FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Babies

Babies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you feel about babies? Do you gurgle and coo, want to hug and hold, or is it simply "a baby", here you go have it back quick sharp?

Friends of my son recently had a baby and my son has been hauled over the coals for not doing the gurgling, coo and holding bit. To him (aged 27) it's simply a baby, and he's not happy at being expected to coo over it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Don't like them.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love them

once they reach 18

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Been there done that, now i just look from a distance and say 'yeah cute' no broodiness at all from me!!

I don't coo over other people's babies. I never held a baby until I held mine. I go awww from a distance for just long enough that people don't think I'm weird.

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I love em

Wolf

Jelly babies mmmmmm love them

i dont like them, they wouldnt be so bad if they were quiet all the time.

i did like my own though of course that a bit different.

"Jelly babies mmmmmm love them "

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

I don't like those, either

"Jelly babies mmmmmm love them

"

I'm going to have to get a packet now ....

By *pontanious3Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I love babies / kids !...

Too many babies.... Not enough recipes....

Seeing my friends starting families makes me go all brudy.. im happy with my nearly 3yr old though

i get broody but prefer baby animals as they are quieter, and dont need as much attention.

as the eldest of all my siblings and half-siblings..they all have kids, my sis has 5...I never changed them etc as babies...after the toddly years I feel more a connection...its personality...not so much cuteness that comes to my broodiness...perhaps itd change with my own?

still trying to find a breeder cpl...OOPs delete that last bit

Mmm holding a babe lovely feeling. Oh and their lovely little faces when they are sleeping. Have to say though love older babies n toddlers. not into cooing but love the laughs you can share with little ones.

Mind I am a people person, the world means nothing without them, does it?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I can't do the coochy coo for other peoples kids.

I am dismayed at others who think I want to look at pics of their grandkids etc.

When women in work pee their pants and make that utterly STUPID noise over puppies , kittens and babies I move on.

Fuck me ... they are so false ALL of them. Calling each other one minute then pretending to orgasm over pics of people they've never met n never will.

I don't mind them at all if its friend or a relatives but won't go all goo over a strangers baby

"I don't mind them at all if its friend or a relatives but won't go all goo over a strangers baby "

Meanie!!!

"I can't do the coochy coo for other peoples kids.

I am dismayed at others who think I want to look at pics of their grandkids etc.

When women in work pee their pants and make that utterly STUPID noise over puppies , kittens and babies I move on.

Fuck me ... they are so false ALL of them. Calling each other one minute then pretending to orgasm over pics of people they've never met n never will. "

Crumpet..ur so cute mmmmmmmmm spurrrt

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm not a big fan of new babies, think they all look like Winston Churchill, have only ever changed 1 nappy in my life and got a bollocking off my mate's other half as my god-daughter had shite all up her back cos I hadn't done the nappy properly...don't mind them once they can hold their heads up and look round - they begin to develop their personalities then I reckon. Got a great nephew due in December and a great neice in January so I'll do the obligatory ooh and ahhing and then admire from a safe distance. Much prefer toddlers onwards - my youngest neice is coming up 7 and that's a great age in my opinion and I love spending time with her

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like babies, I like to hold them smell them, feel their weight in my arms then I LOVE to hand them back to their parents.

I also love toddlers my daughter's friends have some very bright kids who are a joy to be with and a joy to return to their parents

I dont have a paternal bone in my body. I work in a big office and when poeple bring their newborns in, I get sick in my mouth watching all the coo-ing. No wonder it takes kids so long to learn to speak when no one talks normal to them for years.

Needless to say, I dont have kids and would never want one.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do go gooey over babies, dont like toddlers unless they belong to someone i know. But i wouldnt expect a 27 year old man to get gooey

By *azzasheeneMan  over a year ago

kent

I have one for breakfast every day.

I just pop it under my tongue and let it dissolve.

Don't like them, when someone hands me a baby I can't wait for them to take it away, but if someone hands me a puppy I don't want to give it back.

"Don't like them, when someone hands me a baby I can't wait for them to take it away, but if someone hands me a puppy I don't want to give it back."

do u like my puppies?

"I like babies, I like to hold them smell them, feel their weight in my arms then I LOVE to hand them back to their parents.

I also love toddlers my daughter's friends have some very bright kids who are a joy to be with and a joy to return to their parents "

perfectly articulated

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I am more, yes it's a baby type person. Never been one to coo over babies and I don't get broody.

"I am more, yes it's a baby type person. Never been one to coo over babies and I don't get broody."

I was thinking when we have one or two...ud essentially coo...if thats OK with MRbendarOO

I'll coo and awww at kittens and puppies, babies do nothing for me.

"I'll coo and awww at kittens and puppies, babies do nothing for me. "

so glad I'm not the only one, I can see where my son gets it from and I do have to ask myself on occasion how I managed to bring up a child

my own kids when babys yes but not others even when my sisters had there kids lol

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I actually like children and kids... not at all in a sickly cooing way but they are the people of the future, the next generations... so I welcome them. I am not overly drawn to people who hate kids.... think it is a bit sad to not welcome them, see their potential.

Having said that... I prefer holidays in child free zones

"I actually like children and kids... not at all in a sickly cooing way but they are the people of the future, the next generations... so I welcome them. I am not overly drawn to people who hate kids.... think it is a bit sad to not welcome them, see their potential.

Having said that... I prefer holidays in child free zones "

ive hear that hedonisms good...can i bring u as my whitegermaishslut...just asking ffs!

"I actually like children and kids... not at all in a sickly cooing way but they are the people of the future, the next generations... so I welcome them. I am not overly drawn to people who hate kids.... think it is a bit sad to not welcome them, see their potential.

ive hear that hedonisms good...can i bring u as my whitegermaishslut...just asking ffs!"

You simply have a way with words!

Having said that... I prefer holidays in child free zones "

I always remember my Grandfather saying on many an occasion "children should be seen and not heard" kinda makes sense now lol

ive hear that hedonisms good...can i bring u as my whitegermaishslut...just asking ffs!You simply have a way with words!"

my pulveristicFuckattitude will have me banging that hot fanny asap...ur ma babe u utter tart... oops forgot to send that as a private mail...anyway hope ur driiiiiiiiiiiiiiipin now

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I never used to, I used to detest being around kids and the people who looked at you like Satan when you didn't coo over photos of their baby... However, as the broody hormones started kicking me up the ass 2 years ago, my tendancies have changed.

Can't wait to have my own. ^^

- Amy. x

"I never used to, I used to detest being around kids and the people who looked at you like Satan when you didn't coo over photos of their baby... However, as the broody hormones started kicking me up the ass 2 years ago, my tendancies have changed.

Can't wait to have my own. ^^

- Amy. x"

with my good looks and ur...well..erm...erm... ask V first...lets discuss this..

I always remember my Grandfather saying on many an occasion "children should be seen and not heard" kinda makes sense now lol"

Absolutely lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My pet hate is when some random toddler comes up to you and your expected to speak to it

"My pet hate is when some random toddler comes up to you and your expected to speak to it"
That made me really chuckle... I feel like that (sorry all pet lovers) when I am expected to stroke somebody else's pet regardless of whether I like pets or not. I guess it is probably a similar situation ina way lol

"My pet hate is when some random toddler comes up to you and your expected to speak to itThat made me really chuckle... I feel like that (sorry all pet lovers) when I am expected to stroke somebody else's pet regardless of whether I like pets or not. I guess it is probably a similar situation ina way lol"

no matter how or what...if a random toddler on animal comes to me..I'd show it/them friendship.I might not think 'wow' ur cute, but I will extend my friendship hand with a smile. I class myself as adaptable...so fuck it..i can deal with someone or something I dont like...

to me that person or 'thing' has made an effort to say 'hi'...I'd respect that just for that reason, especially as it might just indeed make them a better person or 'thing'

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

absolutely love them. Children for me are the meaning of life, the holy grail. My eldest daughter recently had my first grandchild and moved back home for ' a couple of weeks' , now eight weeks later she is still there and is looking long term so i get to see my grandson every day. Wohoooo.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"with my good looks and ur...well..erm...erm... ask V first...lets discuss this.."

Erm... Tell you what, if we ever find out that Vincent can't have kids, we'll keep you on back-up, lol. x

"absolutely love them. Children for me are the meaning of life, the holy grail. My eldest daughter recently had my first grandchild and moved back home for ' a couple of weeks' , now eight weeks later she is still there and is looking long term so i get to see my grandson every day. Wohoooo. "

Nope don't coo over babies..I do like it when they are about 6 months old and can do something...their personality begins to come out a bit.

Always like handing my nephew back

My parents were "children should be seen and not heard" and that is the way I was brought up.

I was in my bedroom from 6pm from a young age and not seen to regardless until 7 am the following day.

"My pet hate is when some random toddler comes up to you and your expected to speak to itThat made me really chuckle... I feel like that (sorry all pet lovers) when I am expected to stroke somebody else's pet regardless of whether I like pets or not. I guess it is probably a similar situation ina way lol

no matter how or what...if a random toddler on animal comes to me..I'd show it/them friendship.I might not think 'wow' ur cute, but I will extend my friendship hand with a smile. I class myself as adaptable...so fuck it..i can deal with someone or something I dont like...

to me that person or 'thing' has made an effort to say 'hi'...I'd respect that just for that reason, especially as it might just indeed make them a better person or 'thing'"

There is a vital difference though lol... toddlers dont usually bite whereas I was bitten by a dog once, which has made me a bit warier of them

I agree with you though that if somebody/ some creature comes towards me then I will not turn away.

"My pet hate is when some random toddler comes up to you and your expected to speak to itThat made me really chuckle... I feel like that (sorry all pet lovers) when I am expected to stroke somebody else's pet regardless of whether I like pets or not. I guess it is probably a similar situation ina way lol

to me that person or 'thing' has made an effort to say 'hi'...I'd respect that just for that reason, especially as it might just indeed make them a better person or 'thing'There is a vital difference though lol... toddlers dont usually bite whereas I was bitten by a dog once, which has made me a bit warier of them

I agree with you though that if somebody/ some creature comes towards me then I will not turn away. "

didnt help as u shoved ur finger up the dogs arse ya sicko!

Got 3 between 5 and 17 . Love it

"Got 3 between 5 and 17 . Love it"

» Add a new message to this topic