FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Waste of Time?

Waste of Time?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have been off work for three days with the dreaded "woman flu" and have spent most of that time wrapped in deeply unattractive jim jams and on this site. Would you consider that I've wasted my time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely not, taking time to get better is essential. At least you're not at work sprending it around!!!

*spreading!!

From what I have read, you have been more than constructive with your time

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Nah! You have the perfect excuse. I am proscratinating and frittering away time that should be spent on other things. Is it a waste when another minute will arrive about... now?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"From what I have read, you have been more than constructive with your time "

lol.

Some people think that spending a lot of time on a site like this is a waste though. I enjoy the interaction, laugh at some of the posts and get all-fired mad at some of the others so don't personally consider it time wasted.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nah! You have the perfect excuse. I am proscratinating and frittering away time that should be spent on other things. Is it a waste when another minute will arrive about... now? "

Nah! It's a hell of a lot more fun than daytime telly......what the ecky peck is going on there?

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

"From what I have read, you have been more than constructive with your time

lol.

Some people think that spending a lot of time on a site like this is a waste though. I enjoy the interaction, laugh at some of the posts and get all-fired mad at some of the others so don't personally consider it time wasted."

What one person calls a waste of time another person could call a hobby. Some people thing reading anything fiction is a waste if time.. It is all a personal view

Forum Mod

East Sussex

lol.

Some people think that spending a lot of time on a site like this is a waste though. I enjoy the interaction, laugh at some of the posts and get all-fired mad at some of the others so don't personally consider it time wasted.

What one person calls a waste of time another person could call a hobby. Some people thing reading anything fiction is a waste if time.. It is all a personal view"

You're right they do, I always struggle with that point of view being an avid fiction reader myself...luckily I am because you'd need to be some of the profiles I've read present company excluded of course!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Woman flu pffft ! You want to try out the proper stuff. You wouldn't have the strength to waste your time

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Oh course .. hehe

I have read many a profile that has been "Marketed up" ... hehe

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Woman flu pffft ! You want to try out the proper stuff. You wouldn't have the strength to waste your time "

so true! I know woman flu is a mere tick on the back of the mighty man flu.

lol.

What one person calls a waste of time another person could call a hobby. Some people thing reading anything fiction is a waste if time.. It is all a personal view

You're right they do, I always struggle with that point of view being an avid fiction reader myself...luckily I am because you'd need to be some of the profiles I've read present company excluded of course!"

I swear there are some in here that could wipe the floor with JK Rowling !

Forum Mod

East Sussex

lol.

You're right they do, I always struggle with that point of view being an avid fiction reader myself...luckily I am because you'd need to be some of the profiles I've read present company excluded of course!

I swear there are some in here that could wipe the floor with JK Rowling ! "

you noticed my broomstick in the corner then

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What if your fingers get poorly? You won't be able to type.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What if your fingers get poorly? You won't be able to type."
My nose is prehensile.

» Add a new message to this topic