FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can I have a moan….

Can I have a moan….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No it’s not about fab either, only I bought a four pint of milk yesterday, only paid 1.80 for it (don’t get me started) and now it’s gone off, so now I’ve got to either wait till the shops open or drive to the supermarket, either way I’ve got to get dressed, what fresh steaming pile of shit is this? Anyone else having a bad start

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No it’s not about fab either, only I bought a four pint of milk yesterday, only paid 1.80 for it (don’t get me started) and now it’s gone off, so now I’ve got to either wait till the shops open or drive to the supermarket, either way I’ve got to get dressed, what fresh steaming pile of shit is this? Anyone else having a bad start"

Did you not check the use by date prior buying?

That is a shit start to the day hopefully things get better! X

I’m having a good start. The coffee is good, and my milk is fresh… you don’t want to hear this do you?

But yesterday ended yesterday pretty shit, but that’s for another day.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No it’s not about fab either, only I bought a four pint of milk yesterday, only paid 1.80 for it (don’t get me started) and now it’s gone off, so now I’ve got to either wait till the shops open or drive to the supermarket, either way I’ve got to get dressed, what fresh steaming pile of shit is this? Anyone else having a bad start

Did you not check the use by date prior buying? "

I did indeed and it’s supposed to be good for a few days yet, maybe the cow was having an off day because no one petted her, either way I’m still debating wait or drive now

By *lexw53Man  over a year ago

Crete

I take my coffee black you should give it a go

I bought a pint from a corner shop once and took it back, I’m not sure his fridges were cold enough, you know how they have open soft drink coolers and they put the milk in there with them?

Was yours from supermarket or corner shop?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Take it back to the shop

By *olden PoleMan  over a year ago

Thal

Went to the shop Saturday for bread and milk. The milk was in the open drinks chiller and not cold at all so I gave that a miss, the bread was in date by a few days but I spotted mould on the first loaf, then even more on the second.

Think small shops are feeling the pinch with energy prices so keeping fridges off along with aircon……maybe!?!

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

"No it’s not about fab either, only I bought a four pint of milk yesterday, only paid 1.80 for it (don’t get me started) and now it’s gone off, so now I’ve got to either wait till the shops open or drive to the supermarket, either way I’ve got to get dressed, what fresh steaming pile of shit is this? Anyone else having a bad start"

My local shop tried to charge me £1.95 for a 4 pinter on Sunday. I didn't even bother putting it vack in the fridge - just simply left quietly and went 4 doors up and payed £1.55 instead.

By *appycouple300Couple  over a year ago

North Dorset

We get our milk direct from the farm up the road. Non homogonised. Tastes amazing.

Again, guess you didn’t want to hear that?

» Add a new message to this topic