FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > topics of conversation?

topics of conversation?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any subjects that you feel shouldnt be talked about on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Are there any subjects that you feel shouldnt be talked about on here? "
should from a moralistic point of view or shouldnt from a "makes me cringe" point of view?

"Are there any subjects that you feel shouldnt be talked about on here? should from a moralistic point of view or shouldnt from a "makes me cringe" point of view?"

either

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

yes

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Adhereing to forum rules is a given.

I do feel that people share too much personal info on here....but some like to do it as form of getting support from forumites so i can see why they may share stuff that personally i wouldnt....all the fun of the forums i guess.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'm easy (I know!) about any and everything being discussed. I don't read the topics that don't interest me. I stop posting on anything I get bored with.

I don't like it when people get personal about other people. Disclose what you want about yourself but don't expose someone else.

I don't like it when people attack each other instead of the point being made. I don't have to agree with people to continue debate with them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

be careful talking about sex on here

As a newbie in here

What are the Forum Rules ?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Vegetables. Bores me to tears

In Your Bush

"As a newbie in here

"

If you access the forum via the desktop site there is a link on the main forum page

"As a newbie in here

"

theres a list of them somewhere but im on my mobile so cant navigate you to the right place unfortunately.

Welcome to the forums though.

"As a newbie in here

"

I don't know how to find them other than when you go to post a thread. Click through on the link there. That's what I did before posting my first time.

"Vegetables. Bores me to tears"

we've talked burgers to death though Ryan! Now, hot dogs is a whole other subject entirely!!!

Theres a few subjects i think shouldnt be allowed to be talked about on here, but then theres other that arnt allowed to be talked about and i cant see why

Fruit ok? It can all be burgers and kebabs.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I prob am the worlds worse but i do keep lot of my private life private...

Sheep don't talk about sheep!

In Your Bush

"Vegetables. Bores me to tears

we've talked burgers to death though Ryan! Now, hot dogs is a whole other subject entirely!!! "

Not the same since Mr Fritzy went backpacking in Nepal

In all seriousness to the op's question; I cringe at times when people openly discuss some very personal situations on here - it's just not something I'd do. But I guess those people get some sort of reassurance or comfort from the advice given. Not my thing though

In Your Bush

Maybe there should be a rule that says any subject cannot be repeated for at least 7 days or you get publicly flogged. That would keep us on our toes

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 22/11/12 14:07:18]

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Forum RulesIn summary: If you treat other people with respect, you can't go far wrong. Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it.

How we moderate

We don't want the forum to be over-moderated, so we'll only remove threads where absolutely necessary if we believe it to be in the best interests of the site or where we're legally obliged to. When threads are closed the mods will add a note explaining why.

Threads we remove

Threads containing racism, threats, nasty stuff like that will be removed and the posters banned or given timeouts. We also don't want discussions of serious illegal subjects like rape, child abuse, illegal drugs because inevitably someone will post about their own crimes / experiences of crimes and we can get hauled up in court to provide evidence. We do this for fun and we don't want the hassle, sorry.

Name and shame

Please don't name and shame other users. There's no way for us to police this so if you have a problem with another user, please REPORT them privately to Admin (via the report link on the profile), and block them. Admin will review, resolve.

Don't be nasty

Abuse against other site users, mods or admin isn't tolerated.

Don't be personal

Personal attacks against other site users aren't allowed, even if you don't name them. If you've got a problem with someone on the site, block them. If you've got a problem with what someone writes on the forum just skip over their messages or report to admin if you think they need to take action.

Disputing admin or moderator decisions

The mods and site admin are all volunteers who try and keep the site safe. If you think they've made a specific mistake (and we accept that mistakes or mis-judgements do happen), the forum isn't the place to discuss it. Please contact Admin directly and we'll review and make right. If you have general feedback on site moderation or administration, you can post it to the site feedback forum but please ensure it's constructive criticism not personal critisim.

18+ only

Any discussion of sex relating to under 18s isn't allowed and will be removed.

Dirty laundry

The forums aren't for airing your dirty laundry in public. If you've got a problem with another site user, please block them and/or report to admin via the report link on their profile.

Links to other sites

We have restrictions on where you can link to because otherwise people end up posting spam or links to places that host malware/spyware and it's bad for our users.

You can link to:

Any well recognised news site (bbc, times, telegraph, sun, notw, cnn and all the rest)

Youtube

Lovehoney

Wikipedia

No nit-picking please

Unless someone specifically asks for their profile to be critiqued or if it's relevant to the thread e.g. someone is wondering why they're not having success, please don't critique their profile or be mean about it. We want the forum to be open and friendly to newbies and everyone starts somewhere.

No phone numbers, addresses, personal details

Please don't post any phone numbers, addresses or personal details of someone on or off the site. In the past people have posted other people's phone numbers as a joke/harassment so it's strictly off limits now.

Private mail should stay private

Please don't post private mail to the forums no matter how idiotic/funny it may be. It is strictly against site rules.

Commercial services

Most commercial postings are NOT ok. Some that are specifically related to swinging such as swingers club nights might be, so long as it's not annoying site users. Discretion is applied.

Deliberate or malicious disruption of the forum

If you deliberately or maliciously try to interrupt everyone else's enjoyment of the forums, for example by trying to fill up the forum with your own content (just one example), it's not fair and we'll take action.

Locations

Please don't post exact locations of dogging sites or socials in the forum. You can ask people to mail you privately for more information.

Forum timeouts

If you've broken forum rules or we consider it in the interests of the community, we may issue you a timeout on participation. You'll get a message explaining what you did wrong and how long the timeout lasts. It expires automatically. Please don't use any other accounts to try and get around timeouts because they will banned.

Spot any problems? If you see rule breaking on the forums or if you've posted a thread that you'd like to be removed for any reason, please use the report link underneath the forum post.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Threads about 40.3mm twin ion suppression valves always seem to go bad for dome reason

Thank you for that .. I'm using my phone so its hard to find anything

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe there should be a rule that says any subject cannot be repeated for at least 7 days or you get publicly flogged. That would keep us on our toes "

and those who enjoy a good public flogging would keep repeating threads

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I hate those threads that start off one thing then for some reason start talking about my bottom.

"I hate those threads that start off one thing then for some reason start talking about my bottom."

Can't say I'm suprised

"I hate those threads that start off one thing then for some reason start talking about my bottom.

Can't say I'm suprised "

Don't encourage him. The whole fan club will be out and there'll be another Funky Bottom thread on the go. I know you're new but just search for Funky's bottom and you'll see.

"Are there any subjects that you feel shouldnt be talked about on here? "

Television programmes-particularly mindless ones.

in the night garden

"Are there any subjects that you feel shouldnt be talked about on here?

Television programmes-particularly mindless ones."

What about Eldorado or Albion Market?

in the night garden

"I hate those threads that start off one thing then for some reason start talking about my bottom.

Can't say I'm suprised

Don't encourage him. The whole fan club will be out and there'll be another Funky Bottom thread on the go. I know you're new but just search for Funky's bottom and you'll see."

I've really no idea how perfectly normal threads just detour and become about my bottom.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Can't say I'm suprised

Don't encourage him. The whole fan club will be out and there'll be another Funky Bottom thread on the go. I know you're new but just search for Funky's bottom and you'll see.

I've really no idea how perfectly normal threads just detour and become about my bottom."

It is a nice arse even if I/we do say so myself/ourselves

I'm allowed to say that 'cause it's not gay as it's only my arse but in a different timestream.

Can't say I'm suprised

I've really no idea how perfectly normal threads just detour and become about my bottom.

It is a nice arse even if I/we do say so myself/ourselves

I'm allowed to say that 'cause it's not gay as it's only my arse but in a different timestream. "

You two should get together, you'd make a lovely couple of arses - although I fear one may have a split personality!!

Shouldn't have a heart shaped bottom then wouldn't get discussed lol

I don't believe I would have issues with anyone posting a thread on any subjects, just don't expect me to participate in them.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I cant think of topics that should not be discussed provided this is done in the spirit of the site and following site rules. I am personally only interested in a few and those are the ones in which I participate. Each to their own.

Well there's a turnip for the box!

"I don't believe I would have issues with anyone posting a thread on any subjects, just don't expect me to participate in them. "

Talking about other peoples' health or relationship issues bother me. If someones in hospital and you get forum members typing on here that they've heard from them and there having such a nd such test done etc...other peoples health issues are confidential and shouldn't be divulged, regardless of whether the person involved wouldn't mind.

Similarly discussing other peoples relationships. Again personal issues should not be up for discussion on a public forum

» Add a new message to this topic