FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you have to do to get a meet ? Every one is so picky ??? It's a swinging site not a dating site .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovlad1986Man  over a year ago

Bedworth

All in good time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do you have to do to get a meet ? Every one is so picky ??? It's a swinging site not a dating site . "

Swim the Atlantic while playing a fiddle, after you master that all becomes clear...

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Moaning it ain't going to help. Nothing in this life is guaranteed. Hopefully someone will eventually like the sound of you enough to find out more.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"What do you have to do to get a meet ? Every one is so picky ??? It's a swinging site not a dating site . "

Wow..... And there I was thinking people were still allowed to choose who they want to meet for swinging. Not that they just have to shag everyone who wants a meet

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

interest people

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Try making your profile a bit more interesting.....a pic or two would help. And take out the bit about not being desperate!

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

It is a swinging site.. but there still needs to be a bit of an attraction.. swinging is for fun.. where is the fun in fucking a bloke with either your eyes tight shut or a bag over his head while you try really hard not to throw your lunch up at the thought of whos fucking you... Of course thats a really fun scenario..

its about finding people you can have some attraction to who you get on with and can enjoy some adult fun with.

Also meet in person verifications help.

Its not guaranteed a shag dot com.. if its that much of a problem try a club.

This is not a free prostitute site and everyone is fully entitled to be picky.

You posting with that attitude prob wont help attitude has alot to do with it as well..

The only problem with this site is the attitude of the growing number using it who dont get what swinging is and that genuine swingers only swing with who they want to.

Bedworth

"What do you have to do to get a meet ? Every one is so picky ??? It's a swinging site not a dating site .

It is a swinging site.. but there still needs to be a bit of an attraction.. swinging is for fun.. where is the fun in fucking a bloke with either your eyes tight shut or a bag over his head while you try really hard not to throw your lunch up at the thought of whos fucking you... Of course thats a really fun scenario..

its about finding people you can have some attraction to who you get on with and can enjoy some adult fun with.

You posting with that attitude prob wont help attitude has alot to do with it as well..

The only problem with this site is the attitude of the growing number using it who dont get what swinging is and that genuine swingers only swing with who they want to."

i think it a case of join up and the women will be knocking on my door for a meet then came the trip back to earth

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"What do you have to do to get a meet ? Every one is so picky ??? It's a swinging site not a dating site .

The only problem with this site is the attitude of the growing number using it who dont get what swinging is and that genuine swingers only swing with who they want to.

i think it a case of join up and the women will be knocking on my door for a meet then came the trip back to earth "

i am sure some are preparing for first shag as they are registering.. probably even done some fitness training before joining so that they can get through all the women in the queue that will clearly start the second they click the submit button on their registration...lol

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Do what i do and wait to be contacted relax and enjoy

Being picky doesn't make it a dating scenerio!

A prime example of a guys attitude to woman on here being free whores!

Just because I am on a swinging site does not mean I have to shag anything that moves.

I have standards and don't believe in lowering them for anyone.

"Just because I am on a swinging site does not mean I have to shag anything that moves.

I have standards and don't believe in lowering them for anyone.

"

Exactly this!

Sounds like your desperate, just sit back and wait for the right one, we don't want to shag anything with a pulse, there had to be a connection.

"What do you have to do to get a meet ? "

Smile

Bedworth

Got burn this morning lol

And if we were not picky we would be called other names. Here for fun not out of desperation lol but attraction and manners are a must!

Its is only right people are selective as there is no point on playing with someone you are not attracted to.

If you are struggling to meet then you need to find a way of enticing people into meeting you. public pictures and an interesting profile are always a good start.

May I suggest you repost this in Support and Advice and ask the forum for a critique of your profile for starters.... we can only answer the question you HAVE posed, not the one we all know you SHOULD pose.....

Everyone ?

Or just the ones that YOU select ?

Selection works both ways.

If you are not selecting wisely, then it seems obvious that the responses you receive (or not) will reflect that.

Look closer to home rather than laying the blame with others.

Forum Mod

Ooh this means its thursday!

Im happy as its one day closer to the weekend

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

My legs dont fall open for just anyone, if they aint aesthetically pleasing then it wont happen....

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Ooh this means its thursday!

Im happy as its one day closer to the weekend"

Bedworth

[Removed by poster at 22/11/12 13:00:24]

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Nothing wrong with being picky....we would rather have no meets that play with those that we are not attracted to.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Nothing wrong with being picky....we would rather have no meets that play with those that we are not attracted to.

"

still makes me laugh when guys on here just dont get it

its not a case of people being picky, no matter what you look like someone will fancy you, its a case of there are to more single guys on here than people looking for them so of course a lot will find it hard to meet

i have no problems getting a meet, not because im anything special, because in not, its simply because im a woman and in higher demande than men on here

if men on here out number people looking for men by 50 to 1 how can they all expect to find a meet?

its really isnt rocket science is it

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

It is a swinging site.. but there still needs to be a bit of an attraction.. swinging is for fun.. where is the fun in fucking a bloke with either your eyes tight shut or a bag over his head"

Bag works for me

paper, rock, scissors if you win 3 times on the run you get a meet lol

"still makes me laugh when guys on here just dont get it

its not a case of people being picky, no matter what you look like someone will fancy you, its a case of there are to more single guys on here than people looking for them so of course a lot will find it hard to meet

i have no problems getting a meet, not because im anything special, because in not, its simply because im a woman and in higher demande than men on here

if men on here out number people looking for men by 50 to 1 how can they all expect to find a meet?

its really isnt rocket science is it"

there is a thread started today about new womans profiles, stating how a couple of woman have said how in the first day they have got 700 messages.. so come on OP how else are they going to decide who to choose to meet with that many to choose from!!

reality check

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Fear not, your amazingly witty, erudite and eloquent profile, combined with your stunningly suave and sophisticated pictures will real them in. You obviously stand out from the average bloke on here by miles...

...oh sorry, wrong thread

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

if you dont put the effort in then dont complain. Your profile doesnt exactly grab attention lack of pics and nothing that stands out about you. You need to make an effort and be unique as being a single straight male on here what makes you any different to any other man on here. People on here are looking for specifics not just blank faces there is no idea about what you look like or are in to really in your profile

Well slap me with a wet kipper , another guy who thinks being on here gives him the keys to a free f#ck with every lady , couple or who ever else takes his fancy ! Seriously if your that desperate there's plenty of brothels out there (or so I'm told ) .

Be nice ,don't winge an moan get involved and maybe if folk like you they'll ask to meet you ......

Pay for sex? No emotional entanglement the purchaser can ask for the scenario, Have a cup of coffee and leave. Sorted!!! Its like romance without the hassle...Ryanair Sex

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Oh dear, here we go again!

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Oh look, another single male, no meets, woe is me thread! Oh joy!

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

You see, you've fallen into the trap of thinking swingers will open their legs for anyone. With an attitude like that, I think you'll be lucky to find ANYone who will open their legs for you.

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

To be honest OP statuses like 'I'd love a bj' also will go down like a fart in a spacesuit on here too. Also, have you REALLY been here 10 months and not had a meet yet!? Or even a cam veri or a social meet? You'll find it much harder going until you get that green tick...

No it's not a dating site... it is a swinging site meaning people use it to ...errrrrmmm ....swing

Just because people are looking for NSA sex, that doesn't mean people have to shag someone for the sake of it

Beeston

No it's not a dating site... it is a swinging site meaning people use it to ...errrrrmmm ....swing

Just because people are looking for NSA sex, that doesn't mean people have to shag someone for the sake of it "

Oh shit Now you tell me

Just because people are looking for NSA sex, that doesn't mean people have to shag someone for the sake of it

Oh shit Now you tell me "

You were "a sympathy one"

Do you fancy a bit more "sympathy" sometime?

Beeston

Oh shit Now you tell me

Do you fancy a bit more "sympathy" sometime? "

*simpers* who? me?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm going for the yawningly dull profile style and unimaginative photo combined with aggressively rude replies to messages and unadulterated sarcasm. Works for me.

Oh shit Now you tell me

*simpers* who? me? "

The answer is 42, isn't it?

Forum rebrand:

"Ground Hog Thread".

Make whining singletons whinging they get no meets a sticky and be done with it ...

Beeston

Oh shit Now you tell me

*simpers* who? me?

The answer is 42, isn't it? "

It's 118 now, but that's a different story

» Add a new message to this topic