FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Having a life

Having a life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that some people think all you do is await their messages and reply instantly.

Chatting earlier to someone through messages; seemed to be heading towards a meet. My landline rang, I dealt with the call and then emptied and loaded washing machine. 2 messages had arrived in that time, first suggesting a meet , second few minutes later saying youre obviously too busy. Then Im blocked. Was no more than 15 minutes ( if that) between my answering my land line and getting back onto fab

Dunno about anyone else, but I have a life as well and am not permanently glued to fab. I mean are you supposed to provide a timetable explaining what youre doing to people who you exchange messages with!!!!

Rant over!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Why is it that some people think all you do is await their messages and reply instantly.

Chatting earlier to someone through messages; seemed to be heading towards a meet. My landline rang, I dealt with the call and then emptied and loaded washing machine. 2 messages had arrived in that time, first suggesting a meet , second few minutes later saying youre obviously too busy. Then Im blocked. Was no more than 15 minutes ( if that) between my answering my land line and getting back onto fab

Dunno about anyone else, but I have a life as well and am not permanently glued to fab. I mean are you supposed to provide a timetable explaining what youre doing to people who you exchange messages with!!!!

Rant over!!!!!"

To be fair, I am waiting for their messages to reply instantly. I'm sad like that

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Why is it that some people think all you do is await their messages and reply instantly.

Rant over!!!!!"

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Rant over!!!!!

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. "

Agree ,they've shown their true colours to you .

I hate when you've not replied to the first message and they send another .I just block as it shows they're very pushy .

» Add a new message to this topic