FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thank to everyone on here

Thank to everyone on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to all the people ive talked to and seen on cam. After hearing from a few women saying there photos have been copied and been put on other sites i think thats wrong plus the fact ive had no meets im going to leave this good site. So thanks to everyone ive talked to its been an experience i wont forget x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

goodye x hope life treats you well

will just point out that the photo stealing thing happens on other sites to, not just this one!

"goodye x hope life treats you well

will just point out that the photo stealing thing happens on other sites to, not just this one!"

i know it does but having heard two women on webcam who to be fair felt really sad and gutted upset me that should be against some law. But the real reason for me leaving is i just dont think theres many women looking in the north ease

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"But the real reason for me leaving is i just dont think theres many women looking in the north ease "

actually.. from someone just up the road from you.... there are loads of people in the north east looking...

I would ask how proactive you have been.... there were loads of socials in the north east advertised.... why did you not put your name down for them?

there are 2 clubs within driving distance of you.... did you try them? if not why not?

the site does give you the tools to make it work and to stand out..... you use as little or as many as you want.. in the end that is up to you...

be proactive... or be reactive...

I wish you well since you have decided to go, I am not going to try and change your mind....

but it can and does work for a lot of people.. in the end the person who decides that is you....

Good advice. But i dont think i could go to them. But i know what you mean

By *oublewodkaWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Good advice. But i dont think i could go to them. But i know what you mean"

You never know till you try...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Good advice. But i dont think i could go to them. But i know what you mean"

well then in effect you are closing off avenues to meet people.....

the more avenues you close off the harder it is for you to stand out......

like I said... I wish you well

I just dont think i could go on my own

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I just dont think i could go on my own "

Do you go to the pub on your own? The Newcastle Social is a pub crawl, so should be easy for the shyest of people.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Only you know what is best for you OP.

Maybe hide your profile til decided and take a week or two away from here.

If you decide its still not for you then maybe delete your account.

Take care, have fun and do what you want to do.

All the best

You all give great advice. Yes i do go to pubs didnt realise that socials were just at local pubs hmmm learn new things everyday

"You all give great advice. Yes i do go to pubs didnt realise that socials were just at local pubs hmmm learn new things everyday"

Look out for them.

I went to a social in a busy pub in manchester. You never know where they are. Could even be in your local Mecca bingo

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You all give great advice. Yes i do go to pubs didnt realise that socials were just at local pubs hmmm learn new things everyday

Look out for them.

I went to a social in a busy pub in manchester. You never know where they are. Could even be in your local Mecca bingo "

Im guessing you have to bring your own dabber though?

"You all give great advice. Yes i do go to pubs didnt realise that socials were just at local pubs hmmm learn new things everyday

Look out for them.

I went to a social in a busy pub in manchester. You never know where they are. Could even be in your local Mecca bingo Im guessing you have to bring your own dabber though? "

Of course! Covered in pampass grass (or whatever its called)

Do you think it would just be a free for all where they let anyone in????? How rude!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks to all the people ive talked to and seen on cam. After hearing from a few women saying there photos have been copied and been put on other sites i think thats wrong plus the fact ive had no meets im going to leave this good site. So thanks to everyone ive talked to its been an experience i wont forget x"
ive been on this site a few years, had sum great fun and made loads of genuine friends, but dont want it to get boring ? meeting over and over again !!!!!! my meets our limited now bcus of my age and dont think i can be bothered to send any more respectfull messages to see them just being deleted, fab is not a site for single guys so gunna say bye and have fun to everybody, been to pub 2nite so any negative responces will only hasten my departure

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks to all the people ive talked to and seen on cam. After hearing from a few women saying there photos have been copied and been put on other sites i think thats wrong plus the fact ive had no meets im going to leave this good site. So thanks to everyone ive talked to its been an experience i wont forget xive been on this site a few years, had sum great fun and made loads of genuine friends, but dont want it to get boring ? meeting over and over again !!!!!! my meets our limited now bcus of my age and dont think i can be bothered to send any more respectfull messages to see them just being deleted, fab is not a site for single guys so gunna say bye and have fun to everybody, been to pub 2nite so any negative responces will only hasten my departure "

Oh! Ok bye

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have fun everyone, my focus now on youtube

By *indylou47Woman  over a year ago

BOLTON

See ya!

» Add a new message to this topic