FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ethnicity

Ethnicity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yron69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Had an odd survey from the GPs yesterday about my ethnicity.

I'm sure it has been noticed before?!

The usual choices so I guess I was meant to choose 'white'.

However more correctly I chose other and wrote 'Germanic'.

Probably won't ever get another appointment..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What colour Germanic are you ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice to see the difference between race and ethnicity is still confusing everyone .

"Nice to see the difference between race and ethnicity is still confusing everyone . "

This shit be fucking people up

Fareham

"What colour Germanic are you ?"

Pink with the most amazing blue eyes .

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 24/08/22 09:31:32]

"Nice to see the difference between race and ethnicity is still confusing everyone . "
my ethics have nothing yo do with doctors

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nice to see the difference between race and ethnicity is still confusing everyone . my ethics have nothing yo do with doctors "

I assume possibly naively, that it's for statistical purposes. E.g. Is there a correlation between ethnicity and frequency of certain illnesses

By *iren!Woman  over a year ago

leeds

Hahahha I always laugh when it gets to that part.

I am African, born and raised there, schooled there, worked there.

When I hand in the paper I always receive a look.

It's either a "are you stupid" look or a "should I ask her to re-fill in" look.

And that's a cause I am white.

Lol makes me chuckle

[Removed by poster at 24/08/22 10:38:12]

"Nice to see the difference between race and ethnicity is still confusing everyone . my ethics have nothing yo do with doctors

I assume possibly naively, that it's for statistical purposes. E.g. Is there a correlation between ethnicity and frequency of certain illnesses"

i know im only taking the pee pee

Ethics ethnics if i make me chuckle thats what counts

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Nice to see the difference between race and ethnicity is still confusing everyone . my ethics have nothing yo do with doctors

I assume possibly naively, that it's for statistical purposes. E.g. Is there a correlation between ethnicity and frequency of certain illnesses"

Why do they need to know if I'm white/Irish or not?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I assume possibly naively, that it's for statistical purposes. E.g. Is there a correlation between ethnicity and frequency of certain illnessesi know im only taking the pee pee

Ethics ethnics if i make me chuckle thats what counts "

Oh I missed that . Now I feel like Margot in The Good Life who takes all jokes seriously

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I assume possibly naively, that it's for statistical purposes. E.g. Is there a correlation between ethnicity and frequency of certain illnesses

Why do they need to know if I'm white/Irish or not? "

Dunno. Maybe more white Irish people get colds or something. I always leave it blank anyway

I assume possibly naively, that it's for statistical purposes. E.g. Is there a correlation between ethnicity and frequency of certain illnessesi know im only taking the pee pee

Oh I missed that . Now I feel like Margot in The Good Life who takes all jokes seriously "

the good life now theres a reference i remember watching that and count duckula after cubs

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh I missed that . Now I feel like Margot in The Good Life who takes all jokes seriously the good life now theres a reference i remember watching that and count duckula after cubs "

After cubs! I watched it in my 20s

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Why do they need to know if I'm white/Irish or not?

Dunno. Maybe more white Irish people get colds or something. I always leave it blank anyway "

Possibly because back in the day the Irish families were poor and needed more funding in their area.

I always think it's to do with where they put the money and what kind of facilities etc.

Fareham

Guess so but as Britain becomes more mixed the stats won't add up unless they broaden the list.

I mean white Italians near Lake Garda don't get heart disease.

Scots have their medical issues but that won't show if they chose white.

My family are of distant German origin and I do have a tendency to go nude.

Oh I missed that . Now I feel like Margot in The Good Life who takes all jokes seriously the good life now theres a reference i remember watching that and count duckula after cubs

After cubs! I watched it in my 20s "

il have been about 8 to 10

» Add a new message to this topic