FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Now or then

Now or then

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok guys, I'm having a rough time at the moment and have been chewing my fingernails. For meets I usually wear falsies.

What would happen if you were offered a meet with someone you're interested in, that night, or tomorrow but she hadn't had a chance to do her nails or her hair roots, or something.

The alternative would be to offer the meet a week or two later when she be more prepared.

Of course, she may change her mind or find someone else in that time.

What you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well it depends, If I thought someone wasn't prepared or couldn't be arsed to make an effort I would throw a hissy. However if there were mitigating circumstances and it wasn't that I wasn't worth the effort I would understand. However I would wonder if my playmate was in the right state of minds to play and have fun.

Saying that if I had full balls and needed to empty them as long as the cunt was clean and the teeth brushed I would go for it.

But I am not a good example as I am terribly fickle.

"Well it depends, If I thought someone wasn't prepared or couldn't be arsed to make an effort I would throw a hissy. However if there were mitigating circumstances and it wasn't that I wasn't worth the effort I would understand. However I would wonder if my playmate was in the right state of minds to play and have fun.

Saying that if I had full balls and needed to empty them as long as the cunt was clean and the teeth brushed I would go for it.

"

Ooo you make me cringe with your vulgarity

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'd tell them I look a mess and leave the choice to them.

"Well it depends, If I thought someone wasn't prepared or couldn't be arsed to make an effort I would throw a hissy. However if there were mitigating circumstances and it wasn't that I wasn't worth the effort I would understand. However I would wonder if my playmate was in the right state of minds to play and have fun.

Ooo you make me cringe with your vulgarity "

I am brutally vulgar when I finish a full bottle of red wine on my own. Tact and the cork both seem to get lost unfortunately.

Ooo you make me cringe with your vulgarity

I am brutally vulgar when I finish a full bottle of red wine on my own. Tact and the cork both seem to get lost unfortunately. "

Naughty rude boy

For me I probably wouldn't meet if I didn't feel 100% right about myself. I ha e to be groomed as I'd be thinking about it all the time and I wouldn't enjoy myself

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Ok guys, I'm having a rough time at the moment and have been chewing my fingernails. For meets I usually wear falsies.

What would happen if you were offered a meet with someone you're interested in, that night, or tomorrow but she hadn't had a chance to do her nails or her hair roots, or something.

The alternative would be to offer the meet a week or two later when she be more prepared.

Of course, she may change her mind or find someone else in that time.

What you do?

"

Wouldn't be a major issue, unless the woman in question looked as though she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards repeatedly! Tbh, the majority of men wouldn't even notice hair roots or bitten nails, but might complain about long pubic thatch or sharp snaggly teeth! Although they wouldn't necessarily mention it! Lol!

As I say though, it's not exactly a deal breaker, and sometimes it can be a pleasant change to meet someone who has taken time to get ready, but not gone overboard (not that that doesn't have it's place of course)

Meet and be damned - after all, who is perfect anyway...?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whoa, this is freaky. I don't remember posting this, at all!

Huge surprise to be browsing and find my own thread.

» Add a new message to this topic