FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Facial scar

Facial scar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wft2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Just wondering how people felt about scars? I came off my bike last week in a pretty bad accident. Fortunately the injuries were only cuts, broken nose and chip tooth. However the cuts are quite extensive and I needed about 40 stitches in my face. What’s everyones opinion?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do genuinely like scars. I think they always tell a story and they intrigue me. I don't think I'd be put off someone if they had one.

By *flkfunseekerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I’ve accumulated quite a few scars over the years from work, hobbies etc you just learn to accept them as they’re now a part of you and each one has a story

I have some that pretty visible, I always get asked about them when I meet someone. But they are part of me so I'm not bothered nor would they put me off anyone.

I’ve got a couple on my face, as above it tells a story. I was quite self conscious about one and that was only 12 stitches so I can understand your viewpoint. I’ve now learnt it makes you who you are, wouldn’t worry about it too much

By *heHornyWandererMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Scars are cool

I have a large scar across my chin from a car accident over 40 years ago, when it happened and for years after I was very self conscious of it but now it's part of me and I rarely think about it, if people notice it they don't very often mention it.

So I say try not to be self conscious of it and accept it's part of you and your life.

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I don't have any, unless you count my appendix one but I am sure only the most superficial of people will have an issue and if they do they are obviously not for you. However, as you said fortunately it has not been worse. You need to give it time if it only just happened as sometimes things heal better than you expect and there are lots of products and procedures these days to help with that too. I am sure you will be fine, look after yourself and stay safe.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Scars tell stories and give people more depth, if anything I can over probe and need telling to stop if it's an uncomfortable story

I think of scars like life tattoos. I have a huge scar on my torso, from hip to hip and all the way up the centre of my body. I my scar, and nobody has been put off me by it.

NBVN x

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Wouldn't put me off someone having scars

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

Adds character, shows you've lived. I've one on my stomach I've had from being about a month old.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

I've huge scars due burns and skin grafts, fortunately not on my face. Yes I'm self conscious, especially if swimming or sunbathing..kids can be cruel.I can't change it,I often joke 'it's carpet burns '.

By *wft2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Ok cool. This all sounds good and making me feel better about the whole thing. I guess it is another story to tell!

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

"Ok cool. This all sounds good and making me feel better about the whole thing. I guess it is another story to tell! "

Best approach turn them into a positivity

By *MisschiefxTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I like scars, like everyone else said, they tell a story.

I have a few myself.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

If I like someone I like them. End of.

Chicks dig scars fact

By *ooBulMan  over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

Embrace what you have.

If people don't like then fuck 'em.

There is normally a good story to go with them or a good conversation as a result.

It depends if you don't mind being different. I have them & don't give them a moments thought...

Don't care about scars but if the injuries are fresh I'd be too scared to hurt you

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Markfield

I hope you heal well and recover super soon

As most people have said, I agree, scars prompt interesting story telling sessions x

I’m sure you’ll still be super handsome

"Just wondering how people felt about scars? I came off my bike last week in a pretty bad accident. Fortunately the injuries were only cuts, broken nose and chip tooth. However the cuts are quite extensive and I needed about 40 stitches in my face. What’s everyones opinion?

"

I've had over 60 stitches in my face over the years, earliest about 30 years ago now. They have faded over time and now very rarely get noticed by others.

As mentioned above they all have a story to tell though if they are spotted

I’m covered in scars. I don’t think anybody has ever been put off by them.

I have scars on my face from an accident about 15 years ago. They're only really visible in the summer when my face tans and they stay white. Only a few people have ever asked why they are there. Nothing to be ashamed off

"I have scars on my face from an accident about 15 years ago. They're only really visible in the summer when my face tans and they stay white. Only a few people have ever asked why they are there. Nothing to be ashamed off "

*of

» Add a new message to this topic