FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spooked!!!!!

Spooked!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so we monitor the CCTV on a monastery which is used for the filming of Bedlam and other BBC productions. Now the other lad working with me had just started freaking out saying there's a ghost going past the cameras. After reviewing the cameras I will admit that it does look like a shadow walking past

Now I'm not one for believing in this stuff but I'm now pinned to the one site trying to spot a ghost

Anyone else had any spooky experiences?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, and I'd be looking for the rational explanation in anything unusual.

I don't really believe in ghosts, though I do believe there's a lot in life we don't yet know or understand, so I'm not willing to rule out the possibility completely.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No, and I'd be looking for the rational explanation in anything unusual.

I don't really believe in ghosts, though I do believe there's a lot in life we don't yet know or understand, so I'm not willing to rule out the possibility completely."

This was just freaky, I'm now sat ghost hunting on cameras lol more interesting than the doggers in Bidston

At work there are countless tales of strange and unexplained happenings, though its never happened to me.

I do sometmes think its down to tiredness and working long night shifts but who knows.

I did stay overnight at a dilapidated haunted mansion once on one of these ghost hunting events. Whilst the majority of the night was spent with the group in the dark walking around and laughing at the atmospheric fake happenings, like the seance and table tilting etc, when myself and a friend went outside on our own to the stables where they had erected portaloos for the evening, I felt genuinely frightened. I can't say why and it was probably more to do with the atmosphere and the knowledge that it was a haunted mansion, but I did feel the hairs rise on the back of my neck and I just felt really scared, and I'm not easily swayed by these kinds of things

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Ma granny was quite scary,when she was alive.

One minute you were totally on your own,next minute whack with a brush.

so dead shadows dont scare me,unless it's ma granny with that fucking brush again.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

My old house was weird stuff would move by itself I came in through the front door to see a dining room chair tilting backwards as if someone was sat on it with their feet on table then as I walked towards it it fell over. I tried to rationalise it and balance chair but couldn't. There were doodles that appeared on walls too in wax crayon and I don't have any in the house. Footsteps would be heard on top floor and was convinced I was pushed on the stairs once too. You can all think I'm crazy but I know I couldn't explain it. So rusty I wouldn't be spooked just yet its when they start moving stuff and touching you its time to freak out.

This is true and happened years ago to me and mate while working at a lift making company.

We were in basement and fancied a brew nearest coffee machine was on 3rd floor we went in goods lift the type with 2 seperate manually operated doors.

As we got in lift both doors shut lift went to 5th floor we were baffled to say the least we opened doors on 5th floor bearing in mind doors were heavy hairs on neck were up no one was around as we stepped back in doors shut again we panicked and got back to basement. In nutshell it transpired the security guard dog would never go on 5th floor. My mate had nervous breakdown was off 6 month.

At time there was only me and mate in the building.

Another story which happened yrs after will tell abother time.

» Add a new message to this topic