FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FAO:females 'Your personal thoughts on Fake'v' Natural boobs

FAO:females 'Your personal thoughts on Fake'v' Natural boobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mine are small natural.

I would absolutely Lurrrve to have DD Teardrop shaped.

It must be so nice not to feel selfconscious & be able to wear clothes without bras that disguise the A cup.

Does anyone else find themselves noticing other women & thinking "that's the shape/size I'd like!"

I'd never have implants though. I've felt this way since a teenager & when I had an opportunity I didn't.

Also I'd probably be too embarrassed at my age about what family & friends would say or think.

So far (fingers crossed)I've mainly received only positive comments about them.

I try not to dwell too much as pretty sure we wouldn't be human if we considered our bodies 100% perfect.

Nice to share on anonymous forums like this and hear from others.

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I think you should do.what ever makes you happy OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've accepted my boobs.

Small, yeah. But they are exactly the same as when I was in my twenties so I aren't gonna complain.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Like mine how they are! But enhanced ones are nice as are all shapes and sizes x

I’m not a lass, but can appreciate that people get self conscious about their bodies, so agree with them above that said do whatever makes you happy.

But most other people won’t see small boobs as an issue, most fellas tend to love them all whatever shape and size they come in.

Thanks Dan. Nice to hear a male point of view.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"I’m not a lass, but can appreciate that people get self conscious about their bodies, so agree with them above that said do whatever makes you happy.

But most other people won’t see small boobs as an issue, most fellas tend to love them all whatever shape and size they come in.

"

this..well put dan

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Do what makes you happy, because most guys roll say anything to get in your knickers anyways. So don’t pay it no mind

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Having a bigger bust is not all it's cracked up to be!

Mine are 32F natural not enhanced in any shape or form. I can't get clothes to fit properly the buttons on blouses gape. On dresses the waist is always half way across my bust. I have to wear 2 sports bras for support. I get crumbs down my cleavage and don't get me started on boob sweat!! I would love to have small pert boobs...... We're never satisfied.....

I love small boobs - in honesty i think they are hot as fuck... I much prefer the shape under a sheer material.. Plus you have the option to wear bras, or go braless

You need to do some self love OP xxx

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Firstly, large boobs are a flipping pain ... I would love to go back to the C cup I had in my 20s but currently have natural and less than perky F/G cups.

My sister had hers enchanced many years ago and is very happy with them.

As a bi woman I like most boobs apart from huge uncomfortable looking "fake" ones. Men generally just like boobs

Ultimately, you should do whatever you want. Remember that if you do decide to have surgery there are always risks.

Nita

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

"I’m not a lass, but can appreciate that people get self conscious about their bodies, so agree with them above that said do whatever makes you happy.

"

Agree, quite partial to a lady with smaller boobs.

OP, from the picture I can see your boobs, they look great, fine, fabulous.

Just saying.

My favourite type of boob is big natural ones, perky with maybe a slight drop. I'd always pick natural as my favourite, because you can be as rough as you want with them and it's great to just have natural big juicy titties and I do think you can tell the difference most of the time.

But enhanced breasts can look good too. I've seen some great ones in real life and online.

Mine are large, but they are quite saggy and only look good in a bra. I'd take breast implants right this second if I could, but I can't so I'll just make do with them.

"Do what makes you happy, because most guys roll say anything to get in your knickers anyways. So don’t pay it no mind "

Appreciating the honesty.

It's so true.

Pretty sure most guys do it subconsciously it's like built into the genetics

(unfortunately even though most of us women know it, we nearly always still fall for it.. probably built into our genetics also) haha

Anyways - the issue I'm relating to in this case is more to do with a woman's own personal inner feelings about the ways we deal with and react to comparing our own breast sizes to other women's on a daily basis. Rather than the sexual side of our breasts being attractive or not.

Not a ladies perspective so apologies but for me boob shape is way more important than boob size. There's a range of different shapes that I love but none of them are fake. There's no such thing as small boobs that I don't see as being a perfect shape. Obviously it's up to you what you do with your own body and equally obviously my opinion doesn't count for a lot but I'd always take small natural over bigger fake.

Mr

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Been with all types and all awesome. My favourite lady has small implants and I love them but that’s mainly as they are attached to a stunning lady.

I went for a consultation for a boob job when I was 25. I decided against it.

And I'm really glad I did, as it wasn't my boobs I wasn't happy with, it was myself.

I'm all for enhanced boobs if that is what the person wants.

On a slightly different note, whilst on this subject (Ish..)

As the female of mfcouple ive only had a few other females join us where I could explore her body for my own interest. If a situation arises again I'll try to be more brave in suggesting a little private girl with girl time. Also I'm curious to feel implants.

I realise some men aren't keen but I wonder if they give a better tit wank, because they're firmer..

Sorry to write such long posts.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I'll go from the other perspective OP. I have big boobs. They sag and aren't as pert as smaller boobs. They don't fit in certain tops. Do I wish I had average size boobs occasionally yes.

Yes I've considered a reduction but it wouldn't be for any other reason than aesthetics. And knowing me even if I did have them done, I'd fixate on something else that other women have that are better than me.

Gravesend

I'm not really all that bothered about tit wanks...my cock is decidedly average...but even if I could have it enlarged I wouldn't bother..I'd be too worried about losing sensation

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

My friend has Tear drop 38DDs and she looks absolutely fab!

Whatever makes you feel good OP but do go through every single aspect with a surgeon before you decide. Cup size is important and once it’s done it’s done and you’re stuck with it

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

Firstly, your boobs look a lot bigger than an A cup, and certainly far from flat. You should be very happy with them.

I have huge boobs - G cup - but as has been said above, it's difficult to get clothes to fit right. And the boob sweat at this time of year in unreal!

As regards a boob job, I'm pretty anti surgical intervention. C

Hampshirewife.. Fair points we're never satisfied. Always at least one body part that is an issue. However when you're small-ish and out with your fella, if a busty female comes into view it's impossible for him not to look. Inactual fact, impossible for even other females not to look even. But it doesn't change the fact that it can make you feel a little insecure.

I absolutely hate it when this happens and the female ends up having an argument with her fella because of it.

It's not personal to the female he's with, it's just a visual thing. The female still needs to deal with the inadequacy feelings internally though. Whilst the big breasted woman is completely unaware of the trail of couples falling out with eachother.

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"Hampshirewife.. Fair points we're never satisfied. Always at least one body part that is an issue. However when you're small-ish and out with your fella, if a busty female comes into view it's impossible for him not to look. Inactual fact, impossible for even other females not to look even. But it doesn't change the fact that it can make you feel a little insecure.

I absolutely hate it when this happens and the female ends up having an argument with her fella because of it.

It's not personal to the female he's with, it's just a visual thing. The female still needs to deal with the inadequacy feelings internally though. Whilst the big breasted woman is completely unaware of the trail of couples falling out with eachother. "

To be fair, not all guys will be looking in an appreciative manner. I stare at huge boobs that are "in your face", doesn't mean I like them. Sometimes it's just habit x

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"Hampshirewife.. Fair points we're never satisfied. Always at least one body part that is an issue. However when you're small-ish and out with your fella, if a busty female comes into view it's impossible for him not to look. Inactual fact, impossible for even other females not to look even. But it doesn't change the fact that it can make you feel a little insecure.

It's not personal to the female he's with, it's just a visual thing. The female still needs to deal with the inadequacy feelings internally though. Whilst the big breasted woman is completely unaware of the trail of couples falling out with eachother. "

I don't give a fig if M looks at another in an appreciative way. Think arguements are caused when people are insecure in themselves.

This is from a bigger busted women whose insecure ex made her cover up at all costs, in case someone saw a hint of cleavage. That insecurity and jealousy was horrendous to live with, and not healthy in my opinion.

Gravesend

It's true about us blokes checking out other women..but your man chose you ...I had a wife with a really lovely bust ..a bit too big in fact because she always complained about back pain...but we still had words about me glancing at other girls ...the point is he's still going to do it even if you get the perfect pair

I'm not surprised she's unaware, it's just a pair of tits and it's not her fault that they are more noticeable.

If that is how anyone is feeling, they need to work on themselves and stop taking it out on their partner. I'd only agree with getting into an argument if he was going out of his way to look at them. But it's harmless, a quick glance. It's no reflection on you or your body.

It's so shitty to guilt trip your partner over your (general you) insecurities.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Women with large breasts don't leave a trail of couples falling out with one another. Mine are quite big and I have always been able to walk down the street without causing one argument.

It's not personal to the female he's with, it's just a visual thing. The female still needs to deal with the inadequacy feelings internally though. Whilst the big breasted woman is completely unaware of the trail of couples falling out with eachother.

Women with large breasts don't leave a trail of couples falling out with one another. Mine are quite big and I have always been able to walk down the street without causing one argument. "

This whole interaction reminds me of the meme. THE meme.

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

And as a i pondered this for the evening. I am attracted to the person, if they have large or small breasts, it is what it is. The size and or shape of the boobs isnt a decisive factor for me. If i like the persons personality and general vibe, then i like the person. Big boobs, little boobs, whatever.

My ex had small boobs and was convinced I preferred bigger. Her ladyship has larger boobs and is convinced I prefer smaller ones. Make of that what you will.

There's a simple way around the arguments which is to understand it is completely natural to find other people attractive. Doing so doesn't reflect on your own relationship. That way you can learn how to be a great wingman and give your partner a nudge when you spot a bit of eye candy for them

By *ad boy maverickMan  over a year ago

basildon

"Mine are small natural.

It must be so nice not to feel selfconscious & be able to wear clothes without bras that disguise the A cup.

Does anyone else find themselves noticing other women & thinking "that's the shape/size I'd like!"

I'd never have implants though. I've felt this way since a teenager & when I had an opportunity I didn't.

Also I'd probably be too embarrassed at my age about what family & friends would say or think.

I try not to dwell too much as pretty sure we wouldn't be human if we considered our bodies 100% perfect.

Xx"

They look lovely from the picture. Glad you decided to be natural. Fakes are awful and dangerous.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Mine are small natural.

Xx"

Morning...I, Nilly have always had small boobies, and like you really don't like enhanced boobs... i loved my bigger breast feeding boobies and if I carried more weight I d have bigger ones...all that said I m happy with what I have a small ones tend to be less droopy...so yay to the lil ones ...

I absolutely love mine since I've had work on them and not ashamed to admit it. There's nothing wrong with natural boobs. Be mine had started to go south, so needed perking up.

By *er_n_him4funCouple  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

I thought my boobs needed surgically enhancing after being told all my life they are a 38dd, I went to an independent lingerie store (not the initialled high Street store) and turns out I'm a 34j... Wearing the correct size bra has enhanced them without surgery and I couldn't be happier!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

This is like people with curly hair wanting straight hair and vice versa.

Sure big boobs are nice but how many times do I go to but a cute little top only to find the designers have forgotten that women have boobs and they end up squished into some horrid box shape? Especially if they are designed for bigger bodies who often have bigger boobs to match.

Or a button down dress or top that fits beautifully when stood up but I fear I might have someone's eye out when I sit down and a button pings off so I have to buy 2 sizes bigger than I am.

Bra choice..... limited and expensive.

Sweaty underboob....not sexy

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think if it makes you happy and confident then clothes, makeup, hair dye, the gym , tanning, lip fillers , silicon, botox, surgery, hormones, tattoos, piercings are all fine . I don’t think there’s any real difference in any of them. No one needs any of it to be beautiful.

It’s when it doesn’t work or you’re insecure on the next body part , or more and more fillers and fake tans and stupid diets - then what ?

I'm happy with mine. They're 36DD, not as perky now mind, but that's natural.

Our partners will find other people attractive, just because I've got big boobs, doesn't mean my man doesn't admire other women..so if you had bigger boobs he'd still look! Its normal and healthy to find others attractive.

Do whatever makes you happy OP!

I think it's a bit like people with naturally straight hair want curly hair and vice versa, don't think we are ever truly satisfied.

I think you have nice boobs!

Miss S x

Boobs are great no matter what shape or size. It's the person they're attached to that makes the difference. Far better to accept yourself as you are. Confidence is sexy xxx your boobs are amazing BTW xxx

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I absolutely hated my boobs after my 1st child, I looked into implants unfortunately no surgeon would touch me (heart issues) however after my 2nd and breastfeeding they seem to have stayed slightly bigger and I've grown to accept there not perfect but I'm kinda happy with them.

Mrs

I'm VWE and occasionally I look at other women here with smaller, perkier boobs. And sigh in a fit of envy. But I'd prefer to learn to like MY body as it is, rather than spend energy I don't have being envious of other womens' bodies.

Gravesend

"Mine are small natural.

Xx"

Do an experiment...wear your prettiest dress out with your husband...get him to tell you how many times you get furtive glances from people passing by ...I'd guess you'd be pleasantly surprised

» Add a new message to this topic