FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Joshua Vs Usyk

Joshua Vs Usyk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ull English with tea OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Who you got?

I think Joshua has to stop him early / mid rounds to win. Otherwise Usyk late stoppage or points as AJ doesn’t have the engine to go late. Looking forward to it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just hope Boxing is the winner

Josh to swat the twerp with the daft haircut and handlebar tash from in the navy

By *iggingMan  over a year ago

Oldham

Usyk too strong for AJ.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Usyk inside 7 rounds.

It's not going the distance. Usyk too classy and too good for one dimensional Joshua. Usyk wins in round 7 or 8.

Usyk has AJ’s number unfortunately. I think an AJ win would be better for the sport because we’d finally see him fight Wilder and maybe even Fury.

A Usyk win and he’ll dominate the division for the next few years.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I have Usyk in a 6 fold boxing accumulator so I am sticking with him to win on points

"Usyk has AJ’s number unfortunately. I think an AJ win would be better for the sport because we’d finally see him fight Wilder and maybe even Fury.

"

Unless he faces Fury, then Usyk loses.

By *ts the taking part thatMan  over a year ago

southampton

Joshua's last big pay day, he's been found out.

Still no comment from him on human rights, plenty of mistreatment to Black Africans there but obviously less important than the paycheck.

Could of fought in London & would still of got Millions but not as many.

"Usyk has AJ’s number unfortunately. I think an AJ win would be better for the sport because we’d finally see him fight Wilder and maybe even Fury.

Unless he faces Fury, then Usyk loses."

I think Fury would only come out of retirement for Joshua. He’s vacated the belts so I don’t think Usyk would need to fight him. Whereas Fury Joshua would be the biggest payday either of them have ever had.

I'm not a fan of Joshua but he's proved before that he can come back from a loss with a new game plan and win. His size and build should easily outpower the much smaller Usyk but Usyk has the ability to outbox him.

My money would be on Joshua this time but don't think he'll have an easy fight. I reckon this could be a close one but Joshua will just tip it in his favour.

London

I think Fury would only come out of retirement for Joshua. He’s vacated the belts so I don’t think Usyk would need to fight him. Whereas Fury Joshua would be the biggest payday either of them have ever had."

Fury’s retirement is utter tosh, he fight the winner.

I think Fury would only come out of retirement for Joshua. He’s vacated the belts so I don’t think Usyk would need to fight him. Whereas Fury Joshua would be the biggest payday either of them have ever had.

Fury’s retirement is utter tosh, he fight the winner. "

He’s vacated the belts now. There’s no reason for Usyk to take that fight.

He’s vacated the belts now. There’s no reason for Usyk to take that fight. "

Wasn't it just 1 of the belts?

London

"I'm not a fan of Joshua but he's proved before that he can come back from a loss with a new game plan and win. His size and build should easily outpower the much smaller Usyk but Usyk has the ability to outbox him.

My money would be on Joshua this time but don't think he'll have an easy fight. I reckon this could be a close one but Joshua will just tip it in his favour."

Ruiz went on the pies after that win and there was only going to be one winner in that rematch. Usyk is a different beast altogether, he’s a slick fighter and I’m not sure Joshua has the tools to beat him. AJ can’t outbox him like Ruiz, he has to KO him.

Wasn't it just 1 of the belts?"

Has he kept the WBC? I read somewhere that Wilder and Ruiz were in talks to fight for it so assumed he vacated that too. Maybe he does fight the winner for undisputed then.

"I'm not a fan of Joshua but he's proved before that he can come back from a loss with a new game plan and win. His size and build should easily outpower the much smaller Usyk but Usyk has the ability to outbox him.

My money would be on Joshua this time but don't think he'll have an easy fight. I reckon this could be a close one but Joshua will just tip it in his favour."

AJ should have never lost to Ruiz in the first place. And in the rematch Ruiz was in even worse physical condition than their first fight. Ruiz v AJ 2 was a dull fight and all AJ needed to do was stay behind the jab, which he did. Fair enough he did the job, but Ruiz is no Usyk. I don't think AJ has the tools to overcome Usyk. Was totally outclassed last fight, can't see it any different this time round.

He’s vacated the belts now. There’s no reason for Usyk to take that fight. "

Not sure that's true. Pretty sure Fury is still the WBC champion.

Not sure that's true. Pretty sure Fury is still the WBC champion. "

Just Googled it. The WBC have asked Fury to confirm his status by the 26th of this month. ie retired or not.

Just Googled it. The WBC have asked Fury to confirm his status by the 26th of this month. ie retired or not."

I think he retires if Usyk wins. I’m not saying he’s scared of him but it will be the toughest fight of his career for little gain really. The Joshua fight is the one everyone wants to see and it will make him a stupid amount of money.

Just Googled it. The WBC have asked Fury to confirm his status by the 26th of this month. ie retired or not.

I think he retires if Usyk wins. I’m not saying he’s scared of him but it will be the toughest fight of his career for little gain really. The Joshua fight is the one everyone wants to see and it will make him a stupid amount of money."

I'm from where the Furys are from. I bumped into Big John Fury a couple of days after AJ got beat by Usyk and just before Fury beat Wilder up again for the 3rd time.

I just said to John, tell Tyson we're all behind him and to send my well wishes. To clarify, I don't know the Furys, I just a randomly bumped into him.

Anyway I got chatting with John for about 5 minutes. They were gutted that AJ lost and big John was very complimentary about AJ as a fighter but not about his team behind the scenes. He also mentioned Usyk and he said it looks like Tyson will have to go to the Ukraine now to get all the belts. Obviously this was before Putin decided to be a dick.

Anyway, reading between the lines, I think Tyson wants all the belts. Ideally by beating AJ because the fight will be the biggest ever, but if he has to do it by beating Usyk, then so be it.

Although Tyson is an unpredictable character, so who knows

I think he retires if Usyk wins. I’m not saying he’s scared of him but it will be the toughest fight of his career for little gain really. The Joshua fight is the one everyone wants to see and it will make him a stupid amount of money.

I'm from where the Furys are from. I bumped into Big John Fury a couple of days after AJ got beat by Usyk and just before Fury beat Wilder up again for the 3rd time.

I just said to John, tell Tyson we're all behind him and to send my well wishes. To clarify, I don't know the Furys, I just a randomly bumped into him.

Anyway I got chatting with John for about 5 minutes. They were gutted that AJ lost and big John was very complimentary about AJ as a fighter but not about his team behind the scenes. He also mentioned Usyk and he said it looks like Tyson will have to go to the Ukraine now to get all the belts. Obviously this was before Putin decided to be a dick.

Anyway, reading between the lines, I think Tyson wants all the belts. Ideally by beating AJ because the fight will be the biggest ever, but if he has to do it by beating Usyk, then so be it.

Although Tyson is an unpredictable character, so who knows "

I’m a massive Fury fan so I hope he does. Although I’d also like him to retire with good health. Usyk Fury would be great for the technical boxing and the press conferences would be epic but I just feel Fury Joshua is the fight everyone wants to see.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Usyk to pick him apart again.

Although Tyson is an unpredictable character, so who knows

I’m a massive Fury fan so I hope he does. Although I’d also like him to retire with good health. Usyk Fury would be great for the technical boxing and the press conferences would be epic but I just feel Fury Joshua is the fight everyone wants to see."

Yeah Fury v AJ makes the most sense and I'd love to see it happen. I'd also love Fury v Usyk too. What a massively intriguing fight that would be. I just hope Fury doesn't retire regardless of tonight's result.

Same result as last time if not uayk stops AJ late. AJ will go to try and get him out of there early and be countered and will gas by round six. Usyk late stoppage or unanimous points wi n

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

AJ Fury would be a rubbish fight. Fury would easily win.

Fury Usyk would be an interesting fight, both great technically, but is that height difference too much?

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

A draw......

Never jumped on the hipe with Joshua just remind me of Bruno back in the day glass jaw and when fighting some one with class he Folds the Media just built him up and everyone jump on him .he all ready been beaten by him and he not even a proper heavyweight if he doest win tonight where he go from there game over I think

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I hope it doesn’t go to a trilogy. I want some movement in the heavyweight division.

Would love to see Wilder vs Joshua now that would be a good fight.

"I hope it doesn’t go to a trilogy. I want some movement in the heavyweight division.

Would love to see Wilder vs Joshua now that would be a good fight. "

It won't. It's only contracted to 2 fights and that's was only if Usyk won the first. Eddie Hearn always has a rematch clause if AJ loses. Protecting his asset as much as he can. Loves the pound note does Eddie and he'll do what he can to keep earning.

Usyk round 5

» Add a new message to this topic