FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just a thought x

Just a thought x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyfloss2000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Often get messages from men that say they are attached but playing with consent! I wouldn't meet anyone atatched but wondered do they carry a note from wifey with written consent? Or what? Like when at school used to write a note excusing myself from PE lessons x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I ask to meet them for a social with the wife. That is when the messages stop.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

The said partner has their thumbprint imprinted on the others forehead that you scan on your mobile

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Definitely an appointment book, with a comments section x

By *andR2019Couple  over a year ago

Nunya

"Often get messages from men that say they are attached but playing with consent! I wouldn't meet anyone atatched but wondered do they carry a note from wifey with written consent? Or what? Like when at school used to write a note excusing myself from PE lessons x"

Always wondered this myself but very well put and funny lol

ashford

"I ask to meet them for a social with the wife. That is when the messages stop."

Ha ha that's a good idea x

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Often get messages from men that say they are attached but playing with consent! I wouldn't meet anyone atatched but wondered do they carry a note from wifey with written consent? Or what? Like when at school used to write a note excusing myself from PE lessons x"

Any potential meet can speak to the wifey anytime they like as she is also on here and has her own solo profile

ashford

"Often get messages from men that say they are attached but playing with consent! I wouldn't meet anyone atatched but wondered do they carry a note from wifey with written consent? Or what? Like when at school used to write a note excusing myself from PE lessons x

Any potential meet can speak to the wifey anytime they like as she is also on here and has her own solo profile "

That's cool x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely their wife drops them off and picks them up

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

They get the wife to confirm on the phone but its really them talking in a womans voice.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Well, I guess it's down to whoever they're playing with either accepting they are telling the truth or, asking for proof. If they're asked for proof it's then down to them to either provide it, or refuse.

Personally, we have a comment on our profile and her ladyship has her own profile too. I've never been asked to speak to someone or send a note to say she can play, I'm not sure why there needs to be an implication that a man is either lying or needs a note like an errant schoolchild?

Mr

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

At least those who declare it are seemingly honest about it. The same as those who declare they are attached or married.

The choice is yours……

ashford

"Often get messages from men that say they are attached but playing with consent! I wouldn't meet anyone atatched but wondered do they carry a note from wifey with written consent? Or what? Like when at school used to write a note excusing myself from PE lessons x

Well, I guess it's down to whoever they're playing with either accepting they are telling the truth or, asking for proof. If they're asked for proof it's then down to them to either provide it, or refuse.

Personally, we have a comment on our profile and her ladyship has her own profile too. I've never been asked to speak to someone or send a note to say she can play, I'm not sure why there needs to be an implication that a man is either lying or needs a note like an errant schoolchild?

Mr"

U don't? Blimey! Usually a trusting person but no I wouldn't take that chance they speaking truth! As I say wouldn't meet anyway if atatched unless it was the couple then I would x

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

Don't you just the double standards on here?

You never see posts from men saying they'd never meet a cheating woman, if anything they brag about it.

"At least those who declare it are seemingly honest about it. The same as those who declare they are attached or married.

The choice is yours…… "

That's always been my thinking to be honest. If you know somebody is married you can decide whether you meet them or not.

"Don't you just the double standards on here?

You never see posts from men saying they'd never meet a cheating woman, if anything they brag about it. "

And also the comment about the wife picking up and dropping off. Maybe that does happen I have met with women before where the husband has picked them up and dropped them off mainly for safety reasons nobody bats an eyelid at that.

It's a giveaway when they show you the note that says it's OK, and it's signed "Jim's Wife".

ashford

It's a giveaway when they show you the note that says it's OK, and it's signed "Jim's Wife"."

Pmsl!! good one! X

"Surely their wife drops them off and picks them up "

Actually I think wife not dropping them is the problem

I just dont even entertain the messages tbh

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

My other half plays with my full permission ,I've happily verified this with women and couples in the past as he has nothing to hide.

I do know what you mean though,it's hard to know when it's true or not.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I ask to meet them for a social with the wife. That is when the messages stop."

Love this.

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

A bit of a double standard on this one (judging by the comments) ...but I guess we can blame it on the married men who lie or (on the other side) the single men who don't care that they are having sex with a married woman (with or without her husband consent)

» Add a new message to this topic