FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Water vs Wine

Water vs Wine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine...

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Oh I agree and if you think Jesus turned water into wine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine...

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

"

fantastic news... I never drink water myself... have you seen what it does to the underside of boats?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

fantastic news... I never drink water myself... have you seen what it does to the underside of boats? "

W.C. Fields, who was a notorious drinker, was once asked by a female reporter why he drank booze instead of water, and he replied, "I dont drink water because fish fuck in it, my dear!"

Oh it has to be wine especially if your buying Barb xx

A world of my own

"Oh it has to be wine especially if your buying Barb xx"

Hey you know I've always got a bottle in, but have to thank you for nippin out to the garage to get another one

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"If all be true that I do think

there are five reasons we should drink

- good wine - a friend - or being dry,

- or lest we should be,by and by,

- or any other reason why."

(Dean Aldrich)

Be like me and always have bottles of wine in the house, buy in bulk, gett pissed quickier lol.

Red or White?

A world of my own

"Be like me and always have bottles of wine in the house, buy in bulk, gett pissed quickier lol.

Red or White?"

Rose!

"

WooHoo!!! Gonna open a bottle now

A world of my own

WooHoo!!! Gonna open a bottle now "

Cheers!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Convincing argument where's my cork screw

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

And pickle preserves,

So on that thesis - being pickled should keep you younger too