FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Usyk V Joshua 2

Usyk V Joshua 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oleyunited OP   Man  over a year ago

cornwall

So who do you think will win the 2nd fight? Fingers crossed for Joshua

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure it will go the distance to make sure all the adverts get their slot.

cornwall

"I'm sure it will go the distance to make sure all the adverts get their slot. "
I don't mind as long as Joshua wins

He’s looking confident but I’m not hopeful

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Usyk. Fingers crossed for Usyk.

By *esi_maverickMan  over a year ago

Brum

Just purchased box office I’m hoping it goes all the way and AJ wins in points

It ain’t gonna be a straight knock out

Are we really discussing this? It will be a draw, ready to pave the way for the biggest disgustingist amount of wodge ever for a 3rd and final showdown! I know nowt about boxing btw. But, I do know that money talks.

Bham

"Just purchased box office I’m hoping it goes all the way and AJ wins in points

It ain’t gonna be a straight knock out "

surely the only chance he has is a straight knock out.

Ulster knock out 7th interesting theory tho

By *ister CMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"So who do you think will win the 2nd fight? Fingers crossed for Joshua "

Joshua looks and sounds apprehensive. That can work as keeps you wired. In this instance it won't and unless he knocks uysk out... he will get beat.

By *antaswingsMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Anyone know any decent streaming websites

Cardiff

"Are we really discussing this? It will be a draw, ready to pave the way for the biggest disgustingist amount of wodge ever for a 3rd and final showdown! I know nowt about boxing btw. But, I do know that money talks. "

I agree with a draw I even put couple of quid on it its all about the money

AJ has no chin tho

Like both….. although AJ has let himself down last couple of fights. He needs to come out all guns blazing. Or it’s game over for him

"AJ has no chin tho "

He’s been knocked out once and has fought some big punchers.

cornwall

"Anyone know any decent streaming websites "
totalsportek.com

Not in there prime , I’m a AJ fan but facts are facts

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"AJ has no chin tho "

Tell me you know nothing about boxing without saying you know nothing about boxing

?????? ur a joke get off his dick

"?????? ur a joke get off his dick"

Tasty ….. you obviously know fuck all about boxing son

Clearly u don’t , probably one of them people who thought he would win his loses lol hopefully he’s not the boring txt book AJ in this fight

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

Nobody is out boxing Usyk

AJ’s hope is his size and youth

Thank you ! Finally someone who watches boxing

Joshua was exposed badly by usyk in the last fight, usyk is superior boxer more accurate hits at awkward angles, Tony bellew can testify to that, the longer the fight went on the more usyk opened him up, I predict a demolition job on Joshua, he needs to go for a ko early or he has no chance of beating usyk if it goes the distance

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"So who do you think will win the 2nd fight? Fingers crossed for Joshua "

Usyk i think, can't see AJ making up that skill deficit

"Clearly u don’t , probably one of them people who thought he would win his loses lol hopefully he’s not the boring txt book AJ in this fight"

My point was was he’s not been at his best in his last few fights and I think there’s been a few reasons why. If he doesn’t turn up tonight he’s in for a beating. And I do know my boxing thank you .

Enjoy watching it in your bedroom at your parents home

somewhere

"Thank you ! Finally someone who watches boxing"

You said, quote; "aj has no chin". If that's true and usyk outclassed him in his last fight, he did imo, then how can he have no chin when at no stage even the last round flurry he didn't look like being dropped. What you said has nothing to do with if aj is a good boxer or going to win tonight. I'm very confident you've never been in a boxing ring by that statement alone.

Clearly you don’t what happens in the ring is the only thing that’s matters clearly don’t no what ur tailoring about just stating the obvious. Have fun in ur bed sit lol

"Thank you ! Finally someone who watches boxing

You said, quote; "aj has no chin". If that's true and usyk outclassed him in his last fight, he did imo, then how can he have no chin when at no stage even the last round flurry he didn't look like being dropped. What you said has nothing to do with if aj is a good boxer or going to win tonight. I'm very confident you've never been in a boxing ring by that statement alone."

Agreed

Lol every time he takes a hit it throws him ????? You should take mystic megs hop with ur clarity lol

You said, quote; "aj has no chin". If that's true and usyk outclassed him in his last fight, he did imo, then how can he have no chin when at no stage even the last round flurry he didn't look like being dropped. What you said has nothing to do with if aj is a good boxer or going to win tonight. I'm very confident you've never been in a boxing ring by that statement alone.

Agreed "

I don’t know the exact numbers but I think Fury has been knocked down more times than Joshua yet nobody questions his chin.

I’m a massive Fury fan.

somewhere

Debate without insults.

Ok . Fuck off ya wee prick . Enjoy the fight

"Ok . Fuck off ya wee prick . Enjoy the fight "

Direct at Tasty the master boxer

I'm watching the undercards now and the crowd are dead.. Virtually no atmosphere. Pity the fight isn't in England the place would be hopping..

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

Agreed

I don’t know the exact numbers but I think Fury has been knocked down more times than Joshua yet nobody questions his chin.

I’m a massive Fury fan."

I actually think they both have a decent set of whiskers, this is heavyweight boxing, you get hit clean and you’re more than likely to go down. Both have shown that they can take a shot, go down and get back up.

Anyone who says either of them is chinny doesn’t understand boxing. Amir Khan on the other hand!

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

I actually think they both have a decent set of whiskers, this is heavyweight boxing, you get hit clean and you’re more than likely to go down. Both have shown that they can take a shot, go down and get back up.

Anyone who says either of them is chinny doesn’t understand boxing. Amir Khan on the other hand! "

London

"I'm watching the undercards now and the crowd are dead.. Virtually no atmosphere. Pity the fight isn't in England the place would be hopping.. "

££££££££££

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

Anyone who says either of them is chinny doesn’t understand boxing. Amir Khan on the other hand! "

"I'm watching the undercards now and the crowd are dead.. Virtually no atmosphere. Pity the fight isn't in England the place would be hopping..

££££££££££ "

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

Hopefully usyk wins but the the racist could beat him if he uses his jab and has power in it.

Could be interesting with the damp patch in the ring.

"Hopefully usyk wins but the the racist could beat him if he uses his jab and has power in it.

Could be interesting with the damp patch in the ring."

What makes him a racist???

Someone had a few to many iron bru lol Tyson is no 1 he can come back but AJ hasn’t yet on paper he should destroy or u can state the obvious like these jokers lol

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

I agree I was using Fury as an example because most AJ haters love Fury. I like both and really want to see them fight.

Calm down on the iron bru

I like AJ

I like Fury

I like Irn Bru

I don’t like pricks who don’t know what they are talking about

London

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

Anyone who says either of them is chinny doesn’t understand boxing. Amir Khan on the other hand!

I agree I was using Fury as an example because most AJ haters love Fury. I like both and really want to see them fight."

by the way, your wife has a lovely bum!

There’s always tomorrow then don’t do nothing stupid someone might like u lol

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

I agree I was using Fury as an example because most AJ haters love Fury. I like both and really want to see them fight.

by the way, your wife has a lovely bum! "

Beautiful

I will win £400 if usyk wins !

"There’s always tomorrow then don’t do nothing stupid someone might like u lol"

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

by the way, your wife has a lovely bum! "

I’ve done alright

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

I’ve done alright "

I concur

Bham

Wonder if AJ will take his usual 10 hours to walk to the ring since he lost last time out.

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

I’ve done alright

I concur "

I hope he comes out like a animal and just destroy me in the first 3 but I generally think he’s scared but he ain’t hint nothing to lose ??

Agreed

I’m a massive Fury fan.

I’ve done alright

I concur

"

Cheeky nips too

By *tylebender03Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Usyk on points, I think he will drop Joshua. It’s heavyweight boxing though so you never know. Joshua hurt Usyk in the first fight (round 6 I think) Plus he got a new coach so you never know

Cardiff

Iv never been a fan of Joshua I mean he's good but he ain't even fought two of the best in the division wilder or fury which says alot imo also usyk went up a weightclass and made Joshua look silly for someone who alot of people 'rate' as a heavyweight he has to put on a show tonight and win in style or he may as well hang up the gloves.

Agreed

"Iv never been a fan of Joshua I mean he's good but he ain't even fought two of the best in the division wilder or fury which says alot imo also usyk went up a weightclass and made Joshua look silly for someone who alot of people 'rate' as a heavyweight he has to put on a show tonight and win in style or he may as well hang up the gloves."

Tbf Wilder admitted to ducking him and the opportunity has never really been there for the Fury fight. They’ve both been tied up with rematch clauses and mandatory challengers.

I think if AJ didn’t lisen to management and piss Tyson off making him wait there would of both dropped everything to fight

"I think if AJ didn’t lisen to management and piss Tyson off making him wait there would of both dropped everything to fight "

Possibly but there’s so much politics in boxing and Warren and Hearn hate each other so it’s not an easy fight to make.

By *P994Man  over a year ago

Travelling

Bloody ring walks are far too OTT now, get in the ring and box!

Cardiff

"I think if AJ didn’t lisen to management and piss Tyson off making him wait there would of both dropped everything to fight

Possibly but there’s so much politics in boxing and Warren and Hearn hate each other so it’s not an easy fight to make."

Ye but it's all about the money and surely that's a mega money fight if they wanted it to happen they'd make it happen. I'm more a ufc fan much more entertaining than boxing imo

"I think if AJ didn’t lisen to management and piss Tyson off making him wait there would of both dropped everything to fight

Possibly but there’s so much politics in boxing and Warren and Hearn hate each other so it’s not an easy fight to make.

Ye but it's all about the money and surely that's a mega money fight if they wanted it to happen they'd make it happen. I'm more a ufc fan much more entertaining than boxing imo "

Very true it’s a business before love now

Bham

"I think if AJ didn’t lisen to management and piss Tyson off making him wait there would of both dropped everything to fight "

He'd be sitting at home watching boxing on the TV if he did that. He would have been finished.

Ye but it's all about the money and surely that's a mega money fight if they wanted it to happen they'd make it happen. I'm more a ufc fan much more entertaining than boxing imo "

I disagree. Some fights are more entertaining but nothing beats a GOOD boxing match.

London

No way, you can’t beat a big title fight. UFC spend too much time grappling on the floor

He'd be sitting at home watching boxing on the TV if he did that. He would have been finished. "

Exactly strategy gone of the days being a blood sport fighting to fight

Cardiff

Ye but it's all about the money and surely that's a mega money fight if they wanted it to happen they'd make it happen. I'm more a ufc fan much more entertaining than boxing imo

I disagree. Some fights are more entertaining but nothing beats a GOOD boxing match."

OK let's see if this is a GOOD boxing match

Cardiff

No way, you can’t beat a big title fight. UFC spend too much time grappling on the floor "

Ufc is brutal compared to boxing

No way, you can’t beat a big title fight. UFC spend too much time grappling on the floor

Ufc is brutal compared to boxing "

Agree

Brum

The fights on now let’s set what happens

belfast

Slipping away from Joshua.

Brum

It’s gonna be a win for usyk on points from the look of it

By *igrating ladMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

At work so keeping an eye on this thread closely lol

"It’s gonna be a win for usyk on points from the look of it "

Gutting.

belfast

Think Joshua has this unfortunately.

cornwall

Best round for Joshua yet

Brum

It’ll be a points win

By *r Black 85Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Could go either way

somewhere

Aj needs the stoppage now I think

nottingham

I can see the dreaded draw coming

Bham

Usyk just needs to keep it steady and keep working him.

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

This fight is becoming very interesting

Lol some people need to be quiet

belfast

I've usyk by one round but depending on what the judges are looking it could be six rounds clear for him.

I need this AJ win

Brum

Ajs done as sorry as it is

Cardiff

Draw I need

Bham

No way this is a draw.

belfast

"No way this is a draw. "

Joshua needs a knockout. Two rounds for me to usyk.

Brum

It’s done

SHHHHHHHH

belfast

Usyk by three rounds for me.

somewhere

Robbery if it's not a usyk points win. Was close but he still won

I disagree. Some fights are more entertaining but nothing beats a GOOD boxing match.

"

That was a GOOD boxing match. A boxer showing why 9/10 they beat a puncher.

Fury would dance round him

SHHHHHHH LOL

Cardiff

That was a GOOD boxing match. A boxer showing why 9/10 they beat a puncher."

Each to they own. Ufc more entertaining imo

Each to they own. Ufc more entertaining imo"

I’d watch that a million times before I’d watch Masvidal Usman again.

somewhere

That was a GOOD boxing match. A boxer showing why 9/10 they beat a puncher."

Lennox Lewis was both

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

Slava Ukraine tonite.

Bham

Can someone get Glenn Feldman some glasses.

Cardiff

I’d watch that a million times before I’d watch Masvidal Usman again."

Watch Covington v usman that's a war compared to masvidal fight

Lennox Lewis was both"

Lennox Lewis was the greatest (sort of) British heavyweight ever and is seriously underrated in the GOAT conversations.

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

...and we have a winner!! Great fight ! Respect to both of them !!

It was a good fight tbf

Brum

Even the commentator doesn’t agree with the decisions

I’d watch that a million times before I’d watch Masvidal Usman again.

Watch Covington v usman that's a war compared to masvidal fight "

I agree but we could pick individual fights all night to show which is better. I love UFC but I just feel the best boxing fights are much more entertaining.

Someone take the mic off AJ

nottingham

"Someone take the mic off AJ "

He's cracked

Bham

Like when the d*unk guy gets on karaoke.

Usually me....

Bit of a sore loser me thinks

London

The memes will be hilarious.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Emotional Damage.

AJ is done

Respectfully tho

"The memes will be hilarious."

nottingham

"Someone take the mic off AJ

Bit of a sore loser me thinks "

I think Eddie Hearn told him he wont be getting that Dazn money now

North Bucks

No class

“Yo Oleksandr, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Beyoncé has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!”

Seriously though that was an impressive performance from AJ. I didn’t think he could box like that against Usyk but I feel he needed to lean on him and tire him out the same way Chisora did.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

AJ was good… by Usyk is the best P4P fighter on the planet atm

nottingham

"AJ was good… by Usyk is the best P4P fighter on the planet atm "

Better than Bud?

"“Yo Oleksandr, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Beyoncé has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!”

Seriously though that was an impressive performance from AJ. I didn’t think he could box like that against Usyk but I feel he needed to lean on him and tire him out the same way Chisora did. "

Of all time

North Bucks

AJ going full Kanye

somewhere

"Emotional Damage.

AJ is done "

Honestly you can stop now, you don't like aj, that's ok, but all you've done is give your weak opinions and throw insults. You can just say what you think without inflammatory words

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

AJ looked good and has improved. But Usyk was a different class from round 1.

If I'm honest, fury would do both boxers tonight fighting.

"AJ was good… by Usyk is the best P4P fighter on the planet atm

Better than Bud?"

Possibly. His professional record doesn’t really do him justice. Over 300 amateur fights. He’s seriously impressive but there’ll always be questions over his career if the Fury fight doesn’t happen. FWIW if it doesn’t happen Fury is as much to blame.

Bham

Frazer talking sense.

"“Yo Oleksandr, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Beyoncé has one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!”

Seriously though that was an impressive performance from AJ. I didn’t think he could box like that against Usyk but I feel he needed to lean on him and tire him out the same way Chisora did.

Of all time"

I’m more excited for the memes than I was for the fight

somewhere

Lennox Lewis was both

Lennox Lewis was the greatest (sort of) British heavyweight ever and is seriously underrated in the GOAT conversations."

Doubt you see another boxer like him, awkward to fight against for even the actual monsters that were around of his generation, who themselves wipe the floor with aj, usyk and fury in my view

nottingham

"AJ was good… by Usyk is the best P4P fighter on the planet atm

Better than Bud?

Possibly. His professional record doesn’t really do him justice. Over 300 amateur fights. He’s seriously impressive but there’ll always be questions over his career if the Fury fight doesn’t happen. FWIW if it doesn’t happen Fury is as much to blame."

True

I think if Fury doesnt fight Usyk, it will be a bigger stain on his legacy than either Usyk's or Joshuas

Brum

Oh well that’s British boxing done for another year gutted is an understatement but hey ho

“It is what it is”

Another observation… Adam Smith has seriously changed his tune since matchroom went to DAZN

North Bucks

"Emotional Damage.

AJ is done

Honestly you can stop now, you don't like aj, that's ok, but all you've done is give your weak opinions and throw insults. You can just say what you think without inflammatory words "

Calm down lad I had money on AJ. He was my boy.

nottingham

"Oh well that’s British boxing done for another year gutted is an understatement but hey ho

“It is what it is”"

How?

Britain still has sooooo many world champs

Brum

"Oh well that’s British boxing done for another year gutted is an understatement but hey ho

“It is what it is”

How?

Britain still has sooooo many world champs"

In the heavyweight????

North Bucks

"AJ looked good and has improved. But Usyk was a different class from round 1.

If I'm honest, fury would do both boxers tonight fighting. "

Fury is levels above this.

I would love to see Wilder fight either AJ or Usyk

nottingham

“It is what it is”

How?

In the heavyweight????"

Your statement says British boxing, not heavyweight boxing.

Fury still holds the other belt

Plus there are champions at multiple other weight divisons

Lennox Lewis was both

Lennox Lewis was the greatest (sort of) British heavyweight ever and is seriously underrated in the GOAT conversations.

Doubt you see another boxer like him, awkward to fight against for even the actual monsters that were around of his generation, who themselves wipe the floor with aj, usyk and fury in my view"

Lewis was special. He’d walk through this division with ease and we may never see another heavyweight of his quality again.

By *ister CMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"So who do you think will win the 2nd fight? Fingers crossed for Joshua

Joshua looks and sounds apprehensive. That can work as keeps you wired. In this instance it won't and unless he knocks uysk out... he will get beat.

"

Bam.

One judge had Joshua ahead... he should be drug tested.

Rock'em sock'em robot seems to of been found out. Again...

I think fury would batter usyk senseless, I rate wilder above usyk after tonight's performance

"I think fury would batter usyk senseless, I rate wilder above usyk after tonight's performance "

Really? Other than one punch Wilder can’t box. He has no jab and limited movement. Usyk would pick him apart.

Brum

“It is what it is”

How?

In the heavyweight????

Your statement says British boxing, not heavyweight boxing.

Fury still holds the other belt

Plus there are champions at multiple other weight divisons"

I was waiting for that response yea I fucked up with that comment I should’ve been more clear to my sincerest apologies to you

"I think fury would batter usyk senseless, I rate wilder above usyk after tonight's performance

Really? Other than one punch Wilder can’t box. He has no jab and limited movement. Usyk would pick him apart."

Usyk looked a bit off tonight not like last fight where he showed his skills.. I'm not convinced he's a champ after that.. It was too close

By *P994Man  over a year ago

Travelling

It’s a shame Luis Ortiz is 90 years old, a younger version of him and Usyk would’ve been a good fight. If Fury doesn’t come out of retirement no one is touching Usyk now

somewhere

"I think fury would batter usyk senseless, I rate wilder above usyk after tonight's performance

Really? Other than one punch Wilder can’t box. He has no jab and limited movement. Usyk would pick him apart."

Fury knows he's in for a hiding if he gets in against usyk, usyk knows this too and has him scared I feel. Styles make fights and usyk isn't the sort that fury has joy against.

Brum

I think AJ knows now he’s time is up

Even the pundits have reiterated that fact…

There’s nothing to fight for now

Really? Other than one punch Wilder can’t box. He has no jab and limited movement. Usyk would pick him apart.

Usyk looked a bit off tonight not like last fight where he showed his skills.. I'm not convinced he's a champ after that.. It was too close "

It wasn’t close. The cards were deceiving. Usyk controlled the pace. Joshua landed more than the first fight but that was only because his game plan for the first fight was so bad.

somewhere

Usyk looked a bit off tonight not like last fight where he showed his skills.. I'm not convinced he's a champ after that.. It was too close "

That's why aj reacted the way he did. 0 respect for someone who cleaned up at one stage.

Brum

Usyk looked a bit off tonight not like last fight where he showed his skills.. I'm not convinced he's a champ after that.. It was too close

It wasn’t close. The cards were deceiving. Usyk controlled the pace. Joshua landed more than the first fight but that was only because his game plan for the first fight was so bad."

Absolutely agree with you the cards were well deceiving the sky pundits also said the same

It wasn’t close. The cards were deceiving. Usyk controlled the pace. Joshua landed more than the first fight but that was only because his game plan for the first fight was so bad.

Absolutely agree with you the cards were well deceiving the sky pundits also said the same "

Even Big Fraze who is one of his close friends disagreed with the cards. He looked good but barely won a round. He landed heavier shots but Usyk was landing more volume. More volume = 10-9 round.

Absolutely agree with you the cards were well deceiving the sky pundits also said the same "

I had it even after the 9th with usyk winning the last 3. Joshua can't seem to cope with an aggressive southpaw. Usyk's ring craft showed. Constantly moving to AJ's right nullifying his jab.

AJ's reaction at the end said it all. Storming off and throwing belts. WTF. Total disrespect to the sport and his opponent.

Most embarrassing

By *KG12Couple  over a year ago

Burnley

Absolutely agree with you the cards were well deceiving the sky pundits also said the same

Even Big Fraze who is one of his close friends disagreed with the cards. He looked good but barely won a round. He landed heavier shots but Usyk was landing more volume. More volume = 10-9 round."

Better MaN won

Brum

The presenters on tv are also being critical of AJ taking the Mic and giving it….it was Usyks moment of fame he shouldn’t have done that

I’m sure he’ll regret that tomorrow

Brum

No I just fury takes he’s slippers off and fights usyk

By *readsOfValhallaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Massively disappointed in AJ. I've payed to see him fight, I've followed him around stadiums more then once and the way he fought tonight really broke my heart. I'm not angry usyk won I like him, but I just didn't see anything different from AJ. Then the meltdown post fight was just embarrassing.

By *kmale201633Man  over a year ago

Southampton

I feel sorry for AJ. For years he has been 'over marketed' and 'over PR'd' if they are even phrases, to make him come across as a good, friendly guy & distance from the jail story...'just smile for the camera AJ' It's boxing! You need to knock people out! I think the post fight 'meltdown' might be years in the making and personally blame his management team for this. Hope he can move forward but will be tough to recover from.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"AJ looked good and has improved. But Usyk was a different class from round 1.

If I'm honest, fury would do both boxers tonight fighting.

Fury is levels above this.

I would love to see Wilder fight either AJ or Usyk "

It'd be infinitely more appealing to watch than Fury v Joshua

North Bucks

Well that was a wild night. Felt for Joshua in the press conference

It’s taken 10 years, but he’s been outed as a mediocre boxer. He’s simply not that good. Put in against nobodies in his early fight career, supposedly to ‘learn his craft’.

How many more lessons does he need? He’s had 2 very big lessons back to back against Usyk.

» Add a new message to this topic