FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you still get the same thrill with a regular meet?

Do you still get the same thrill with a regular meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Maybe its just me but each time i meet my regular i still get the fizz like it was the first time. Has the regularity made it less exciting for those who have that luxury?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Anytime someone wants to touch my peepee I am deeply grateful.

The day I take it for granted is the day they lose interest and I am back to the fishing pond with my bait and tackle

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Anytime someone wants to touch my peepee I am deeply grateful.

The day I take it for granted is the day they lose interest and I am back to the fishing pond with my bait and tackle "

I though i was the only one who used "peepee"

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

It does get a bit samey over time

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Still a massive turn on knowing a trusted cock is going to cum in her first

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

Whilst there is the obvious buzz and nerves/anticipation of a new meet... that by no means precludes such excitement from a regular fab friend.

The excitement and buzz might come from different quarters I.e. a new scenario or plans to do something or somewhere new...

But the buzz can most definitely still be there...

As long I'd regular doesn't become routine!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not the same thrill, it is still thrilling though in a different manner.

We've mixed it up a little with regulars too.

Definitely!

I love the thrill of knowing someone’s body and knowing how to push their buttons.

But there’s also the thrill of trying new things and pushing boundaries together that adds to the excitement of a regular meet.

As noted by Wite Nite there can still be the thrill and excitement so long as things don’t turn into a routine. That’s when complacency can creep in.

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Yes I do

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I love first meets I must say! The anticipation sipping coffee talking quietly about what we would like and then going on somewhere if it feels right to get jiggy!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

No it's a better feeling tbh

Basking in that we are celebrating our close friendship with Intimacy is amazing

Yes sometimes more each ride

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I love first meets I must say! The anticipation sipping coffee talking quietly about what we would like and then going on somewhere if it feels right to get jiggy! "

I though I was the only one who used "jiggy" ...

Jiggy my peepee...

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I absolutely do - the last 6 months for me have been some of the most experimental and spontenous times I’ve had, coupled with the connection and friendship that’s grown between myself and this person I can’t help but smile from ear to ear.

Every time I see him I get that butterfly excitement, he makes me feel worth something (not that I need that validation) but it’s nice to know someone’s got your back and cares for you just as much as it is to have mind blowing sex. Those kinda people don’t come along often so I feel very lucky to have that xx

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

"I absolutely do - the last 6 months for me have been some of the most experimental and spontenous times I’ve had, coupled with the connection and friendship that’s grown between myself and this person I can’t help but smile from ear to ear.

Every time I see him I get that butterfly excitement, he makes me feel worth something (not that I need that validation) but it’s nice to know someone’s got your back and cares for you just as much as it is to have mind blowing sex. Those kinda people don’t come along often so I feel very lucky to have that xx"

It is a wonderful feeling when you find it!

» Add a new message to this topic