FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Changes over the years

Changes over the years

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anpat OP   Man  over a year ago

ilford

Hey all you sexy and beautiful people, I just wanted to see what everyone thinks especially who have been here for a long time, I have been here for around 10 years and I have seen so many changes. From how people were and how the site was.

Major one has to be respect when people post meet now for a fuck and so on, over the years it’s become more of a quick meet and not a lot of fun chats anymore, I am not complaining it is how it is nowadays but just amazed how much things have changed and people as well. What do you guys feel especially people who have been on here for a long time xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been on/off around 7yrs... Would say it's worse post covid as I'm it's drawn more 'chatters/pic collectors'... Nothing wrong with getting to know folk? Maybe as time goes on people just take care of themselves risk wise more than a decade ago too?

ilford

I agree, plus I love the demands as well lol, they have no pics on their profile but want yours to chat. You send a message and some of them read and delete it not even a respectful sorry not interested or the best one is not reading or even seeing your profile but straight delete. But it is what it is and that’s how people think you should be then wish them all well

"I agree, plus I love the demands as well lol, they have no pics on their profile but want yours to chat. You send a message and some of them read and delete it not even a respectful sorry not interested or the best one is not reading or even seeing your profile but straight delete. But it is what it is and that’s how people think you should be then wish them all well "

Annoys me that. Im all for shareing pics but when they have no bio hardly and no face pics yet demand you send one i just give them a wide birth as the hypocrasy is just too much.

ilford

I just like the way some people think as if everyone on here are desperate and they are god sent, respect is amazing when you don’t try and demand it but actually earn it xx

"I agree, plus I love the demands as well lol, they have no pics on their profile but want yours to chat. You send a message and some of them read and delete it not even a respectful sorry not interested or the best one is not reading or even seeing your profile but straight delete. But it is what it is and that’s how people think you should be then wish them all well "

"I just like the way some people think as if everyone on here are desperate and they are god sent, respect is amazing when you don’t try and demand it but actually earn it xx"

I just want to point out people can ask whatever they like and if you choose not to do it then you shouldn't message them Or expect for the message just to be deleted.

8yr ago it was very very different. Maybe there was less people, which means less of everything.

COVID could have had an impact, and maybe people started listening to the ‘noise’. But there certainly not the same sexy fun vibe that drawn me to the site/forum in the first place.

I dunno, it’s not a negative place, its just different now.

"8yr ago it was very very different. Maybe there was less people, which means less of everything.

COVID could have had an impact, and maybe people started listening to the ‘noise’. But there certainly not the same sexy fun vibe that drawn me to the site/forum in the first place.

I dunno, it’s not a negative place, its just different now. "

I agree!!

I have only been om since april 2021.

We all have a sense. Measages recieved back or exchanged dont have that vibe nor energy!

I knw the hearts and minds have been deeply tainted.

I hope there are some wholesome cool good people are out there,and can view or read genuine profiles and pm,s.

» Add a new message to this topic