he’d slipped the lead. Luckily someone saw him and called the police "

I can't believe people do it. My friend's dog was found tied to a tree.

Oh that’s horrible - dumped before your life even began. My friends dog (gone now) was dumped tied to a pole on the M8 anything could have happened if he’d slipped the lead. Luckily someone saw him and called the police

I can't believe people do it. My friend's dog was found tied to a tree. "

Thing is, these dogs (and other dumped animals) go from a horrible situation to a much better one

My dog is rescue dog he’s a lovely boy how anyone can dump a dog is heart breaking

I think he has issues will not leave me at any time can’t leave him outside of shop he barks the place down

I’d rather go without then let him go but that’s my opinion only

He is my doggie and I love him to bits and yes think he farts more than me in bed

By *ubmissiveman2uMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

To all the pooches where ever you are ????????????????

By *agicfingers1Man  over a year ago

near Brighton

I can't believe people do it. My friend's dog was found tied to a tree.

Thing is, these dogs (and other dumped animals) go from a horrible situation to a much better one"

She's a lovely girl.....mad as a hatter but so loving. Basically hand reared until she was 8 weeks then she found us

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

"We all did a show & tell with our dogs on Teams meeting this morning

Ours is ruined "

Love love love love love this

By *valon7Woman  over a year ago

Lancaster

"My dog is rescue dog he’s a lovely boy how anyone can dump a dog is heart breaking

I think he has issues will not leave me at any time can’t leave him outside of shop he barks the place down

He is my doggie and I love him to bits and yes think he farts more than me in bed "

I'm wondering if he's a staffy as you mentioned the facts.No need for chemical weapons with a staffy in the house!

2 rescue dogs. Absolutely mad and disobedient but love them

"My dog is rescue dog he’s a lovely boy how anyone can dump a dog is heart breaking

He is my doggie and I love him to bits and yes think he farts more than me in bed

I'm wondering if he's a staffy as you mentioned the facts.No need for chemical weapons with a staffy in the house! "

Some charcoal biscuits (or burnt toast) would sort the farts out, or better still some Pro-kaolin (settles the stomach) and a diet change would sort the flatulence

What is he fed?

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

Dogs are better than humans no ulterior motives

» Add a new message to this topic