FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bareback Pics - A Question I've Yet To See!

Bareback Pics - A Question I've Yet To See!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No - this isn't a thread about the question of should people or not - we're all adults and able to make our own (hopefully informed!) decisions.

But i've seen it said many a time on various threads that although some profiles lisy 'safe sex' in their interests - the pics (and this is largely in relationto singles, not couples!) contain bareback shots taken with 'an ex GF/wife/partner'.

My question then is this!

The rules state that pics can contain images of others if they can't be identified - but that for couples it actually states when uploading new photos that you 'must have your partners permission'.

So should this apply to all? I seriously doubt if all the ex's are aware that their photos are being used on Fab. And is it morally right/wrong to use pics of old partners without them consenting or being aware?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Others in your photo OK so long as unidentifiable and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND they are obscured so they cannot be identified. This means their faces must be well obscured (we suggest blacked out) and any identifying features e.g. tattoos, jewellery also blanked.

The rule applies to all

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

A number of other sites won't let you have other people in the photo at all if you are single... they should be photos of just you.

Some sites don't mind a hand or a small snippet of body part (someone else's) but in the main it must be the profile owner.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have wondered the same.

Actually, I wonder about it when I see any pictures that contain another person. I don't have any 'action' pictures but how would I prove that the other person in the picture had consented?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Others in your photo OK so long as unidentifiable and you have permission. You can have other people in your photos too (to clarify, you must also be in the photo) so long as you have their permission to upload to your account on here AND they are obscured so they cannot be identified. This means their faces must be well obscured (we suggest blacked out) and any identifying features e.g. tattoos, jewellery also blanked.

The rule applies to all "

I wonder then how many of those who have pics with their "ex partner" have that ex partners permission lol...

"I have wondered the same.

Actually, I wonder about it when I see any pictures that contain another person. I don't have any 'action' pictures but how would I prove that the other person in the picture had consented?"

Let's face it.... sometimes all there is of the profile owner is a tiny bit of cock taking up less than 5% of the photo

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Going by a lot of single men who upload action shots, there are a lot of consenting women out there

I am personally put off by males with pics of women on their profile.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Actually, I wonder about it when I see any pictures that contain another person. I don't have any 'action' pictures but how would I prove that the other person in the picture had consented?"

You can't. That is why they have to be un-identifiable (word?)

"Going by a lot of single men who upload action shots, there are a lot of consenting women out there

..."

If you believe that… can I interest you in a Nigerian lottery ticket?

The rule applies to all

I wonder then how many of those who have pics with their "ex partner" have that ex partners permission lol..."

That's what I was wondering!

Thanks for popping the rules up Rugby - I often wonder if people actually read them before trying to upload and then getting things rejected.

And yep - i've previously been on other sites where it's profile owners only in pics.

I have a fair few 'play' ones (and no - not bareback before anyone goes hunting! lol) from meets with fellow fabsters - all of whom have been happy to allow me to post them (as I have on theirs with regard to me!).

Just wondered what others views were as to whether it's 'theoretically ok' to use pics from previous partners who are possibly non-swingers/site users?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Going by a lot of single men who upload action shots, there are a lot of consenting women out there

If you believe that… can I interest you in a Nigerian lottery ticket?"

I think my wobbly mouthed smiley says I don't need the Nigerian lottery

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've lent my cock out so many times now that I can no longer track whose profile it appears on. Ho hum.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally I'd never use pics of previous / non swinging partners.

I have one (i think, maybe 2) with someone else in it...

She's aware of the pic cause a. she's on here and b. she has a copy of it (possibly on her profile but I'd need to check lol)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Just wondered what others views were as to whether it's 'theoretically ok' to use pics from previous partners who are possibly non-swingers/site users?"

My views are if they are on single males profiles it puts me off totally.

Mainly because I wouldn't know if they had permission ( which I doubt ) but also because it looks like a bragging man saying " look at me, I can fuck"

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The rule applies to all

I wonder then how many of those who have pics with their "ex partner" have that ex partners permission lol...

That's what I was wondering!

Thanks for popping the rules up Rugby - I often wonder if people actually read them before trying to upload and then getting things rejected.

And yep - i've previously been on other sites where it's profile owners only in pics.

I have a fair few 'play' ones (and no - not bareback before anyone goes hunting! lol) from meets with fellow fabsters - all of whom have been happy to allow me to post them (as I have on theirs with regard to me!).

Just wondered what others views were as to whether it's 'theoretically ok' to use pics from previous partners who are possibly non-swingers/site users?"

id say no.

"

Just wondered what others views were as to whether it's 'theoretically ok' to use pics from previous partners who are possibly non-swingers/site users?

Mainly because I wouldn't know if they had permission ( which I doubt ) but also because it looks like a bragging man saying " look at me, I can fuck"

"

I see your point. But could the same thing not be said for verifications?

And as it's a site where people hope to meet - is a visual image of fun that you've had via Fab a bad thing?

Actually, I wonder about it when I see any pictures that contain another person. I don't have any 'action' pictures but how would I prove that the other person in the picture had consented?

Let's face it.... sometimes all there is of the profile owner is a tiny bit of cock taking up less than 5% of the photo"

OOOOO Firm but fair!!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I see your point. But could the same thing not be said for verifications?

And as it's a site where people hope to meet - is a visual image of fun that you've had via Fab a bad thing? "

Not if thats what people want to do no.....

For me though, it puts me off.

For all anyone knows, moderators, members, the pics could be fake anyway.

One thing that doesn't make sense is, photo verification says, a face pic of member(s) with dated and named paper, or a naked headless pic with same I D is acceptable

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is just to prove the gender Artful....you can either show face or your dangly bits

"It is just to prove the gender Artful....you can either show face or your dangly bits "

How does a face pic work for the TV's then?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am sure Admin can figure it out

So, you can show your bits or your face as long as you have the signed and dated paper?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is this Groundhog day?

Check out the PV requirements , they will tell you all you need to know

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo_verification

"Is this Groundhog day?

Check out the PV requirements , they will tell you all you need to know

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo_verification"