FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex coaching

Sex coaching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igchilledguy OP   Man  over a year ago

North Leeds

Hey guys,

So I've been looking into getting a sex coach to try and help improve my confidence. Basically since having a medical issue I've had more problems in the bedroom and it's really affected my confidence. And it's a vicious cycle of anxiety and not being able to perform. Anyway, I've spoken to a couple of sex therapists and body coaches but they cost so much and I'm pretty skint. Just wondered if anyone had any experience in this field, any tips or knows any more reasonable options.

Would appreciate no hilarious comments please...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a mental block that until you determine the cause, it will keep happening. Take some time to work on your confidence and issues before resetting. Also, don't just have sex with anyone, make sure you are comfortable with the person as that will make things easier.

North Leeds

Thanks for the advice. I agree. But part of the issue is that my lack of confidence stems from thinking I'm not good at sex. So it's a bit of a cycle as I want to build confidence in that regard but don't feel even capable at some times. Think I need to do something about it as it continues to affect me pretty negatively.

Thanks for the advice though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks for the advice. I agree. But part of the issue is that my lack of confidence stems from thinking I'm not good at sex. So it's a bit of a cycle as I want to build confidence in that regard but don't feel even capable at some times. Think I need to do something about it as it continues to affect me pretty negatively.

Thanks for the advice though. "

Ask your sexual partner what they like, get them to show you and teach you. Part of sex is learning about what each other likes and then the experience is more pleasurable. It’s not a one size fits all either. What one partner likes might not necessarily be what another likes so with each new partner is a new learning experience.

North Leeds

Yeah so I've recently come out of a relationship. We did talk about things and she was really understanding but I still couldn't help feeling a bit anxious. However now whenever I meet anyone new it's really making me extremely anxious.

Thanks for your advice as well.

» Add a new message to this topic