FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jinxed, I must be

Jinxed, I must be

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gent Coulson OP   Man  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

How annoying is it when you have been chatting with someone for a while, things are going really well to the point of fixing up a meet, then suddenly puuufff their messages vanish and they have done a runner.

Seems to be happening to me quite a bit at the moment

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How annoying is it when you have been chatting with someone for a while, things are going really well to the point of fixing up a meet, then suddenly puuufff their messages vanish and they have done a runner.

Seems to be happening to me quite a bit at the moment"

Look inwardly

"How annoying is it when you have been chatting with someone for a while, things are going really well to the point of fixing up a meet, then suddenly puuufff their messages vanish and they have done a runner.

Look inwardly "

No I actually doubt that it’s something to do with him, if that’s what you’re suggesting?

You're not alone, its seems its becoming an endemic part of this (and other sites) lately

Look inwardly

No I actually doubt that it’s something to do with him, if that’s what you’re suggesting? "

Why not

Look inwardly

No I actually doubt that it’s something to do with him, if that’s what you’re suggesting?

Why not"

if the issue was me, would we have got to the point of fixing up a meet, a little common sense please.

Fear leads to anger anger leads to hate hate leads to suffering

"Fear leads to anger anger leads to hate hate leads to suffering "
no leads to the dark side, strong the dark side is, once down that path you start, there is no going back

By *o scandalousWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Welcome to my world!

By *r-8-BBCMan  over a year ago

LONDON

They weren't interested in the first place they where just wasting your time brush it off and move on.

I very much doubt it had anything to do with you. Maybe something in their personal life or even being recognised from someone they know. There’s an endless list of reasons people leave. It’s not nice when it happens but it’s best just to move on and not give it too much thought.

By *unseeker6969Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Happens a lot fab is full of time wasters and talkers. Essex is really bad.

Trust me it's far worse when people you've known for ages suddenly keep cancelling on you. I've no idea if it's genuine or they just aren't that interested. Sometimes I wish I was a mind reader.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Look inwardly

Why not if the issue was me, would we have got to the point of fixing up a meet, a little common sense please."

Haven't you posted recently about no shows and cancellations or ghosting?

People change their mind. Some people are just on here for validation or for boredom then when faced with meeting they bottle it.

Look inwardly

Why not if the issue was me, would we have got to the point of fixing up a meet, a little common sense please."

Are you certain

Look inwardly

Why not if the issue was me, would we have got to the point of fixing up a meet, a little common sense please.

Haven't you posted recently about no shows and cancellations or ghosting?"

hence why I think I am jinxed

Honestly I think it's a human issue many people have atm. The world's on fire and nervous systems are triggered to a greater or lesser extent. Behaviour is on the wonk. If it helps, I keep stressing that I want a regular arrangement with no pressures. So far 3 guys have fucked and ghosted me, having chatted considerably, got on well....

I've given up all hope for the moment

Happens all the time it’s normal on here not just you

I don’t think you are jinxed, it’s just this place

It’s not right but it’s ok …. Don’t let it get to you, this is the way

Look inwardly

Why not"

The only way the messages would disappear is if the person has removed their account from fab. This is very unlikely somebody would have just taken their are count away because they didn't want to meet this guy.

Look inwardly

Why not"

Also I think it's pretty shoddy to blame someone and say it's their fault when you have very little information.

It happens to us couples too

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Look inwardly

Why not if the issue was me, would we have got to the point of fixing up a meet, a little common sense please.

Haven't you posted recently about no shows and cancellations or ghosting? hence why I think I am jinxed"

Or maybe you just need to rethink how you go about things

It happens to us couples too "

It happens to most of us to be honest.

By *esi_maverickMan  over a year ago

Brum

All men are jinxed it happens quite regularly for me but that’s me don’t be offended men by what I’ve just stated

» Add a new message to this topic