FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it possible too?

Is it possible too?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pull a muscle in your fanny?

Well pubic mound to be precise? And no it's not due to rampant sex as I've not had any for over a week bit have a pain across the front which is made worse by squeezing my thighs together!!!!

All I know is its bloody painful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh well never mind I thought someone might have known lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Well I'm no gynaecologist but I don't mind taking a look

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's either sommat to do with your bladder or it's symphysis pubis dysfunction or someone kicked you in the fanny

Hell forgot I got kicked by a donkey yesterday! It's getting hard to walk! Maybe a cock will grow? Lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's either sommat to do with your bladder or it's symphysis pubis dysfunction or someone kicked you in the fanny"

symphysis pubis problems I'd say...had it with every pregnancy....its a burning pain like no other, agony

"Hell forgot I got kicked by a donkey yesterday! It's getting hard to walk! Maybe a cock will grow? Lol "

think u need an x-ray eh

"It's either sommat to do with your bladder or it's symphysis pubis dysfunction or someone kicked you in the fanny

symphysis pubis problems I'd say...had it with every pregnancy....its a burning pain like no other, agony "

Well I'm

Not preggers but it is a burning pain! Had it since this morning and it's getting worse!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Get it checked out properly then, there are a lot of ligaments from your pubic area to your stomach so you may have damaged one of those.

Hope it's ok. Hot and cold compresses might help ease the pain.

After a good night sleep it's easier but still there so going to see how it goes, and yes when tummy muscles r engaged it hurts more! Strange as hell!

i get the feeling this will be another 'user left site' thread later.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"i get the feeling this will be another 'user left site' thread later."

Why?

"i get the feeling this will be another 'user left site' thread later.

Why? "

Yes why indeed? Explain urself young man!

I really do have a pain there and due to the number of ladies with said fannies it's a good place to ask!

well from experience..

in my pregnancy i got hip disfunction in the first trimester.. and i was told about the female hip..

female hip is made of 3 seperate bones, all held together by tendons that soften in pregnancy aloowing the hip to widen to allow a baby through..

the tendons are 2 at the back on each side and one at the front in the pubic mound area.

so basically there is a tendon there and u could of pulled that somehow?? cos we can pull any of our tendons at anytime XD

would also make sense to me why when u put ur thighs together it hurts.. cos ur putting pressure on the area which would be swollen and tender inside..

but im no doctor, just sharing experience

I must admit the day after a good session, I get a pulling sensation near me nutsack - kinda like tendons are trying to pull my balls into the top of my left leg.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I must admit the day after a good session, I get a pulling sensation near me nutsack - kinda like tendons are trying to pull my balls into the top of my left leg."

Thats probably cos you pulled ya pants up too high, .. i think its known as wedgie whiplash...

"well from experience..

in my pregnancy i got hip disfunction in the first trimester.. and i was told about the female hip..

female hip is made of 3 seperate bones, all held together by tendons that soften in pregnancy aloowing the hip to widen to allow a baby through..

the tendons are 2 at the back on each side and one at the front in the pubic mound area.

so basically there is a tendon there and u could of pulled that somehow?? cos we can pull any of our tendons at anytime XD

would also make sense to me why when u put ur thighs together it hurts.. cos ur putting pressure on the area which would be swollen and tender inside..

but im no doctor, just sharing experience"

Thank u xx

Much appreciated Brenda sort of makes sense, taking ibuprofen now to ease the pain and will see te doc if it continues

"I must admit the day after a good session, I get a pulling sensation near me nutsack - kinda like tendons are trying to pull my balls into the top of my left leg."

Yeowch!!!! That sounds nasty too shall I come and suck them better bussy xx

"I must admit the day after a good session, I get a pulling sensation near me nutsack - kinda like tendons are trying to pull my balls into the top of my left leg.

Yeowch!!!! That sounds nasty too shall I come and suck them better bussy xx"

I find that approach relieves it in the short term, but the pulling just starts again the day after

"I must admit the day after a good session, I get a pulling sensation near me nutsack - kinda like tendons are trying to pull my balls into the top of my left leg.

Yeowch!!!! That sounds nasty too shall I come and suck them better bussy xx

I find that approach relieves it in the short term, but the pulling just starts again the day after "

A daily prescription of gentle licking sucking and massage is in order then x

"It's either sommat to do with your bladder or it's symphysis pubis dysfunction or someone kicked you in the fanny

symphysis pubis problems I'd say...had it with every pregnancy....its a burning pain like no other, agony "

was going to say the same. I had it with my two pregnancies and I can only describe it as feeling like you've been whacked hard between the legs with a shovel!

"well from experience..

but im no doctor, just sharing experience

Thank u xx

Much appreciated Brenda sort of makes sense, taking ibuprofen now to ease the pain and will see te doc if it continues"

Exactly that! Ibuprofen will work and the physio told me to use ice wrapped in a towel on the area as well, it did ease it slightly but still hurt like hell for 9 months

» Add a new message to this topic